• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings, everyone; my name is Emily.

I am new here and I was informed that I would probably have to post an introduction so, I decided to be proactive and post one now. I'm twenty-six years old and I'm from Holland, Michigan. I'm also proud to say that I am a transgender woman; I've been openly trans for just over a year now.

I am just now coming to terms with the fact that I am a diaper lover; I have been since my early adolescent years (ages 10-12). Thinking back, I specifically remember my grandmother (I was raised by my grandparents) forcing me to wear diapers whenever I wet my pants or the bed. At first, I thought it was cruel and unusual punishment because I was absolutely embarrassed due to being ridiculed by my brother and any other kids who witnessed the punishment. However, after a while, I began to love it and sometimes, I would wet on purpose just so that grandma would diaper me; other times, I'd raid the diaper pack in grandma's bathroom cupboard and don the plastic goodness late at night or even wear them to school.

As I got older, the desires did not go away; they only became stronger because I stopped wearing at about 13 years of age. However, time and time again; rare, but occasionally, I would get my hands on medical adult diapers and would secretly steal them and wear them.

Now, I am trying to overcome my self-criticism and accept the fact that I love wearing diapers. I love the way they look on me, the way they sound when I move in them, the little baby print on the front and the smell of them. I love the way they feel and, occasionally, I like to wet in them. I've never actually worn an AB diaper, but I have been doing some window shopping and have found a brand and type that looks appealing so, as soon as my next paycheck rolls in, I'll be buying some; I'm all giddy just thinking about it.

I'm glad to be here, and I've already received extensive support from some of the members here; I'm excited to get to know you all and hope that, maybe, I'll be able to meet some of you, in person; it would be nice to meet another diaper lover/adult baby in person.

Welcome Emily!

I this is a great place to learn how to accept this part of yourself. I saw on your other thread about how you struggled with feelings of self loathing, and I can tell I've been there myself. Some folks have long wave cycles of fascination and self revulsion which manifests as binge buying and then purging. For me I would also experience intense self hate right after ... play time, or even just fantasizing about these things. It feels really good to have a place where I can say out loud say I do ... enjoy being babied and ... wearing diapers.

Anyhoo I'm happy to see you embracing yourself!!!

So we can get to know you better, what other kinds of things do you enjoy in your life? I'm a pretty typical geek-boy : anime watcher, video game player, and recently started drawing again!

Glad to meet you, Rabbit; may I call you Rabbit? Well, I'm a pretty big geek too; I'm probably one of THEE biggest Star Wars fanatics. I love playing video games; mostly third person RPG/MMORPG, First Person Shooters, etc. Writing and drawing are my natural-born talents; I've been able to efficiently perform these activities since I can remember and it comes easy to me. Some of my other talents include what I call "Blade Dancing;" think of a ballerina or a figure skater, but on roller blades. I'm also heavily into martial arts; I've been teaching myself weapons since I was fifteen years old. I know the forms for Chinese Chain Whip, Shaolin Meteor Hammer, Shaolin Bo Staff and any edged weapon. Well, I could go on and on about myself, but there's the crash course.

Sure Emily, you can call me Rabbit! ^_^

I'm a big Star Wars dork too. Unfashionably so since I can't really hate on the first three in the way that is so trendy. I mean, I can pick apart the technical and narrative problems (as I can with the middle three and the oh-so-superficial but still a load of fun #7), but I just can't *hate* ya know?

I also really love the Clone Wars TV show... I think they're actually some of my favorite Star Wars of all, and objectively I;d argue they have some of the best lightsaber battles, space battles, characterization, world building, and deep exploration of what it means to have an army of clones, an exclusive society of warrior priests, cheap and devalued droid slave labor, etc.

Yeah... I like Star Wars too much I think... ^_^;;

Not a big shooter fan (did play a lot of Destiny) or MMORPG fan (did play a lot of Destiny), but I know we have a lot of other players here on the forums! You could start a shooter or RPG thread and I bet they'd come out of the woodwork!

Blade dancing sounds really pretty, and real life martial arts is kinda scary impressive!!!

Good to have you around!

Thank you, Rabbit. "cheap and devalued droid slave labor" made me laugh out loud because it is so true! However, I'm going to have to disagree with you that the Clone Wars animated series had good lightsaber battles; I always felt they were under-achieved; Especially when General Grievous comes on set. I'm not sure if you ever seen the animated shorts depicting General Grievous, but in those shorts, he was taking on 4-6 jedi masters at a time... and winning. I was also severely disappointed in how weak they made him look in the actual film; Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

My favorite MMORPG was a Korean MMO called ArcheAge; it was the best MMO I've ever played. This was mostly accredited to its AMAZING open world PVP. It was also SUPER pay-to-win so; yes, I did swipe. We had a saying in the community: Swiper, no swiping (lol I laugh every time I say it). I spent well over $1,000 on that game, but it was worth it! I had a 3.5k gear score while most were running 1-2k gear score. I could literally, as a tank mage, take on 4-5 players by myself and win. They would get SO mad!

Anyways, I should stop myself before I get carried away on an ArcheAge memoir. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Rabbit.

Welcome

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Xzanza said:
Thank you, Rabbit. "cheap and devalued droid slave labor" made me laugh out loud because it is so true! However, I'm going to have to disagree with you that the Clone Wars animated series had good lightsaber battles; I always felt they were under-achieved; Especially when General Grievous comes on set. I'm not sure if you ever seen the animated shorts depicting General Grievous, but in those shorts, he was taking on 4-6 jedi masters at a time... and winning. I was also severely disappointed in how weak they made him look in the actual film; Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

Yeah I was thinking less of 'did I like the way the portrayed the general badassery of characters in ways I liked," and more in the "wow this is really nice fight scene choreography and interesting set ups." Like I just watched a fight with Obi-Wan and Anakin versus Ventress in a hangerbay of ship that's blowing up, and they're dealing with the wrecks of fighters in the hangerbay sliding around as they fight, over under and around them. It's way more dynamic and dramatic than any of the saber duels in the movies! >_<

It's nice to meet you too!

I love star wars took

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm going to take the nerd talk to a separate thread; see you there boyos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back