• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoAmericanus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
My name is Chris but most friends call me Draco (and not the Draco from happy potter) just simply means Dragon in Latin
I am 41 and have Autism, that was one reason I started having interests in diapers, so I guess it would OAB due to being Autistic but many moons ago I discovered that I do like wearing them and went 24/7 in 2001 and never looked back, I had medical testing done just to get my parents concerns out of the day. I don't flood like some people do I just leak over a little all the time.

Than out of the way I am a furry or scaly and found that I really like diapers for both the protection, comfort they offer but originally was not a DL, found that out by accident at 14 when I put on a diaper to snagged from my younger brother
That aside I am an Electronics repair tech and that's also a main hobby as well .
I think like most of us we had anxiety when we first started and had to hide this from my parents but that I don't keep to my self any more, I don't advertise it but don't fear being found out either
I am not an AB as I have always liked roleplaying a bit older so some of my diapers I do mod to something more like in the age range of about 10-14 when I first started.
unlike some other IC people I think I have one advantage is I like wearing them and needing them is an explanation more people are open to,
but for a introduction I think that about does that.
Draco Americanos

Hello DracoAmeicanus and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome :) great intro.

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great to see you on here, !!!

Salve, Draco, dicisne latine?
Regardless, welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome
I only know a few basic Latin phrases
Draco disidus sum, I know I butchered the spelling on that as I could not find my notes but I believe that basically says "I am a lazy dragon"

yeah!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the site. I certainly understand about wanting to feel comfortable, and diapers can provide that feeling. I'm a church musician so I have to put on a white shirt and tie every Sunday morning, but I hate wearing the shirt and tie. The rest of the week I'm in t-shirts or flannel shirts if it's winter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and that you'll feel comfortable replying to some of the threads.

Welcome to the Group

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I certainly understand about wanting to feel comfortable, and diapers can provide that feeling. I'm a church musician so I have to put on a white shirt and tie every Sunday morning, but I hate wearing the shirt and tie. The rest of the week I'm in t-shirts or flannel shirts if it's winter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and that you'll feel comfortable replying to some of the threads.

That's cool, I have always wanted to play an interment but that has never panned out, The church I got has some very good musicians and the acoustics of the church it's self just adds to the experience, I am almost an audiophile but can't afford that level of equipment so I get hand me downs when an audiophile friend of mine upgrades his stuff

DracoAmericanus said:
My name is Chris but most friends call me Draco (and not the Draco from happy potter) just simply means Dragon in Latin
I am 41 and have Autism, that was one reason I started having interests in diapers, so I guess it would OAB due to being Autistic but many moons ago I discovered that I do like wearing them and went 24/7 in 2001 and never looked back, I had medical testing done just to get my parents concerns out of the day. I don't flood like some people do I just leak over a little all the time.

Than out of the way I am a furry or scaly and found that I really like diapers for both the protection, comfort they offer but originally was not a DL, found that out by accident at 14 when I put on a diaper to snagged from my younger brother
That aside I am an Electronics repair tech and that's also a main hobby as well .
I think like most of us we had anxiety when we first started and had to hide this from my parents but that I don't keep to my self any more, I don't advertise it but don't fear being found out either
I am not an AB as I have always liked roleplaying a bit older so some of my diapers I do mod to something more like in the age range of about 10-14 when I first started.
unlike some other IC people I think I have one advantage is I like wearing them and needing them is an explanation more people are open to,
but for a introduction I think that about does that.
Draco Americanos

Hey. I seem to remember you contributed to BitterGrey's article on untraining. Welcome. :)

BitterGrey was one of the very first websites I found when I was able to get online, helped me in a lot of ways, mostly in that I was not alone and not a freak of nature

DracoAmericanus said:
That's cool, I have always wanted to play an interment but that has never panned out, The church I got has some very good musicians and the acoustics of the church it's self just adds to the experience, I am almost an audiophile but can't afford that level of equipment so I get hand me downs when an audiophile friend of mine upgrades his stuff

Cool for at least getting the hand me down equipment. When Circuit City went out of business, I had some extra money from playing in a very good rock band. I went into their dark room, the room they kept the high end stuff, and it was all on sale. I bought their top of the line Infinity tower speakers, center speaker and a Polk Audio sub-woofer. It sounds amazing.

Because I played in a rock band for 15 years, I collected a variety of sound system speakers and amps, selling one setup and buying something better. Now I have a Mackie speaker/amp set up with a Carvin four bus mixing board that I use at home with my keyboards. Upstairs in the living room I have a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 piano which is what I spend most of my time on these days. Music always has so much potential.

nice, always good to have nice gear, I have for my mains a polk audio SDA SRS 2.3, a older onkyo AVR that has preamp outputs so the mains are driven from a luxman M-117, I have two 18 inch acoustic suspension subs that are corner loaded and drive them from two onkyo M-504 amps , I service all of that my self, there is a product called a mini DSP that allows me to bridge the M-504 in to one channel amp, the M-504 are a stereo mono block system so each channel has it's own power supply, the luxman has that two but in one power transformer so it has a magnetic coupling but I love the warm sound it has, I ise that for music but also for a home theater, I knocked the dry wall lose in the bedroom that shares the wall with the sub, opps, my center and a Klipsch and the side channel speakers are polk audio monitor 10 and surround back are bose(I call the blose, but they sound ok) 4.2 book shelf speakers .
so I can whelp would with good sound,
I bet your piano sounds awesome, from what I know that is a good quality interment that probably cost more then my car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back