Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

My name is Chris but most friends call me Draco (and not the Draco from happy potter) just simply means Dragon in Latin
    I am 41 and have Autism, that was one reason I started having interests in diapers, so I guess it would OAB due to being Autistic but many moons ago I discovered that I do like wearing them and went 24/7 in 2001 and never looked back, I had medical testing done just to get my parents concerns out of the day. I don't flood like some people do I just leak over a little all the time.

Than out of the way I am a furry or scaly and found that I really like diapers for both the protection, comfort they offer but originally was not a DL, found that out by accident at 14 when I put on a diaper to snagged from my younger brother
    That aside I am an Electronics repair tech and that's also a main hobby as well .
    I think like most of us we had anxiety when we first started and had to hide this from my parents but that I don't keep to my self any more, I don't advertise it but don't fear being found out either
    I am not an AB as I have always liked roleplaying a bit older so some of my diapers I do mod to something more like in the age range of about 10-14 when I first started.
    unlike some other IC people I think I have one advantage is I like wearing them and needing them is an explanation more people are open to,
    but for a introduction I think that about does that.
    Draco Americanos

Hello DracoAmeicanus and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks for the warm welcome
    I only know a few basic Latin phrases
    Draco disidus sum, I know I butchered the spelling on that as I could not find my notes but I believe that basically says "I am a lazy dragon"

Hi and welcome to the site. I certainly understand about wanting to feel comfortable, and diapers can provide that feeling. I'm a church musician so I have to put on a white shirt and tie every Sunday morning, but I hate wearing the shirt and tie. The rest of the week I'm in t-shirts or flannel shirts if it's winter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and that you'll feel comfortable replying to some of the threads.

Welcome to the Group

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. I certainly understand about wanting to feel comfortable, and diapers can provide that feeling. I'm a church musician so I have to put on a white shirt and tie every Sunday morning, but I hate wearing the shirt and tie. The rest of the week I'm in t-shirts or flannel shirts if it's winter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and that you'll feel comfortable replying to some of the threads.
    That's cool, I have always wanted to play an interment but that has never panned out, The church I got has some very good musicians and the acoustics of the church it's self just adds to the experience, I am almost an audiophile but can't afford that level of equipment so I get hand me downs when an audiophile friend of mine upgrades his stuff