Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMaximus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey all, So my paw print Paci came in today and boy oh' boy it is nice. Aside from that, I am wondering how many of you have a pacifier and sleep with it?

A few questions in the matter.

When you sleep with it, does it typically fall out at night time?
Do you recommend sleeping with it in your mouth, or should be a special use item?

Im very happy that Ive received mine today, and can't wait to use it more. Also thinking about getting a silicone one...

Happy posting and thanks for all your help as always!

~Max~

I sleep with a pacifier every night, and most nights it stays in my mouth. I do, however, use a clip to keep it handy (well, mostly because it's a Blue's Clues clip, but anyway).

I think whether or not to use it every night or just sometimes is up to you. Using it frequently enough does increase the risk of shifting your teeth; it's made mine move a little, but everyone is different.

I thought about it, but I'm not sure of the risks involved dental wise. I also probably don't want to risk it in my current living situation.

I only have a baby one so I don't sleep with it really hurts my teeth

I usually sleep with a pacifier/binky every night and also usually keeping it in my mouth all night.

What I would recommend is...get a properly sized one, I really love the NUK3 especially with Winnie the Pooh figures, but stick to my babypants classic for longer uses like sleeping.

Wasn't using one the last two weeks due to being sick, but after that I was very happy that I can sleep with one again.

Kind regards,
Sabu

I have a paci and i cant sleep without it!

"When you sleep with it, does it typically fall out at night time?" yes it does but it seems to be falling out a lot less here recently
"Do you recommend sleeping with it in your mouth, or should be a special use item?" what ever is more suited to your needs, me personally i dont think i could go without it

Most nights I sleep with a Pack in my mouth, and every time I use it, I have to look for it on my bed. On nights I don't sleep with my pacifier is when I'm not in my onesie with a diaper on. I actually fall asleep faster with it.

Onesieman said:
Most nights I sleep with a Pack in my mouth, and every time I use it, I have to look for it on my bed.

You should get a clip to keep it handy.

I use paci +/- every night more than last 20 years (OK, some pauses realized.) Mostly it resists in my mouth whole night, except if nipple is in incorrect size.

I sleep with my pacifier every night, I have been doing for the past 22 years, when I was in the 4th grade I would save my allowance money, and I would go to the Walgreens close to the library my parents would drop me off at. When I sleep with it, it doesn't fall out as much as it used to, and I can't sleep without it. I also use it when I take a nap, or when I am reading in bed before I go to sleep. I was worried the dentist was going to say something about my teeth the last time I went, about 4 years ago, but they never said anything. I don't suck on it that much though, and when I do it is very lightly, mostly it just rests in my mouth.

I can only use my pacifier at home because it makes some kind of noise when I suck on it and the last thing I need is for my roommate to find out. It relaxes me when I use it, but so far I haven't been able to fall asleep with it in my mouth.

I often sleep with a pacifier in my mouth and it slips out about a quarter of the time. I find it by feeling around in the bed. Once it was on the floor. I always use it when driving the car in heavy fast traffic which is a stressful experience for me, and if I can just let it rest in my mouth loosely I think I'm getting better at controlling my nerves. I had to learn to fall asleep with it in my mouth but now it's easy.

I don't sleep with mine. I was a thumbsucker as a kid and would be into it but I just can't fall asleep using one. All the best luck to you.

I've had my Nuk 5 for a bit over 2 years now and it's worked absolute wonders for me. Turns out I sleep considerably better with it, and I also use it during the day time because it relaxes me when I feel like a ball of anxiety.

Personally I'd still use it even if I wasn't a little, purely for the benefits alone.

I got some new ones last week with a differently-shaped and smaller nipple than usual. While it's still comfortable for me to use, I find that it tends to fall out of my mouth at night. It kinda seems like that makes me wake up.

Be careful sleeping with a pacifier every single night. Over a long time it will push your front teeth apart to create an odd looking gap.

Slomo said:
Be careful sleeping with a pacifier every single night. Over a long time it will push your front teeth apart to create an odd looking gap.

Unless, of course, your teeth are like mine and are almost completely nonexistant due to having sensory issues causing me to refuse to brush my teeth as a kid.

I sleep with mine every night. I also suck on it while watching tv or playing on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back