Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with a binky?

Default Sleeping with a binky?

Hey all, So my paw print Paci came in today and boy oh' boy it is nice. Aside from that, I am wondering how many of you have a pacifier and sleep with it?

A few questions in the matter.

When you sleep with it, does it typically fall out at night time?
    Do you recommend sleeping with it in your mouth, or should be a special use item?

Im very happy that Ive received mine today, and can't wait to use it more. Also thinking about getting a silicone one...

Happy posting and thanks for all your help as always!

~Max~

I sleep with a pacifier every night, and most nights it stays in my mouth. I do, however, use a clip to keep it handy (well, mostly because it's a Blue's Clues clip, but anyway).

I think whether or not to use it every night or just sometimes is up to you. Using it frequently enough does increase the risk of shifting your teeth; it's made mine move a little, but everyone is different.

I thought about it, but I'm not sure of the risks involved dental wise. I also probably don't want to risk it in my current living situation.

I only have a baby one so I don't sleep with it really hurts my teeth

I'm always excited when I get new paci's. I won't tell you how many I have but I have a good selection of Nuk 18-36 month and NUK 6's. I always sleep with a paci in my mouth. I have a paci leash that I use to clip to my pjs so it doesn't get lost under the covers or roll off of the bed. It always comes out when I'm sleeping. It usually comes out just after I doze off - I've caught myself doing it a few times. I also use it when I take naps (20 min), and most of the time wake up with it still in my mouth. I recommend sleeping with it in your mouth, because it will fall out shortly after you go to sleep. It's very soothing after a while. I use mine for special use as well, so just use it when it feels right to you.

I sometimes sleep with one too. It is very relaxing. There's nothing wrong with sleeping with a pacifier if you feel like you need one.

I usually sleep with a pacifier/binky every night and also usually keeping it in my mouth all night.

What I would recommend is...get a properly sized one, I really love the NUK3 especially with Winnie the Pooh figures, but stick to my babypants classic for longer uses like sleeping.

Wasn't using one the last two weeks due to being sick, but after that I was very happy that I can sleep with one again.

Kind regards,
    Sabu

I have a paci and i cant sleep without it!

"When you sleep with it, does it typically fall out at night time?" yes it does but it seems to be falling out a lot less here recently
    "Do you recommend sleeping with it in your mouth, or should be a special use item?" what ever is more suited to your needs, me personally i dont think i could go without it

Most nights I sleep with a Pack in my mouth, and every time I use it, I have to look for it on my bed. On nights I don't sleep with my pacifier is when I'm not in my onesie with a diaper on. I actually fall asleep faster with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onesieman View Post
    Most nights I sleep with a Pack in my mouth, and every time I use it, I have to look for it on my bed.
    You should get a clip to keep it handy.