Share n' Tell, "My best fantasy"! Please share yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalHands

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My fantasy of an ABDL Nursery started after I had this dream.
(Dream)
I was sitting in a waiting room, checking my watch, must've been late, for what. I wasn't sure. Then, my name a called, a woman came through the door, she was a wearing a light blue apron, grabbed my hand, and took into the nursery, she emptied my pockets, she says "you're late breakfast started and you will receive "one" after breakfast". She grips my arm and leads me to the high chair. I say "one, what?" she replies "one spanking". She puts the bottle in my mouth "What for" I gurgled. She says "Now its two. One for being late and one for talking back."

I awaken with feelings of helplessness. This nursery I was in, had a strict schedule, and I had no control over the events unfolding.
It got me to thinking about how I want my next visit to an ABDL Nursery to go.

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Please share if you got anything.

I used to have dreams that my parents changed my bedroom into a nursery and had a number of abdl diapers to choose from, they would change me, give my pacis, and let me play in my room alone.

Welcome. Just a recommendation... This should be posted in the stories forum. As well, its customary to introduce yourself in the welcome forum. Not trying to be a bad guy just a heads up.

AnimalHands said:
My fantasy of an ABDL Nursery started after I had this dream.
(Dream)
I was sitting in a waiting room, checking my watch, must've been late, for what. I wasn't sure. Then, my name a called, a woman came through the door, she was a wearing a light blue apron, grabbed my hand, and took into the nursery, she emptied my pockets, she says "you're late breakfast started and you will receive "one" after breakfast". She grips my arm and leads me to the high chair. I say "one, what?" she replies "one spanking". She puts the bottle in my mouth "What for" I gurgled. She says "Now its two. One for being late and one for talking back."

I awaken with feelings of helplessness. This nursery I was in, had a strict schedule, and I had no control over the events unfolding.
It got me to thinking about how I want my next visit to an ABDL Nursery to go.

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Please share if you got anything.

I thought this was well written, like a mini short story. I have a number of stories on this site, but they're in the horror genre so I hope there not my personal fantasy.

I think if I have a fantasy, it comes from dreams that I've had most of my life. I date back to when stores like Woolworth, Sears, and other variety stores sold cloth diapers and plastic pants. As a kid, I was always fascinated by the variety. Diapers were diapers, I suppose. Growing up in a poor neighborhood, as a kid, you'd see all those diapers hung up outside on clotheslines to dry.

As a kid, I always wanted to be back in diapers. For the most part, there wasn't much I could do about that, but when I was dragged along to go shopping with my mom, we'd find ourselves in Woolworth's or a store chain called the Five and Dime, if you can imagine anything being that cheap. My mom would get whatever she needed, but there was something else, something worth waiting for: the diaper isle. I wrote about it in my short story, "Stopping for Coffee". Oh, there were the diapers, but there was everything else that was baby, and the biggest part, at least for me, were the plastic pants.

There were the opaque white Gerber ones I was familiar with, having grown up with those, but then there were the mysterious ones, because those were for girls, the very thought of wearing them, forbidden. There were yellow, blue and pink ones, and more so, the ruffled ones. When I was little, I would see them under the dresses of little girls, tantalizing a little boys' imagination.

The dreams would start once I was asleep. I was back in the store and I knew where I wanted to be: the diaper isle, only this was a dream and I was alone with all those diapers. If I was lucky, the dream would continue enough for me to get a diaper and one of the most enticing plastic pants.

Those dreams still continue today and they're still as enticing. If I'm lucky, like years ago, I get to touch them, maybe even put one on. Fantasies like this never die, only now, I can buy my own diapers and wear them as much as I want. But here's the thing, as enjoyable as wearing is, it's never as exciting as those first experiences and those early, childhood dreams. Diapers!

dogboy said:
There were the opaque white Gerber ones I was familiar with, having grown up with those, but then there were the mysterious ones, because those were for girls, the very thought of wearing them, forbidden. There were yellow, blue and pink ones, and more so, the ruffled ones. When I was little, I would see them under the dresses of little girls, tantalizing a little boys' imagination.

I can so relate to this! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back