Best lower capacity diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here's my situation. I don't have a lot of time to wear. I can wear at night, but don't go a lot over night. I feel like if I wear a higher capacity diaper, I'm wasting it. What is a lower capacity diaper that can hold 1 to 2 good wettings without leaking? Odd question, ik. Thanks in advacne.

what do you want out of the diaper?, as far as comfortable these days I'd say attends waistband.

Something that would rarely leak. I've had no luck with pull ons. Just looking for something reliable, that I don't feel like I'm wasting if I don't use it to capacity, if that makes any sense. Ik it's an odd request. And I'm terrible at explaining things.

For inexpensive and a decent diaper ATNS are really decent and plastic backed

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Depends is a decent choice for 1-2 wettings, but the fit-flex waist band is not the most comfortable. I find Tena classic briefs comforting, it holds 1-2 wettings (it can leak because of no leak guards), they sell cases of 100 on eBay (price depends on size), and it cloth backed.

Yea I think I'm asking too much. I currently use atns, but they leak easily bc they don't wick well. They are very comfortable, though. Just looking to see if there is anything out there that doesn't leak easily with 1 wetting, possibly lying down...

I'll second attends with waistband. Good for 1 or 2 wettings, not overly expensive. And if you're into a good crinkly diaper, well there really isn't anything louder. If you're not, UMMM, there really isn't anything louder.

Crinkle is a plus. Lol

Now that Depends are back with a plastic backed Fitted Maximum Protection, I'd take them over Attends with Waistband (overly inclined toward clumping padding when wet). Get yourself some cheap stuffers or baby diapers to insert on those occasions when you need a little more capacity and you might be there.

Tranquility ATNs are higher capacity and still pretty reasonably priced but they tend to clump quite a bit. If you need more than the bargain basement level, I'd suggest http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs.html. If you don't mind clothlike covers, maybe look at Abena level 2s (S2, M2, L2).

I really like the Wellness Superio, it's fairly thin and lower capacity, but it fits well and is comfortable. I'll wear those sometimes if I know I'll be needing to shower or something soon and don't want to waste a Rearz Inspire+ InControl.

You could try the Northshore Supreme Lite.

Tykables Overnights are a good medium capacity diaper, and are a bit cheaper than other premium brands.

eagle1 said:
Yea I think I'm asking too much. I currently use atns, but they leak easily bc they don't wick well. They are very comfortable, though. Just looking to see if there is anything out there that doesn't leak easily with 1 wetting, possibly lying down...

If you're looking for more absorbency then an ATN you are past looking for low capacity. That said your also looking at pricier, if you want to fluctuate you could get something like a prevail or depends and put something like a tena overnight in it or one of walmarts belted shields.

Seconded. ATN is about the best diaper out there with specifically a low capacity. You'll need to look at mid range diapers like molicare, xpmedical aplus, or even abena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back