1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
  8. Other
I am going to post all of the reviews that I post on my blog onto here about the premium diapers I have personally used and tried so that others may take some insight into what diaper/diapers to get and which are the best.

These reviews are based solely on my own personal opinion and use, others' opinions may differ from mine.

Starting off here is my review of the Molicare Super Plus Briefs, Size M.

tumblr_olenmoYC9d1vo1p13o1_400.jpg

Molicare Super Plus Briefs Medium Review.

This is the first Premium diaper I have tried.

I just recently tried a Molicare Super Plus the other day and I quite liked it, apart from needing a large instead of a medium since it just barely fit. I will list what I liked about it below.

#1 Outer Plastic: The outer plastic was super soft almost silk like in my opinion. The purple is also nice to look at, if you purchase a diaper because of its design.

#2 Absorbency: I wasn’t able to fully wet it to max capacity because I only had a few hours to try it out, but it held up to a heavy wetting easily. Not wanting to waste a half wet diaper I did what I normally do and poured some nice warm water down the front and back. I ended up over filling it so there was a tiny bit of press out but not much.

#3 Fit: The fit was pretty good it didn’t cut off blood circulation since I tend to put my diapers on pretty tight, it just barely fit so next time I will go for a large size, or lose some weight. Other than that it was very comfortable.

#4 Tapes: The tapes were pretty good even though I had to reapply one due to placing it in the wrong spot, resulting in a less than tight diaper on the top. I especially like that you can peel off the tape from the blue tape and reapply without ripping the diaper. Perfect for people who don’t wish to mess their diaper and only wet.

#5 Sound: The diaper is pretty quiet from what I could tell, I didn’t really notice a crinkle coming from the diaper. For people who pay attention to that more it may seem louder.

#6 Thickness: These are thick but not super thick in my opinion, I would say between a scale of 1 - 5 the thickness would be rated at 2.5 - 3 out of 5.

Overall a very good diaper in my opinion, would I recommend them yes, but only as an adult diaper not a adult baby oriented diaper, since they don’t have a playful pattern on the front. This concludes my review of the Molicare Super Plus Brief Size Medium.

- - - Updated - - -

Rearz Inspire Review.

tumblr_oleojktxbj1vo1p13o1_400.jpg

I didn’t wet this diaper pretty much at all but I did test it with an Enema.

#1 Outer Plastic: It wasn’t as soft as the Molicare but it wasn’t bad, in my opinion it had more of a rugged kind of feel to it.

#2 Absorbency: I gave myself a four quart Enema before putting this on and after waiting I released it into the diaper. It held every single drop and could still hold more.

#3 Fit: The fit was good but not great maybe the reason was it was a large when a medium would have probably fit better.

#4 Tapes: The tapes held up great even when the diaper took on 10 pounds of water, it still held up like a champ.

#5 Sound: I didn’t detect a crinkle but that might be because I was holding in a 4 quart Enema, which you shouldn’t give yourself an Enema unless you know how to properly administer one without issue. You should also not take a 4 quart Enema unless you know you can take that much.

#6 Thickness: On a scale of 1 - 5 I would rate the thickness at about a 3 out of 5.

This concludes the end of my review for the Rearz Inspire diaper. I recommend this diaper because of its absorbency and all white outer plastic. This diaper will hold a literal gallon plus a little more. I will soon have a review up of the Abu Cushies diaper, so stay tuned.

ABU Cushies Review

tumblr_olhlkl6fXn1vo1p13o1_250.jpg

#1 Outer Plastic: The ABU Cushies has a nice outer plastic, it’s soft and oh so cute. It has a nice babyish design that isn’t over the top or crowded. I especially love the side panels color, the purple is dark but not too dark and just makes it look all the more like a babies diaper.

#2 Absorbency: Ive read about some people not liking the absorbency of this particular diaper I myself thought it held quite a bit, I was able to give it a heavy wetting and it had room for another medium or heavy wetting, and I tend to hold my pee in until I’m bursting.
While these don’t hold as much as say the Rearz Inspire or the molicare super plus they still hold up and look great while doing so.

#3 Fit: In all honesty I thought the fit was nice but with one single tape I wasn’t able to make the top of the diaper tight as the bottom or vice versa. Overall it was quite comfortable and felt nice and snug apart from the top. I may need to get a large next time though because it like the molicare barely fit. But that was my fault not the diapers.

#4 Tapes: The tapes on this particular diaper are pretty good, I did end up fudging up the right tape by getting it dirty by trying to reapply it since I don’t normally wear one tape diapers, so it didn’t hold as good as the left side but with a little tape I rectified that. They hold quite well and are easy to apply.

#5 Sound: I didn’t really find it to be noisy per say, squishing it when wet or dry it wasn’t really audible, the landing zone was audible however when rubbing my hand over it.

#6 Thickness: While dry the diaper is thick but not too thick it did force me to waddle which I love to be honest. Because you know the diaper is there and I just love thick diapers. When wet it swelled up much like a baby diaper would. I think I am going to start measuring how thick a diaper is when wet and dry so people can get a good idea about how thick or thin a diaper is.

That concludes my review of the ABU Cushies diaper, I wish I had more than just one but it was nice while it lasted I will probably be ordering more in the future.
I recommend them to adult babies who like a nice outer design that is both babyish but not over the top. It is also a fun diaper to just stare at if you so desire. Also a fun diaper for playtime if you’re really in little space.

Bambino Classico Review

tumblr_olm4kf7jOA1vo1p13o1_1280.jpg

Outer Plastic: The outer plastic is soft and rugged, not as soft as say the molicare so far it has the softest plastic but I still have more to try. I like the blocks with the word Baby on them. As an ABDL I think a nice pattern is an important aspect in little space.

Absorbency: I gave it a heavy wetting and it held up and bulged out as it grew like most diapers do but it expanded like a natural baby diaper, I don’t think it expanded as much as the molicare or ABU Cushies, but I didn’t wet it as much as others might.

Fit: It fit nice was a little bigger than I previously expected but it wasnt like it was too big, I think I could go with a medium though if I wanted to.

Tapes: The tapes were nice and strong held up even with a wet puffy diaper. I didn’t attempt to reapply them but I’m sure they would have still held up good.

Sound: The Bambino Classico did have a crinkle to it not as loud as I expected from reading other reviews stating it as deafening but I could definitely hear it when I moved around.

Thickness: When dry it isn’t as thick as I expected but maybe it was just my overhyped expectations for it, from reading reviews I thought it would be really thick, it’s still thick none the less especially when it swells up from pee. It did have a tendency to droop though, now I haven’t worn a baby diaper in a long long time so maybe those droop just as much I’m not too sure.

This concludes my review of the Bambino Classico, I would definitely recommend this as it has babyish qualities that some people look for, like a drooping diaper for example some people can’t live without that.

Dry 24/7 Review

tumblr_olqqfcv7kM1vo1p13o1_1280.jpg

Outer Plastic: It has a nice soft white outer plastic feels nice to the touch. For people who enjoy a all around white diaper without any markings whatsoever then you’ll like this one.

Absorbency: I gave it a heavy wetting, it could have held more I don’t know how much more exactly because it was hard to tell. But it didn’t leak at all.

Fit: The fit is quite nice when I first put one on it felt like a fit I had been looking for, for a long time I’m not sure why that is but nonetheless it was great.

Tapes: The tapes on this diaper held up just fine, the fact that you can remove the tape and reapply it with the second tape makes it even better. When you place the tapes make sure where your placing them because they stick like glue, and will rip the diaper because of that fact.

Sound: It does have a crinkle to it, not very loud but noticeable without pants on, I love crinkly diapers it just makes them all the more babyish for me it’s one aspect I can’t do without.

Thickness: It has some thickness to it, not waddle thick but it was still noticeable and felt great between the legs.

That concludes my review of the Dry 24/7 honestly when I put one on it felt like I had found a diaper I was looking for, for a long time. I don’t know what it was, maybe it was the plastic combined with the Thickness of the diaper combined with the all white outer plastic along with the fit. It just felt great and I think I will be ordering more later.

Barebums Diaper Review

tumblr_ompq3mVMjs1vo1p13o1_1280.jpg

Outer Plastic: This diaper has a nice all around design and soft feel to it, there is something about blocks that just makes it more babyish I think, just be careful about rubbing the front against anything *Cough* *Cough* Special activities hehe. Because they do tend to rub off.

Absorbency: I gave it a heavy wetting as I normally do and no leaks so that’s a plus in my book, I could have given it more with more time so it’s good for at least a couple of good heavy wettings maybe more.

Fit: On my larger frame the medium just barely fit, like a few others but overall it was pretty nice and comfy it didn’t chafe or anything though that may be due to not wearing it for longer periods of time.

Sound: It does have a crinkle to it not very loud, though the landing zone is extra crinkly I think being around people would give it away due to that. But I love my crinkly diapers so yea.

Tapes: I applied the tapes and they held on like glue for me, given I didn’t try to re apply them except for one tape and it still held.

Thickness: It was about the same thickness as a couple others I have reviewed dry, but when wet it swells up quite nicely and I love diapers that swell up a lot because it just makes me feel more like a helpless baby.

This concludes my review of this particular diaper, I really like the block pattern on it as well as the green sides that are on it, I tend to go for a half and half type of diaper. On one hand I want a good absorbent diaper on the other hand I want it to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
If anyone has any questions regarding any of the diapers I have reviewed before just send me a message.

Aww So Cute Blue Teddy Diaper Review

tumblr_omps2sSJrJ1vo1p13o1_500.jpg

Outer Plastic: I love the whole Blue Teddy bear print that covers most of the diaper, it didn’t rub off at all that I could tell so that’s a plus, it’s also nice and soft. In all honesty I have been dying to try this diaper because of the nice overall print it just calls to me.

Absorbency: I gave the thirsty diaper a heavy wetting and it held up great no real sag which I like, I like saggy diapers but too saggy is just too much in my opinion. It could have held quite a bit more because almost the entire backside was dry and I wish I could fill these diapers up to their max. It looks like I am going to have to wet future ones as much as possible and then fill it with water at the end just to see how much it can handle.

Fit: The fit is pretty nice I must say out of all the diapers I’ve tried I would say it’s in the top 5 of having a great fit.

Sound: It does have a slight crinkle to it, not that noticeable in my opinion so if you’re looking for a cute diaper with a nice fit and absorbent that is crinkly but not too crinkly this is for you.

Tapes: The tapes were a let down, I think it was my fault though because I had some baby powder on my fingers and so I think that’s why they didn’t stick as good, I wore it quite a while ago but anyways I believe the bottom tapes stuck just fine but not the tops if I remember correctly. A little tape fixed that problem.

Thickness: It has a nice thickness when dry not too thick but it’s nice for people who enjoy thick, but not too thick. I personally enjoy the thicker the better because I love thickness but that’s my opinion, others will differ. When wet it swelled up but not as much as I originally expected it to maybe it was because of the way it looked on other people I’m not too sure on that.

This concludes my review of this diaper, I really like the blue teddy print that covers the diaper but still leaves the diaper mostly white. I do think this is one of my favorites out of the diapers I have tried so far so I definitely think I would order more in the future when possible. I would definitely recommend this to other Littles or ABDL’s for sure.

I am going to add in a rating scale to my future reviews starting with this one.
On a scale of 1 to 5 pins (Diaper Pins) I give this diaper 3.5 pins it might be 4 pins if I hadn’t messed up the tapes. But I can’t blame that on the diaper, but I also can’t give it 4 pins because I don’t know for certain it wasn’t the tapes.

Abena L4 Diaper Review

s-l1600.jpg

Outer Plastic: The plastic on this particular diaper is soft but as far as looks go it’s not very appealing to ABDL’s or Littles in general, in my opinion it has a bit of an institutional look with the lines and wetness indicators which didn’t function as fast as I thought they would. But for people who like medical or institution type of play this is a good option in my opinion. It is also a neutral diaper for people not looking for babyish designs.

Absorbency: Gosh the absorbency kind of let me down, not for urine it was fine for that, but what I did was give myself a 2 quart Enema and held it for a while about 15 to 20 minutes and when I let it go it started to leak out the back on the sides, due to the fit of the diaper which I will touch on in the fit section.

Fit: The fit wasn’t too good in my opinion, I felt it was not wide enough at the back. I think it should have been wider but most people don’t release enemas into diapers unless they like that sort of thing like I do.

Sound: Honestly it was just about as crinkly as other diapers I’ve tried not all but most.

Tapes: The tapes are great after I applied them to the diaper which doesn’t have a landing zone they stayed put just fine and when I removed them they actually tore the diaper until I decided to just remove the 2nd tape from the original then it was easier, a feature I quite like.

Thickness: This one has to be the Thickest while dry I’ve ever tried, it was noticeably thicker than the other diapers that I have tried out, as for swelling it didn’t exactly swell much that I could tell when I wet it but given it was already really thick to begin with its not a big let down.

That concludes my review of the Abena L4, in hindsight it seemed to me to be one of the greater diapers on the market until I tried it out fully, for urine and messing its fine, but using it for an Enema was a no go for me due to the back of the diaper not being wide enough since it leaked out back there. I still rate it a 3.5 out of 5 pins for how thick it is how well it will handle urine, the tapes, and the overall fit minus the backside. I would recommend it and then I wouldn’t recommend it, for a couple of reasons I stated earlier but overall its a suitable diaper.

Now for my Latest Review.

ABU Lavender Diaper Review

tumblr_on2s0icsZV1vo1p13o1_500.jpg

Outer Plastic: I love the outer plastic on this diaper, it has to be the cutest I’ve ever seen, it has a nice pattern without being over the top (Completely covered) which I know is important to some people. I especially love the purple side panels that is my favorite part of the design, I also like the flowers which remind me of the “Mystery Machine” If you get that reference then awesome. I also have to say I love the butterfly wetness indicator it’s very cute and functional, it ensures daddies or mommies will be able to tell when their baby girl or baby boy are wet.

Absorbency: I wet this particular diaper about 3 times all in all it held up great and could have held more I mean it boasts it can hold up to 4500ML so of course I have to thoroughly test it out.

Fit: I think the fit was good, it was a little on the small side being that it was a medium so next time I will need to get a large but overall I liked it.

Sound: It’s not really crinkly in my opinion the landing zone is a little bit but not really noticeable.

Tapes: I think the tapes hold up great at least they did for me except for one side which I fudged up by accident, totally my fault. I usually prefer double tapes 2 on each side but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Thickness: I have to say dry it is not too thick in my humble opinion, it averages up there with other premium diapers I have tried but I still think it’s great. I LOVE the thickness when it’s wet. I wet it so much that it swelled out to just about 3 inches in thickness which I LOVE so much, the thicker the better is my preference but damn do these diapers swell I wanted to wear the wet one for a week even though that would resulted in a nasty diaper rash.

That concludes my review of the ABU Lavender Diaper, I have wanted to try the diaper for a long time ever since it came out because when I first saw it I thought it was made just for me, the overall pattern the colors how it looked on other people. I love seeing cute baby girls in these they are just sooo damn cute with one on. I cannot wait to introduce my future baby/little girl to these when I have finally found her. I recommend these to any ABDL’s or littles or whoever really just wants a functional but highly cute diaper that swells up like a balloon when wet they are that good in my opinion.

Attachments

• tumblr_ompu2swWie1vo1p13o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ompu2swWie1vo1p13o1_1280.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Great reviews. I've been a bit hesitant to try the 1-tape diapers like cushies and lavender since I'm not sure I'd get a good fit on my larger-than-average body but reading your review makes me want to give them a try. I really diapers that swell and expand a lot when wet and get that nice squishy feeling.

I love the ABU Lavender, I weigh about 240 and I am 6' 2" in height, so maybe you can compare your own measurements to mine and go with a large like I plan on doing later. The medium fit just barely so I think a large with the tapes fastened on correctly to pull the back of the top of the diaper in more will ensure a better fit.

I still have yet to try are the Rearz Princess, Fabine Teddy Gold Max, and the Rearz Safari

P.S I only had one of each of these to try, excluding the Bambino Classico, the Rearz Inspire, and the Dry 24/7 I have one more each of those.

BabyAnastasia said:
I love the ABU Lavender, I weigh about 240 and I am 6' 2" in height, so maybe you can compare your own measurements to mine and go with a large like I plan on doing later. The medium fit just barely so I think a large with the tapes fastened on correctly to pull the back of the top of the diaper in more will ensure a better fit.

I still have yet to try are the Rearz Princess, Fabine Teddy Gold Max, and the Rearz Safari

P.S I only had one of each of these to try, excluding the Bambino Classico, the Rearz Inspire, and the Dry 24/7 I have one more each of those.

In regards to the Rearz Princess and Safari you would only need to try one or the other as they would be functionally identical as they are only a print difference. They are the same as the Rearz Inspire+InControl but with prints. (Inspire+InControl, Princess, Safari, and Seduction are all the same diaper other than the prints.)

Hi everyone,

As a long term diaper wearer / lover I tested a lot of diapers in the past. This continues into the present ans I started a YouTube channel almost a year ago on Diaper Reviews. At first it was very uncomfortable to be in front of a cam with a diaper, but I'm getting more and more used to it.

These reviews are, just like BabyAnastasia, based solely on my own personal opinion and use, others' opinions may differ from mine ;).

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/DiaperReviews

Feel free to comment!

Since some people don't know that I figured I would just review every single one individually what I like about each ect.

BabyAnastasia said:

What about the Rearz Inspire+ InControl?

You can't exactly call all of these premium. Premium by definition is a value in excess of what is usually expected.

Abena, ABU, Aww so cute, Barebums, Rearz, and Molicare all deliver what is expected of them- absolutely. However, none of them go above and beyond in capacity or reliability quite like confidry (and Northshore and Crinklz) does. In this regard, they are not premium.

Slomo said:
You can't exactly call all of these premium. Premium by definition is a value in excess of what is usually expected.

Abena, ABU, Aww so cute, Barebums, Rearz, and Molicare all deliver what is expected of them- absolutely. However, none of them go above and beyond in capacity or reliability quite like confidry (and Northshore and Crinklz) does. In this regard, they are not premium.

I would counter the bit about Confidry and Northshore. I went from using Northshore Supreme to Rearz Inspire+ InControl as my daily diaper and it is a definite upgrade. In my personal opinion the RI+IC is the best diaper out there at the moment, if it isn't "premium" then I don't know what is. They can hold more and I have less issues with tapes popping, although that still happens sometimes. Nothing I can think of is "less premium" on the Rearz than the Northshore. I've also had Northshores fail to contain fecal explosions whereas I haven't had that issue with any of my Rearz.

And the Confidry? Holy crap, I won't even wear those they have so many issues. I can't keep the tapes on for more than an hour or two if I'm lucky without them popping, and in all three of the packs I have from the case I ordered way back and never finished because I couldn't stand them the leak guards are lopsided, one is taller than the other. Absorbency wise they are fine, until you have a loose leg gather because the tape popped as they almost always do.

And the ABU diaper I've tried, the "Simple" definitely will definitely perform up there with the best of them as well.

ClickyKeys said:
I would counter the bit about Confidry and Northshore. I went from using Northshore Supreme to Rearz Inspire+ InControl as my daily diaper and it is a definite upgrade. In my personal opinion the RI+IC is the best diaper out there at the moment, if it isn't "premium" then I don't know what is. They can hold more and I have less issues with tapes popping, although that still happens sometimes. Nothing I can think of is "less premium" on the Rearz than the Northshore. I've also had Northshores fail to contain fecal explosions whereas I haven't had that issue with any of my Rearz.

And the Confidry? Holy crap, I won't even wear those they have so many issues. I can't keep the tapes on for more than an hour or two if I'm lucky without them popping, and in all three of the packs I have from the case I ordered way back and never finished because I couldn't stand them the leak guards are lopsided, one is taller than the other. Absorbency wise they are fine, until you have a loose leg gather because the tape popped as they almost always do.

And the ABU diaper I've tried, the "Simple" definitely will definitely perform up there with the best of them as well.

Understandable. The fit of any diaper is hugely dependent on the shape of a person's body, and whether or not that person is truly getting a proper fit or squeezing into what they think is "fits". Take Rearz for example. When properly fitted to extend up to the belly button, they leave a big gap at the front and back of each leg- for most people. This gap is a near guarantee the diaper will leak well before reaching any true capacity (forget their test ratings too, this is the real world). Now the obvious workaround most everyone does, is to wear one size too small. With this, the legs fit perfectly, but now the rise barely comes up over the belt line, and there is barely enough room inside of the diaper for it to expand (no to mention a slew of other problems with blowouts, tapes and etc).

One of the biggest factors for determining premium is as simple as a proper fit. When truly and properly fitted, Rearz simply does not hold up for the clear majority of people. This leads me to rating them premium or not. Does it work for a clear majority or not. Yes Rearz works like a wonder for a select few- when properly fit. It works for even more when worn like underwear would fit- as one size too small for a diaper. I fully get a LOT of people like this underwear type fitting, but it does not help them to be called premium.

Confidry on the other hand, does properly fit a clear majority. Obviously not everyone, but a majority none the less. And yes, this makes them one of the most absorbent diapers out there before they leak (again, not based on their test rating). Ie, premium.

Slomo said:
Understandable. The fit of any diaper is hugely dependent on the shape of a person's body, and whether or not that person is truly getting a proper fit or squeezing into what they think is "fits". Take Rearz for example. When properly fitted to extend up to the belly button, they leave a big gap at the front and back of each leg- for most people. This gap is a near guarantee the diaper will leak well before reaching any true capacity (forget their test ratings too, this is the real world). Now the obvious workaround most everyone does, is to wear one size too small. With this, the legs fit perfectly, but now the rise barely comes up over the belt line, and there is barely enough room inside of the diaper for it to expand (no to mention a slew of other problems with blowouts, tapes and etc).

One of the biggest factors for determining premium is as simple as a proper fit. When truly and properly fitted, Rearz simply does not hold up for the clear majority of people. This leads me to rating them premium or not. Does it work for a clear majority or not. Yes Rearz works like a wonder for a select few- when properly fit. It works for even more when worn like underwear would fit- as one size too small for a diaper. I fully get a LOT of people like this underwear type fitting, but it does not help them to be called premium.

Confidry on the other hand, does properly fit a clear majority. Obviously not everyone, but a majority none the less. And yes, this makes them one of the most absorbent diapers out there before they leak (again, not based on their test rating). Ie, premium.

Fit unfortunately can depend on the person as you said. North shores for example cut too high on the butt cheeks for me, whereas Rearz sufficiently cover those for me.

ConfiDry fit well, but holy **** those tapes. I mean fit is great and all but it doesn't do much good when you can only wear it safely for an hour before the tapes come off. They are the only ones I have this much trouble with the tapes too.

If the line for premium is fit that depends on the person and for me Rearz would be premium but not the other two, but your shape is the other way around. I must have an odd shape or something since Rearz work great for me when properly fit as you described. Granted the top will usually roll down over time, but when I put them on they are over my belly button.

Last edited:
I myself consider them all to be premium given the fact that before these I have only had generic ish adult pullups, and assurance garbage as well as depends which were the best out of the three I tried before. These to me are premium because they can absorb a lot, some expand to be very thick which I love, some have cute prints whereas my others didnt, they have better tapes, are plastic backed ect.

Slomo said:

On one hand you appear to be talking about the average, and on the other hand you seem to be talking about the expectation of a specific product. I think to define premium you need to go with one or the other. If premium is better than you expect for a specific product, then nothing can be premium except if they have a defect or a special run of their own product. If it's on the average, then you can't talk about more than "what's expected of them".

When I think "premium", I'm considering products that are significantly better than the average product in the same market, and often with a markup that is a larger percentage than the relative improvement to the product. Like paying 30% more for an apple that is 20% bigger than the average apple. That's my idea of a "premium apple". (see also: "premium tax") I would also consider charging more for some added feature that doesn't really affect the product's primary purpose a "premium" product, such as designer label clothing. (in the case of diapers, shell art certainly qualifies here)

I think a lot of the above examples fit this definition of "premium". They are all better (most significantly so) than the market average (where the market is defined as "adult diapers") and many are better than even the "ABDL" diaper market, and many of them are charging a higher premium than their increase in basic performance (capacity) or unnecessary features. (shell art)

I am talking about the average of all people who wear diapers. And I was being specific to each specific product. You obviously can't just lump confidry and abu as being the same even though they both fall under the same category as being adult diapers.

If a diaper works absolutely flawless for 20% of the people but nobody else, then it is only 20% effective- and clearly not premium as an overall. Now if a diaper works even just mostly great for 80% of the people but none at all for the restest of who use it then it is 80% effective. And yeah I would call that premium.

I'm sorry to hear confidry doesn't work for you, but that doesn't change they work great for a clear majority of those who have tried them. The same cannot be said for those other brands- when they are properly fitted.

Ps. Make sure you aren't rubbing the front panels flat before you stick the tapes on. This is a common problem a lot of people seem to do. It won't affect a diaper that uses a tape zone much, but will always lead to excessive tapes popping off on diapers with use second chance tapes.

My thing is you're saying that the Rearz cut too high in the front? But the fit problem I have with the Northshore goes the opposite way, it cuts too high for me in the front (and the back) and I'll get leaks out the leg gathers in the front. But the Rearz covers lower and gives ample coverage. But as you describe it with the Rearz being cut too high for most people, shouldn't the Rearz be even worse for someone like me that the NortShore cuts too high on?

I'm referring to the Inspire+ InControl/Princess/Safari/Seduction, I haven't tried the other Rearz diapers such as the regular Inspire/Spoiled or Inspire Select, is it one of those perhaps that you're referring to? I know of a YouTube diaper reviewer that said when she reviewed the Spoiled she had fitment issues, but not with the Princess, so perhaps it is an issue with the Inspire/Spoiled line that I haven't tried?

Fabine Teddy Gold Max Review

DSC02087_f248c5fb-35c5-4a4e-af19-8d155e24147d_1024x1024.jpg

Outer Plastic: The outer plastic seems to be just like a lot of others in the softness area, it does have some cute prints with the teddy bears and what not. I like the whole blue color design to it.[/B]

Absorbency: I found it to be very absorbent, I wet it heavily the first time and then a couple small wettings and it held up just fine, I had even more room in the back but was not able to fill it to maximum capacity.

Fit: The fit was okay, I believe a got a large and it was a little small on me it seemed like a medium I've tried on other diapers, so in that regard I would definitely get x-Large if available if I were going to buy more of these.

Sound: I only detected a slight crinkle when wearing this diaper as with other diapers the landing zone was the crinkliest part.

Tapes: The tapes from my personal experience are fantastic and hold up just fine even with moving around being proactive and the like.

Thickness: It wasn't thicker than any of the other diapers I've tried, I think a rearz would beat it just by a little, the abena I've even tried was thicker than it. It did swell up quite nicely which I do enjoy so that's a plus but other than that it wasn't as thick as I originally thought when I first saw them.

Conclusion: I honestly felt this diaper was a let down from the other diapers I have tried I don't know why but it seems that the others I have tried are better, such as the Rearz Inspire, but I still enjoyed wearing and using it *Blushes* so anyways I think my favorite part of this diaper was the print because I seem to like teddy bears on my diapers but it just may have been the blue color on it, not being too much and not being too little. I would recommend this diaper just for the fact that it is absorbent and works well and the print but otherwise there are other better options to choose.

Last edited:
BabyAnastasia said:
Absorbency: I found it to be very absorbent, I wet it heavily the first time and then a couple small wettings and it held up just fine, I had even more room in the back but was not able to fill it to maximum capacity.

I'm surprised it got to looking that wet after "only" a few wettings.

ClickyKeys said:
Fit unfortunately can depend on the person as you said. North shores for example cut too high on the butt cheeks for me, whereas Rearz sufficiently cover those for me.

ConfiDry fit well, but holy **** those tapes. I mean fit is great and all but it doesn't do much good when you can only wear it safely for an hour before the tapes come off. They are the only ones I have this much trouble with the tapes too.

I'm the other way around, haha. I used to wear ConfiDry all the time (24/7, just as the name implies in fact!), and they worked great during the day, but I would get leaks out the back of the legs sometimes at night, so I switched to Northshore Supremes, and the problem went away for me. I do have to say that I never once had a tape pop off on a ConfiDry 24/7 though, in the entire year-ish I wore them. I don't use any powders or creams though, if you do, maybe they found their way onto the adhesive and weakened it?

ClickyKeys said:
My thing is you're saying that the Rearz cut too high in the front? But the fit problem I have with the Northshore goes the opposite way, it cuts too high for me in the front (and the back) and I'll get leaks out the leg gathers in the front. But the Rearz covers lower and gives ample coverage. But as you describe it with the Rearz being cut too high for most people, shouldn't the Rearz be even worse for someone like me that the NortShore cuts too high on?

I'm referring to the Inspire+ InControl/Princess/Safari/Seduction, I haven't tried the other Rearz diapers such as the regular Inspire/Spoiled or Inspire Select, is it one of those perhaps that you're referring to? I know of a YouTube diaper reviewer that said when she reviewed the Spoiled she had fitment issues, but not with the Princess, so perhaps it is an issue with the Inspire/Spoiled line that I haven't tried?

No, I'm saying the exact opposite. When sized small enough to get a good fit around your legs, Rearz is cut way too low and barely even comes up to your belt line. Leaks then occur over the top way too often.

And northshore, and every other diaper out there, are supposed to be cut high and extend up to your belly botton. As long as these diapers also have low enough tapes then it is normally easy to get a snug seal around the legs.

- - - Updated - - -

PlotTwist said:
I'm the other way around, haha. I used to wear ConfiDry all the time (24/7, just as the name implies in fact!), and they worked great during the day, but I would get leaks out the back of the legs sometimes at night, so I switched to Northshore Supremes, and the problem went away for me. I do have to say that I never once had a tape pop off on a ConfiDry 24/7 though, in the entire year-ish I wore them. I don't use any powders or creams though, if you do, maybe they found their way onto the adhesive and weakened it?

That's another good point. Not only the natural oil on your hands (which is actually there from touching your face), but powders and creams will weaken the tapes too.

This had come up on othe forum before, and in most cases the tapes issue really wasn't because of just the tapes. It was from unknowingly getting that stuff on the plastic panels where the tapes are to end up, and that's what usually compromises them. That said, confidry tapes are barely enough as is. They do need additional strengthening.

Slomo said:
No, I'm saying the exact opposite. When sized small enough to get a good fit around your legs, Rearz is cut way too low and barely even comes up to your belt line. Leaks then occur over the top way too often.

Oh okay, That makes sense now. I was thinking you were talking about the cut of the leg holes. So that explains the confusion.

The problem I'm referring to with the sizing would be the fit of the leg holes on certain diapers. I size my diapers so that they are able to go over the belly button (although they end up eventually rolling down because of the shape of the belly and bending over a lot) For me the Northshore Supreme cut too high on the leg holes and I'll end up getting leaks out of the front of the leg holes.

Here's an image kind of what I'm talking about, with green being how the Northshore Supreme fits on me and the red being how the Rearz Inspire+ InControl fits on me, and the blue showing where I get leaks out of on the Northshore Supreme.

http://i.imgur.com/JdYFbFI.png

PlotTwist said:

No powder or creams, and I make sure not to get skin oils onto the area where the tapes need to be. I just have bad luck with them it would seem. Might just be how they fit on me particularly. The bottom tapes end up being on where the diaper curves into the leg gathers no matter where I put the tapes and I think that just adds a lot of undue stress on the tapes perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back