New here. A little history and a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm hooked. I will no longer be satisfied by anything less than a premium ABDL diaper.

My first crinklz held sooo much, weighed about 9 or 10lbs and would not fit in a gallon size freezer bag. Even with effort to compress it, i can not get the bag to close.

The tapes held up just fine, although my tape job wasn't the best and they were applied a bit too loose. Toward the end, i tried using the 2nd chance tapes to get a tighter fit, but failed. I think i prefer that these have to tape landing zone. It would have compromised the feel of the front.

The initial thickness and swelling apsect was phenomenal. I couldn't have been happier with those results.

The overall feel and fit of the diaper was great as well. The plastic, albeit a bit thin, was very soft and smooth. Even nearing max capacity and sitting/ laying down in different positions, i had no issues with excessive plastic stretch or SAP escaping. I also really like the print of the diaper. I'm not much AB or furry, but the print on the crinklz is very nice IMO.

As far as crinkle noise goes, these have a nice balance. They definitely crinkle, but it is not so loud that nearby people will hear them, especially if you have them under a pair of boxer briefs and shorts/pants like i did. The hardest part of concealment is the waddle and bulk, especially when wet.

For anyone trying to decide on what diapers to try next, definitely give crinklz a chance. The price is a bit high on them, but not terrible. I got a 15 pack for $45 with free shipping from comfy care.

Yeah, the differences between depends and crinklz quite literally puts them both on the far opposite sides of any spectrum. It's like comparing 1ply toilet paper to a thick sponge.

Lol, once you go crinklz you never go back.

I would never go with a tape landing zone though. While it improves the tapes dramatically this also forces manufacturers to get rid of the lower tapes in favor of middle ones. This no lower tapes setup is a sure way to make sure no properly sized diaper will have a good seal around the legs.

With any diaper like this, I always leak long before reaching any kind of capacity. The crinklz might as well hold 2,000 ml not 20,000 (or whatever) like they do. Well, that is unless I wear one size too small. This gives me a tight enough fit to prevent leaking around the legs, but then I leak over the top and get blowouts. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of a tape landing zone- for me. I prefer them just as they are- the only super absorbent abdl diaper out there that actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back