• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTraumas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey,

So, I've been an on and off lurker since a few years after I found out about my Little(s), but have never been brave enough to sign up or post a message. I have embraced my Little Sides on and off throughout the years, but, have not worn diapers (yet). I've got to the almost doing it, and then the shame comes. I'm hoping to visit a nursery soon and embrace this side of me a bit more.

In my "Big" I am a professional, hugely into sports and the outdoors. I have a diagnosis of complex trauma, but manage to keep my head above water for around 9 months of the year - I have about 3 months of the year when I manage to undo all the hard work I've put in through the remaining 9 months. I'm hoping by embracing my Little in a space place this will reduce.

LT

LittleTraumas said:
Hey,

So, I've been an on and off lurker since a few years after I found out about my Little(s), but have never been brave enough to sign up or post a message. I have embraced my Little Sides on and off throughout the years, but, have not worn diapers (yet). I've got to the almost doing it, and then the shame comes. I'm hoping to visit a nursery soon and embrace this side of me a bit more.

In my "Big" I am a professional, hugely into sports and the outdoors. I have a diagnosis of complex trauma, but manage to keep my head above water for around 9 months of the year - I have about 3 months of the year when I manage to undo all the hard work I've put in through the remaining 9 months. I'm hoping by embracing my Little in a space place this will reduce.

LT
Hey LT. Welcome to ADisc. I hope you will percieve this place as the same refugee as me and others. My recent research has revealed, that we might have a common problemattribute. If you want to talk about it, feel free to shoot me a personal message.

Regards Ben

Welcome! It's sooooo much better to meet and engage than just lurk. I hope you'll stick around!

What kinda outdoor stuff and sports are you into? I'm kinda a indoor geek myself, but I do like to ski and used to shoot a fair amount.

Hi!

Thank you both, hugely appreciate the responses. Ben - would love to chat more with you at a later date about your research, sounds intriguing.

Adorable - most outdoor sports - climbing, skiing, hiking, anything in or on the water, team sports... What indoor geek stuff do you like?

LittleTraumas said:
Adorable - most outdoor sports - climbing, skiing, hiking, anything in or on the water, team sports... What indoor geek stuff do you like?

Yeah, skiing is great! We've had a record season the west coast this year so I'm looking forward to a couple more months of being able to go up!

Indoor stuff for me is the usual geekery ... video games, board games, sci-fi movies and anime. ^_^;;
I got a Nintendo Switch so recently the only game I've been playing at all is Zelda (though I was so sick last week I like played two hours only all week)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back