Wore in public for the first time today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwuzzy

Est. Contributor
After being a DL for 37 years, I actually wore in public for the first time today. Thanks to Kimberly Clark for finally making the L/XL Goodnites a bit bigger! I really enjoyed it, especially since I knew that nobody could possibly tell I was wearing. I might have been nervous if I was wearing something bulkier. I didn't actually use it, since I was dehydrated after drinking too much booze on St. Patrick's Day. I think I'll make it a regular thing now. :smile:

Congrats! It's always a bit scary when you wear out in public for the first time, but it gets a lot easier the more you do it. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Simpy put, no one will ever notice your wearing, and even if they did they wont say anything. A size larger jeans or sweats, undershirt/onsie and no one will ever be the wiser. Congrats by the way, the first time is always the hardest.

Yay! good for you, hopefully this will widen your horizon in the future. What was the best part of your experience?

MotherFaith said:
Yay! good for you, hopefully this will widen your horizon in the future. What was the best part of your experience?

The best part was when I was having lunch in a restaurant and had at least 40 people around me who had no idea of my secret. I actually felt a little age regression at one point, imagining that I was a toddler.

Skwuzzy said:
The best part was when I was having lunch in a restaurant and had at least 40 people around me who had no idea of my secret. I actually felt a little age regression at one point, imagining that I was a toddler.

Awww that is lovely, very happy for you.

Dude, I'm jealous, I would never be able to build up the courage to do something like that :/

bit of advice with booze and diapers, thinner is never better, you might be more discreet when you sit down, but by the time you leave the bar you be leaving with sopping pants and puddle on the bar stool.

I wear my diaper out in public. Nobody has ever said a word. Just as long as you don't do a number 2, it's perfectly fine.

Well done! Nobody will notice, glad you enjoyed it

Whether you ended up using your diaper or not, the very fact that you still did it regardless is always a bold, yet rewarding, thing to do. Nicely done! Like with the other people here, I'm very happy that you enjoyed the experience. When I first wore diapers out in public, I was beyond nervous, but it didn't take long for that nervousness to turn into thrills, and I've been doing it regularly ever since. Just realizing that nobody around you knows at all is such a cool feeling, ain't it? Keep it up!

rennecfox said:
bit of advice with booze and diapers, thinner is never better, you might be more discreet when you sit down, but by the time you leave the bar you be leaving with sopping pants and puddle on the bar stool.

I wore the day after when I was dehydrated. If I wore to the bar I would have needed a whole case of Goodnites!

Be careful wearing a goodnigh when you are hydrated. A thin diaper that has leaked is WAY more noticable than a thick diaper that has done its job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back