Status
Not open for further replies.

jack3295

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've had to use diapesr for 20 plus years. I hate to admit it but I'm sick of it. I say I'm used to it and I am. But the constant changing has got me down, I'm so sick of this I'd rather be dead.

What brand of diapers are you using? I use ABU Space or Simple. One overnight, one during the day and a Goodnights for the evening. Only 3 changes per day.

Think Positive I know Incontinence is a hard medical condition to deal with speaking for myself who is decades like yourself incontinent. You can get thru it. If you need a ear we all are here for you . We can help you through this. Please do not harm yourself.

Jack do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better to vent to someone, privately perhaps.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. I'm not IC myself, but I've tried to go 24/7 a few times. I couldn't do it for more than 3-4 days at a time. There are so many things that people who don't need diapers take for granted. I can't imagine how hard it must be for those of you who don't have a choice.

If you're having trouble or need to vent, you're in the right place. There are many people here who share your problem and will do whatever they can to help. :)

Yeah, I definitely get bothered by the need to change often as well. Can be a rather nuisance.

I've been dealing with both bowel and bladder incontinence so I know how you feel... If you ever feel down this is a good place to vent, there are many who share your problem to talk to in private if need be. It's okay to accept help. During high school I got professional help for the depression I had because of how bad my accidents became.... It really does help.

Suicide and self harm are never good in the long run. We are a friendly community and hear to help you. Let us know if you want to talk.

I'm dealing with urinary incontinence only, and yes the sudden need to change can be disturbing some times. I can sit doing my thing, reading watching television or something else. And even though I haven't felt it, I suddenly realize that my diaper is soaked and in need of a change, sometimes with wet pants also, although I never felt my diaper leaked into my pants. Same reason my wife insists that I have protective pads on my couch etc. Nevertheless its annoying and the reason I only wear thick highend diapers. I don't like these thin diapers which has to be changed immediately after one wetting.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

It's not that I have to change all the time although I know I should change more. It's just such a big production for me. Always a messy diaper every time I change so it's everything that has to be done. I never feel clean without a shower so I hardly ever change in a public setting. My past experiences with public changing are always a nightmare. I wear a disposable (usually a comfidry24/7 as a "diaper liner" under a cloth pull-up with plastic pants ( keeps stool off the cloth pull-up diaper for easier laundering ) in addition to liberal amounts of Desitin and daily Nullo. I need to take 3 to 4 doses of bulk producing fiber (Metamucil) everyday or I get loose BM's which I hate worse than public changing. So I typically have 3 to 5 rather large BM's a day. I would rather just go about my business with several loads in my diapers and then change when I get home. And I hate changing. Always so messy and it takes time and energy. When I'm done and rediapered I'm exhausted and don't feel like doing anything but take a nap. Thats why I prolong changes as long as possible. And no, I'd never harm myself. Too much going for me. I'm usually upbeat and positive but admit, we all sometimes just get fed up with this part of our lives.

this is the reason I stay away from diapers during my bad migraine days ..... first day in a long day wearing diapers because I haven't had the energy to do the things I have to do, let alone changing and wearing diapers.

I may not be incontinent but I have bad chronic (daily) migraines which I constantly have to watch my hydration levels, food intake, stress levels and sleep patterns. It is exhausting!!!! And if you have a bad day and stay "Screw it" .... then its ten times worse for a time (for me it means increased pain and you would mean increased cleaning/messes around the house).

hope you have got over the hump .... I myself had a horrible night last night and those dark thoughts were pretty strong and almost brought me down. hugs

On the migraines, I know they can be debilitating, my mother use to have them. My daughter-in-law was having them regularly and she went on a gluten-free diet (which since it is now a fad, is not hard to accomplish) and the migraines have basically stopped. i have no idea how that worked, but it might be something you can try (it probably will take a week or so for the effect, if any to show). I wish you luck in finding some way to minimize or eliminate the migraines, since they are basically controlling your life.

I am lazy when it comes to changing when at home and usually wear my nappies to the point of leaking

ST50 said:
I am lazy when it comes to changing when at home and usually wear my nappies to the point of leaking

That is pretty lazy but some people like it and you can genrally wear a nappy for a very long time before you need a change.

Angellothefox said:
That is pretty lazy but some people like it and you can genrally wear a nappy for a very long time before you need a change.
I feel that if you dont get full use of your diaper you are throwing money away. I use mine till they cannot hold another drop cannot see wasting a half used diaper just for total bladder incontinence .

lilran said:
What brand of diapers are you using? I use ABU Space or Simple. One overnight, one during the day and a Goodnights for the evening. Only 3 changes per day.

You must be lucky. I'm incontinent and go through at least four dry 24/7s a day. One in the morning, a change around 12:00, a change at 5:00, and a change for bed. That is a normal day. Sometimes it's more if my bladder is going ape shit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back