• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new and nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBadger

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi, im badger ( babybadger ) and am new here and really to the whole scene too. i have just accepted that i like diaper's and whilst need them could not understand why i liked them.

i have been through a mental breakdown and am just getting back on my feet so to speak.

I guess i am looking for friends and contacts so i don't feel so alone​ with my likes.

i cant garentee i will be on here every day, but i hope i will be accepted.

thank you for reading this.

Badger

Hey Badger, I'm a bit of a newbie too ;P
I know how you feel though, I have a bit of a love for Diapers myself.
Just keep in mind that everyone has imperfections or differences and this just might happen to be yours, whether Diapers is a fetish or a security item, Its nothing to be ashamed of. (Though I wouldn't go telling everyone about it)
Feel free to express yourself on this website and don't be ashamed of who you are here, as long as it isn't too over the top. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here and get to learn a bit more about yourself and others who are in the same predicament :)

Welcome Badger!

Thanks for telling us about why you're here. Like DerpyFace says, you've come to the right place!

Why don't you tell us a bit more about your other interests so we can get to know you better?

Personally I'm a typical nerd boy who like trashy anime and pointless games and over analyzes sci-fi! I also recently discovered I have an ... affinity? ... for this furry stuff. I blame Disney! How about you?

Welcome badger. Don't feel alone. Visit anytime and enjoy this site and being diapered.

Hi Badger. I'm sure that you aren't alone in that feeling, I'm sure that a lot of ABs, Dls, or what have you don't truly understand why they like diapers the way that they do. I surely can't. I'm new here too. I don't need diapers, but hearing stories like yours, expanding my horizons, is part of why I signed up, so welcome!

Welcome Badge, I recently joined the forum too. Your not alone, especially now that you've joined the community. There are a few threads that were created to help members try to understand the who, what, when, where, and why's. There are also some to assist you in accepting and embracing this lifestyle.

Hi Badger! Welcome to ADISC!
Don't worry about being accepted I'm more than sure you'll fit right in ^^
Most of us here also like diapers whether we can explain why or not and no one is judged for it. I don't think I've ever seen any actual hate speech (aside from occasional trolls) around here so don't be afraid to be yourself we're a very open and loving community. Hope you enjoy your stay!

hi, Im new to the scene as well. I feel welcome here and hope you do to. I have struggled with some
mental health issues as well(mainly anxiety issues) so I can kind of relate. Hope things are going better
for you.

Just know this. There's not a human on the planet that isn't broken in one way or another. That's only if you consider being youself in some unconventional way makes you broken. Welcome aboard. Some of us have legitimate physical limitations, some just in a diffferent orbit around the planet. The fact is that we aren't on the planet all that long. Universal advise is to get comfortable with who you want to be. Discretion is often neccessary. But that should not prevent you from finding it is that makes you who you are.

thank you to all of you. you have made me feel very welcome. i appreciate the nice comments from you all.
babybadger

Hey Badger,

Welcome to ADISC. I hope your decision to join in turns out to be helpful. This is something I went back and forth over for awhile. After finally getting myself started, I have found this to be a very supportive group. Self acceptance is a struggle for me too, but ADISC has been helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat. Every word you wrote was like you reading my own mind. That's why I joined today. I'm tired of feeling like a freak and a weirdo. It's a harmless part of our personalities and we should just relax. I often wonder just how big the community really is, seeing as so many of us have rejection fears. I also have personality disorders and get help from disability but now I'm wondering how many of my psychological issues stem from me desperately trying to hide and deny it and the damage that the fears of everyone finding out would do to my weak self image. I've decided also, I'm tired of living in fear and feeling pointless guilt. I want to get to the point where I'm OK if someone finds out. I don't need to be flamboyant and dance around in a Bambino in front of people in the park, but I do want to feel OK and not feel ashamed if someone did by chance, discover it. Or if it peeked over the top of my pants when I bend over, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back