• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miccheck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm new here and extremely shy! Can someone like, show me around? lol I'm used to using Facebook, But I'M new to all of this forum stuff... so please tag me in some lit threads or whatever, cause I'm the worst initiator - ever.

P.S. Thank the Drol for this preview feature for posts. Facebook should have that for the sake of it's users lol.

Welcome Mabel!

I think you'll get the hang of this, though it's a bit confusing at first!

I'm not sure if you can even tag or @mention folks on a bbs? It's be awesome if you could! Maybe a real old hand can show us?

Anyhow, I find the most useful button to be the "You have # unread posts." in the upper right under "log out". Click that and it'll show you most new activity since you're last visit. In settings you can filter it to dis-include forums you don't want to show up (Mature for me since I can't stand to see politics talk when I'm emotional open/vulnerable).

Your profile also shows you the activity of your friends which is nice.

Blogs are like their own thing, and get *some* use, so you can check em out periodically. I guess it's like a way to have a more selfish thread? I dunno...

Groups sound great, but have very little activity as far as I can tell, mostly I bet because it's hard to see update... I should start an EC thread about that actually.

Anyhow, hope that helps!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself outside of your interest in ABDL stuff? Lots of folks make friends here because of their common interests outside of this ... stuff.

U da best ARabb, I'm starting to see how this goes... it's like a Facebook that encourages more interaction by unacquainted people. I guess I'll just put my 2 cents in wherever I can and maybe make some friends lol. Thank you tho Adorable Rabbit. My first interaction :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MabelPines said:
U da best ARabb, I'm starting to see how this goes... it's like a Facebook that encourages more interaction by unacquainted people. I guess I'll just put my 2 cents in wherever I can and maybe make some friends lol. Thank you tho Adorable Rabbit. My first interaction :3

Yur very welcome! Don't hesitate to PM (Personal Message) if ya ever need help either! Cya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back