Steelers diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoalCracker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When I was getting changed while we were out. My wife saw a black diaper with a golden yellow stripe in the center. She pulled it out of the trash I ah Steelers diapers! Any ways I'm wondering what brand they might be. It was heavy she said. Wish I had a pic to help identify it.

in my state you would not want that on, forget about the embarassment about diapers, you might get lynched over wearing anything that suggests you support the steelers.

You most certainly saw a Tykables PLeather in the wild. They're my everyday diaper, I like them a lot. They are black with a yellow/gold stripe up the center. Overall they are very very similar in construction to the ABU Simple, fast wicking due to tons of SAP, a lot of capacity, and really good fit. I like the ABU Simples but the smalls are too small and the mediums I swim in. The Size 2 PLeather fits very similarly to a Confidry medium (which I also really like). Only drawbacks so far are the design is very polarizing (personally I like it because it looks a lot more like underwear) and they have a bit of a scent to them. Not offensive but it's a diaper scent. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else about them.

Thanks for the help. They have them on sale. Ordered a case. They were cheaper than my current night diapers.

CoalCracker - Do let me know what you think of them. They are certainly very different when it comes to an adult diaper!

rennecfox said:
in my state you would not want that on, forget about the embarassment about diapers, you might get lynched over wearing anything that suggests you support the steelers.

I'm guessing whoever these Steelers are, they're bad news?
I'm afraid to type it in Google, cause there's another ABDL seller that has very unsettling site with kids....... May he be lynched.

edward321 said:
I'm guessing whoever these Steelers are, they're bad news?

They're a football team (it's refreshing to hear someone else who doesn't pay attention to football XD)... major rivals to Maryland's team... some people in this state however are psychos about football, lord knows I have enough in my family.

I will let you know how they work out for me.

Oh those damn Ravens!!!!! Okay, mostly kidding. My whole family are Steelers fans, and clearly, the gods have not smiled on us recently.

rennecfox said:
They're a football team...some people in this state however are psychos about football, lord knows I have enough in my family.

You're a very magnanimous person. Pretty much everyone on this side of the state loses their minds come football season. I for one am still shocked that more Steeler fans haven't found out about PLeathers given the obsession with everything Black and Gold...

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Oh those damn Ravens!!!!! Okay, mostly kidding. My whole family are Steelers fans, and clearly, the gods have not smiled on us recently.

Don't even get me started about that team from New England.

Someone mentioned Steelers football?!

Kidding, just kidding. It's kinda funny in an ironic way that the PLeather diapers are Steelers colors. Does kinda make me want to get a bag or two just for football season, but maybe down the road.

My diapers came today. The box is huge lol. And they have boxes in boxes. Strange way to pack them.
Tonight will be the test.

Last night went well with them. My chux was bone dry. My wife said I should try the other tykables too. They are cute she said. Glad she is being a better sport about my condition.

rennecfox said:
They're a football team (it's refreshing to hear someone else who doesn't pay attention to football XD)... major rivals to Maryland's team... some people in this state however are psychos about football, lord knows I have enough in my family.

Pychos here in MD ya, I have stealers stuff in my cube at work, and I have been verbally assaulted once for it. I am not talking good nature joke, I mean very hostile verbally assulted.

CoalCracker - Good to hear. How about last night? Awesome that your wife likes them. I'm sure if you're both Pittsburgh sport fans they're a nice change from institutional white to something nifty. The performance I think is excellent. I never have any issues. They can get a bit warm but that's any plastic back diaper.

BabyBoy - Between Ravens and Steelers fans, I don't know who's worse. We're both guilty of being more than slightly obnoxious

Meh, when it comes to football I'm more of a boston red sox fan.

ProudPaddedBro said:
BabyBoy - Between Ravens and Steelers fans, I don't know who's worse. We're both guilty of being more than slightly obnoxious

There is obnoxious, and there is I was dreading work every week during football season bad. I am just glad he and I are in the office together only 2 times a week (thank god for telework) I went out of my way to avoid being with in 10 feet of this guy, I would change how I would go to my cube so I would not pass his cube.

Update still having no leaks of urine. Had a bad bm that came out the back. But that can happen in any diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back