• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ices1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

So it's been a while since I've been on. I've been trying to ignore my urges as my partner does not approve. Which might I mention is a shame :( so I'm hoping to find some time to myself and indulge on my needs. The pinge and purge cycle is a real thing, might I add its harsh the longer you withhold.

Want to know a little about me? I live in Ottawa Ontario, Canada. I am a 19 year male. currently I am in a change of professions. I used to be a disaster restoration technician working for Belfor. I mainly did asbestos removal and fire demolition. As of right now I am pursuing my dream of driving an 18 wheeler.

As for why I am here you may wonder? Well I love to wear and use diapers, or as the Brits say nappies. I am not so much a little. But I do like the idea of having my partner diaper me. I have had desires since I was 3.

I just want to add I love this community, it compares to no other. I hope to be catching up on everything very shorty.

Last edited:
Ices1 said:
Hello everyone,

So it's been a while since I've been on. I've been trying to ignore my urges as my partner does not approve. Which might I mention is a shame :( so I'm hoping to find some time to myself and indulge on my needs. The pinge and purge cycle is a real thing, might I add its harsh the longer you withhold.

I just want to add I love this community, it compares to no other. I hope to catching up on everything very shorty.

Hi and welcome back. Yes, when you can't wear for a long while, it seems to only get worse, needing to wear. I'm sorry your partner doesn't accept. I know how lucky I am in that my wife does accept it. I hope things change for the better for you.

Hey, welcome back! I, too, do not consider myself a little, just a fan of diapers ;) And, kudos to you on pursuing your dream career. I recently had a career change about a year and a half ago, and I have no regrets at all. Keep on keepin' on! :)

Yes you are lucky. Its not the she doesnt accept. Its more of she wants no part in it. But that is just life i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. Yes, when you can't wear for a long while, it seems to only get worse, needing to wear. I'm sorry your partner doesn't accept. I know how lucky I am in that my wife does accept it. I hope things change for the better for you.

Its not that she doesnt accept. Its more of she doesnt want any part in it at all. So yes you are very lucky

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:

tylerb said:
Hey, welcome back! I, too, do not consider myself a little, just a fan of diapers ;) And, kudos to you on pursuing your dream career. I recently had a career change about a year and a half ago, and I have no regrets at all. Keep on keepin' on! :)

Exactly. Glad it worked out for you. I hope so same for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back