New Cuddlz Nappy Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys and Girls

Just received an e-mail from Cuddlz and they have just launched their new nappy/diaper, they look super thick and I quite like the designs, they have also launched all an white version with the same thickness.

I'm definitelycuddlz.jpg
going to have to try these.cuddlz 2.jpg24fulk3u3ic__14201.1489767249.960.1280.jpg

Looks cute for sure

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wow, those look really cute!

I genuinely can't believe how much ABDL diaper variety we have available!! It's like a golden age!

Bummer. Yet another "no lower tapes" diaper. Like as if we don't already have enough of those....

I'll just try them at some point. Don't think they'll stick out my pants too much

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Ooh cute and I love how they are fitted properly below the belly button!

Adore the wing colour as well, nice and complimentary.

Definitely have to get some of these and will try the white ones too.

I don't see these up on their storefront yet?

they don't seem to do a very good job of product shots. (high res, or inside view etc)

Will really have to check out these diapers when they come out

These can now be ordered on their website, I've ordered some samples just to see if they are any good, must admit they are quite expensive, but I'm guessing because they are new, and hope they will come down in price later on.

Ok thanks

Ooooh I really like that design! Maybe I'll buy a bag or two sometime

I ordered a case of 80 larges yesterday, I have to wait prob close to a month for them to come in. There sizes are different than others, I'm normally a size medium but there listing in large is 34" - 54" I'm a 34" and always complain that the diaper length is to short so we'll see if the larges fit right.
Tykables medium are to small in length and there larges are perfect on me, so I'm hoping that these larges run the same.

Just got my samples of these and on first impressions is WOW!!

Plastic is quite thick but is very smooth to the touch, and boy they do have a good crinkle to them you'll definitely need something over them to mask the sound, I love nappies like this.
They look very babyish and I love the light blue around the sides of the nappy, I feel like a big kid when I run around in them!! They have a good taping panel and the tapes so far seem very good they must be at least an inch in width, with a good amount of stickyness to them.
Size-wise I went for the medium and they fit my 34" inch waist perfectly, feel kind of on par with the ABU nappies, as in the fit.

I've yet to try them out for absorbency but it says on their website they hold 5000ml I shall see how they hold up overnight.

So first impressions I really like them, far better than their old nappies, only grumble is their quite expensive, so if I bought some more which i'm definitly going to it would only be a ten pack and they would be a special nappy to wear.

I got my shipment in yesterday. I'm going to number this in order so I make sure I explain everything.
1. the price - a case of 80 diapers shipped to the us particularly in the NYC suburbs was $175.97
2. I placed the order on a Saturday and the product shipped out on a Tuesday, it was delivered the following Monday, but I really got it Tuesday.
3. The shipping - all plain box, discrete,
3A - PROBLEM for some - since this was a "international shipment" fedex requires a signature on arrival, meaning they didn't deliever on Monday because no one was home to sign off on it, they simply left a notice, I signed it, releasing them from obligation, they came back the next day and left it on my porch.
4. I'm belong in a medium diaper, I'm 6ft and a 34" waist, I heard sizes run smaller so I ordered larges.
4A - Larges run about 2" longer than a medium dry 24/7, the diaper is slightly wider than one and the wings are about 1" longer in each direction than a medium dry 24/7. This large is just a hair bigger than tykables size 2.
5. Fit - I love this fit, due to the longer length the waist band sits comfortably on my belly button and the back of the diaper rises to the small of my back (I feel it actually looks like a toddlers diaper)
6. Plastic is crinkly, its a little more noisy, but not over the top.
7. The tapes are good, there very much like the tapes used on bambino bellissimo's, although the larger size diaper causes the tapes to be more front centered on the diaper.
8. Absorbency - Crinklz claims to have a 5,000 ml capacity, this diaper is more like a 3,500 - 4,000 ml, but it offers better than average wicking, I can get moisture travel about 85% from the top.
9. Overall comfort - great
10. Will I order this again - YES, I'm simply in love with the design and prints, this is what I have been looking for, white with light greens and yellow, not to dramatic either.

I have just taken delivery of 4 packs of these. Very much looking forward to trying them tonight. A quick observation is the standing leg guards are very tall and go almost from waist front to waist back. I always use a booster in my overnight nappies and these will accommodate these with no problem. I will let everyone know how good they are in the next couple of days.

I'm usually game to try a new diaper... what would you say these most closely resemble? The most common candidates usually are
- mydiaper
- space
- bambino

though they look a bit thicker in the picture, more like a carousel?

And where's a good place to pick up a bag in the USA?

Well it looks like I have found my new favorite Nappy/diaper. Having taken delivery of four packs I have worn two overnight now. Both with a lille booster as I always do. I always wear plastic pants over my nappies, but there was no hint of any leaks. Having worn premium nappies like space etc I found these perform as well, and in my opinion better.

Ooooooooooooooh...

the international shipping thing is a problem for me, but I realy want to try these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back