no one knows. pros, cons, and considerations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregonbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long post made short: who has never told anyone of the abdl side and what is your perspective on the matter?

No one knows that I wear diapers as my young self. No one has ever known. It is a strange feeling to have something your entire life that not another soul knows. I am an advocate for living as One's true self in every instance in life and yet there is a strange appeal to this hidden life. Far too often do we fall into autopilot to deal with the stressors of daily life. far too often do we do let time unfold before us while we drift off into limbo; a waiting room of sorts. It is in this waiting room I choose to let my inner child free once again while the vortex of life drifts by. It is my escape and yet I know from my point of view that in order for life to be full and true, I must embrace my own true self and live in the present moment as my whole self; My true self.

Interesting. How can you be an advocate for living as your true self, when you also keep this part if your life hidden. You say you do recognize this, yet to not practice it. Why?

I personally am truly open about wearing (and needing) diapers. They are a part of me, and while I don't go around flaunting them, I don't hide them either. My immediate family and friends do know I'm a DL, but my coworkers, neighbors, etc. do not know simply because they aren't around me enough for it to have come up.

Slomo said:
Interesting. How can you be an advocate for living as your true self, when you also keep this part if your life hidden. You say you do recognize this, yet to not practice it. Why?

I personally am truly open about wearing (and needing) diapers. They are a part of me, and while I don't go around flaunting them, I don't hide them either. My immediate family and friends do know I'm a DL, but my coworkers, neighbors, etc. do not know simply because they aren't around me enough for it to have come up.

My father is a minister and anything related to this topic is off limits. The only reason that he and my mother know about this side of me is because I've been caught. I was told "You need to grow up, Life isn't gonna be great all the time and you need to face that." This comes from a man who kicked me out when I attempted suicide. (yea fun)

Ive found it difficult especially due to with my autism spectrum, to talk to anyone about this. The simple fact is People are still getting judged no matter what. This realm is still considered pedo to most and its our job to protect ourselves. Now granted some people are accepted for who they are and I'm glad that it works for them, but others aren't so lucky.

Last edited:
I keep this hidden around just about everyone I know because they have all voiced their displeasure or disapproval of it multiple times. I don't tell anybody and keep it hidden which really sucks sometimes cause I can't act on it when I want. I just have to wait until I have the means to move out on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back