outside in only diaper in private area

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregonbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all! Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced the incredible feeling of wearing just a diaper outside with no one around. Perhaps camping or on private land or my personal favorite, mountain backcountry.
The craziest place I have worn diapers is on the mountain while snowboarding. I have quite baggy snow pants so I wore a big cushy bambino. I often retreat into the trees and backcountry for some meditation time and this particular time I thought it would be an interesting experience to head out of bounds a ways and let my diapered self run free -- so I did. I rode the lift up scanning the mountain for where to go and I saw it, a perfect spot to ride off into the trees. I got of the lift, rode out to the spot and rode into the trees instantly feeling more free than I had all day. I rode diagonally up the mountain as much as I could and hiked up a bit more where I found a perfect tree well in which to camp out. I took off my board and set it in the snow, then my backpack, then my jacket, then my boots to get my snow pants off. I slipped my boots back on and ran like a wild animal set free for the first time, a little weary but exhilarated. Leaving that beautiful area was the hardest thing I had done in a while.

Haha.....sounds cold! I go biking wearing a diaper, out on our walking/bicycle trail, but I wear baggy bicycle shorts over them. Still, it feels good to be out on a trail diapered.

I've cut grass on my farm in an Abena M4 and a t-shirt in the summer when the sun was a cookin'. For what it's worth, most standard bed pickup trucks make fantastic changing tables :D

I have done that once, and I haven't done it since because I almost got caught. I was in the woods on a deserted day because it had been raining and the weather was generally poor. There were only 3 or 4 cars in the parking lot for a fairly large park, and I passed two groups on their way out on my way in, so I figured I was pretty much alone in the whole park. I got very bold and took my shorts and shirt off and walked through the woods with just hiking boots and a diaper for a few minutes. I decided I had enough, as my heart was racing from the adrenaline, and put my clothes back on. Only a few seconds later a runner comes around the corner. If I had waited any longer, I would have been standing in the woods in just a diaper.

With that story in mind, I would love a private, controlled environment where I can be outdoors in just a diaper and enjoy it.

I doe too

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

There nothing better than just wearing a diaper at times

GF and I once went for a 5am romp in the woods, letting our inner children run free. We were in just nappies and t-shirts most of the time, and briefly just nappies, which was a unique and exhilarating experience. We kept well off the beaten track with fairly dense cover and saw only one person, jogging on a distant footpath, much too far away to discern what we were wearing. I did a big poo mid-romp and found it particularly liberating running around playing games together with an obvious bulge in the seat of my nappy, without fear of anyone else seeing or smelling it. By the time we got home we were pretty exhausted!

That's what diaper are for

I have done a few night hikes in the desert in just a diaper t-shirt and boots

Years ago i was the caretaker at a mine in Nevada for a month and only wore diapers for most of the month.

The mine road had a locked gate 5 miles away and the only person that might have seen me was a pilot that flew over low.

Hearing of that experience makes me so incredibly jealous! That is honestly a huge goal of mine in life. Not only to go camping for the first time (I know, I know...surprising, right?), but to do so alone with just me and some diapers. I actually talked to one of my friends about an exact same scenario and how amazing it would be. Just to find some secluded area, set up a nice, big tent with pillows and blankets everywhere, all the while being diapered up the whole time. Just to get all bundled up in the blankets, laying back, relaxing, and listening to the sounds of nature as the evening sets in... Serious bucket list-type stuff right there, let me tell you. Glad you got to have that thrilling experience! I, too, hope to write about something like that in the future as well.

Its an amazing feeling. My house is pretty secluded so i'm out in just the diaper as much as I can be.

That reminds me of a time I was up in northern Idaho. I was prepping for an exam, which for me I always do best by walking around pacing talking out loud (I probably look a little crazy) but anyways that's how I learn.

I went up the the mountains to have privacy and to just walk in the woods and study - so since it was pretty remote on a dirt road and everything, I took my pants off, carried them, and walked.

You're right, it was super freeing. Loved the feeling.

On my walk back I heard something ahead on the trail - wide kind of like an off road car trail - I quickly put my pants back on just in time to see a park ranger driving around the bend on his side by side Polaris atv. My heart about beat out of my chest.

What would've that been like!? Had I not got my pants on. He was nice and apparently hadn't seen anything. He seemed a little suspicious about why I was up there. But there was no trouble. Had I not been a white male, I can imagine the suspicion being even higher on his part because it seems like that's what our law enforcement does in this country too often.

Anyways, he kept going into the mountains and I walked out. At the road, his truck and trailer were parked right by my car on a pullout in front of the gated off trail we had been on (it was open for walking but I don't think they wanted cars on it for whatever reason).

Anyways I haven't been able to get over that since to venture outside much in only a diaper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is F'ing awesome!! I want my own room when I find my male life partner...I hesitate to say husband because I need all my money to go to my daughter if my mental state improves and I go back to work. I am a lawyer so the gain could be substantial. Now I only get diapered in my room. At least I have my own room. My mom is the "Roommate from Hell!" But I told her to stay the F! out of my room and she does. Camping out diapered makes so much sense because that is a great way to deal with your human waste in an eco friendly (I guess) way. I wear really tight compression pants when I work out so diapering is not really an option. Too sweaty. Congrats on your adventures!! Keep sharing.

About 40 years ago, my girlfriend took me to a state park on a Sunday afternoon and we walked the trail with me in just a cloth diaper, plastic pants and t-shirt, and her with a diaper bag. As was often the case in the isolated area where we lived, there was no one else around. She stopped and changed me on a park bench ... not the most comfortable place, but workable. Back in the late 1970s, there were few adult disposables on the market, and they were unavailable where we lived. My girlfriend doubled up flat Curity diapers and we found a pair of snap-side plastic pants. I remember always being very wet because the diapers were so thin. We were both very young, and that was a fun experience. I would not dare to try it now.

I have been changed literally hundreds of time in the back of a minivan, but I've always had something covering the diaper when outside the car.

During the summer, my current nanny likes to get me out in her tightly fenced, very secluded backyard for playtime in the sprinkler. Since I don't have a diaper on, I just 'go' when I have to. She seems to enjoy standing behind me, helping me aim. I find running around naked almost as much fun as running around in just a diaper. The only things I worry about are low-flying aircraft!

Last edited:
In the early summer, before the skeeters get too bad, I like to go out on the front porch and sit and watch the traffic go by. (busy street) Occasionally someone walking their dog or a jogger etc. This is at twilight or later, where they're not going to be seeing any detail from 25-35 ft away. Very refreshing, liberating feeling.

And it's very common for me to wheel my trashcan out to the curb at late-o-clock the night before pickup, in nothing but a diaper and tshirt. But it's pretty dark out. Sometimes I stop and stand behind my can if a car happens past. Again very refreshing and liberating to just stand there at the end of my driveway on my sidewalk and look around, technically totally exposed to the public.

sometimes at night I'll do it in the summer to go to get stuff out of my car.

I live in the suburbs...but my family owns a large area of land out in the countryside (we call it the 'farm' even though we don't raise any animals/grow crops) where we have a (mostly) cedar-wood cabin built. The cabin itself doesn't have electricity, but it is SUPER freaking cozy. My dad put in a wood burning stove, and one of the beds there is I swear the most comfortable freaking thing on Earth to sleep on, even though it's way old.

It's super remote, and is partly on the side of a mountain, so I've never found a reason not to go out in a diaper when I'm there alone. I'm just not a big fan of the bugs usually!

This time of the year usually isn't bad though...it's not super cold, but cold enough that mosquitos aren't really a thing. I've been going down almost every weekend pretty much--Heck just recently it got up to 82° F while I was there--I spent all of two days walking along the trails that run through the property back and forth from a creek at the bottom of the hill in just boots, a hoodie, gloves (I was carrying creek rock ;P) and a bambino bellissimo. It kicked butt!

It wasn't outside, but last week was my spring break and all of my housemates left for fun places and I stayed back at our house and just chilled for the week. The amount of time I spent to myself in just a diaper doing ordinary things around the house was excellent. I rarely leave my bedroom/bathroom radius once I have a diaper on, so to be out and about in the house felt so free. I loved it.

A few years ago I was the only one working on the farm for a few days. Others had gone out of town for various reasons. I was tending to the irrigation on our crops and needed to do a half mile round trip walk to adjust the pipe irrigating some soybeans. I was far from a public road and no one else had any business being back on our property where I was. So I took off my clothes and got a diaper out of my backpack in the backseat of my truck and put it on. It was quite a thrill walking along in just a diaper and my work boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gone to the beach several times, in just my diaper. I pick a spot off to the side so it isn't too crowded, but there are usually others near by.

It's usually no big deal either, though once a guy in a very revealing speedo did try and say I was being lewd. The beach cops backed me up when I pointed out my diaper covered up way more than his speedo did though, and he was made to leave. And no, I don't do it for any kind of thrill, I really just don't care and refuse to go out of my way to hide (or show) I'm diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back