BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I know, I know... Three weeks is nothing, but I really feel I've turned a corner.

I've gone thirty days 24/7 before, but once I made that "benchmark", I just kind of stopped. This time, I have no goal, or benchmark to reach. I've just decided that I vastly prefer life diapered 24/7.

While I do enjoy AB activities sometimes, I'm not usually in "little mode", even when I'm alone. I just really am enjoying the safety and security of knowing whatever happens, I'm protected. I haven't yet had to "come out" to anyone... I'm a relatively big person, and I try to be discrete, I have no desire to flaunt my diapers, or get "caught". If I do, I'll just justify it with a vague "medical reasons" explanation, and move on :)

I've already gotten used to having to have my diaper bag with me at all times. I've already changed myself in my car, in the bathroom at work and even in a public bathroom on the German Autobahn. I've been working on regulating my diet so that the timing of my #2s is when I'm at home, with about a 85% success rate. Most days, I don't need a change at all during work hours.

Based on posts by more experienced long-term diaper-wearers here and elsewhere, I'm contemplating daily morning enemas to eliminate the possibility of daytime/work messing altogether. It seems like a pretty good idea, but also a big change to make. I've given myself enemas, plenty of times, but I'm not 100% sure I want to make them a part of my daily regimen :)

It's been so... freeing. No worries about accidents, no worries about finding a bathroom on short notice. No more "bathroom emergencies". If I can't find a bathroom, it can wait, and I'll be fine, because I trust my diapers.

At home, I normally just wear a onesie and a diaper. I'm still experimenting with diapers, with finding the perfect one. I don't want to have to have different diapers for day/night wear, and I don't need them to be "babyish", or not, whatever works. Currently I wear Northshore Supremes at work, and MyDiapers Pink or Rearz Spoiled at home, only because I need to use them up, and I'm running low on Northshores :)

This is my "new normal", and I'm loving it!

Last edited:
if its making life better thats the important thing.

Good for you. Glad you're abke to embracet this part of who you are so fully.

Awesome! Deine gute ist Herz! Es tut mir leid. Mein deustch is awful! Good for you! Cheers!

ThePoeticSkunk said:
Awesome! Deine gute ist Herz! Es tut mir leid. Mein deustch is awful! Good for you! Cheers!

LOL... My German is no better :) I was married to a German, but I am American... Thanks for the comment!

Congrats this is fabulous to hear, gotta love your diapees.

Someday i will do a long 24/7 run! So far 1 week is my longest and i did use toilet for #2 away from home. My wife knows all about me and my diapers...but she considers a long 24/7 run unnessecarry and costly. Plus...i would not do it during the summer

Wow, I can so relate to your whole experience. Avoiding #2 has its challenges. I've been wearing on and off for about a yr and a half now and have had to face down the situation a few times.

I also have used an enema to manage the situation and have found the best time for it is before bed. I use a bag w/ plain tap water. I find this best bc my body can tolerate it fine and it does not have carry over effects. It does cause me to pee more though.

My experience w enemas goes back to childhood. As an adult, I've used them several times a week for well over 25 years and have never experienced any ill effects.

rennecfox said:
if its making life better thats the important thing.
Thank you :)
Argent said:
Congrats this is fabulous to hear, gotta love your diapees.
Thanks for commenting!
ChrisKrinkle said:
Someday i will do a long 24/7 run! So far 1 week is my longest and i did use toilet for #2 away from home. My wife knows all about me and my diapers...but she considers a long 24/7 run unnessecarry and costly. Plus...i would not do it during the summer
Well, luckily, or un-luckily if you prefer, I'm separated, so my wife's feelings on the matter are no longer a problem. I can afford the expense, and it's something I want... I haven't used a toilet in 22 days, with no issues, but I've never yet gone 24/7 during the summer, so I'll have to find out if it's something I'm (still) willing to do at that point :)
trouble63 said:
Wow, I can so relate to your whole experience. Avoiding #2 has its challenges. I've been wearing on and off for about a yr and a half now and have had to face down the situation a few times.

I also have used an enema to manage the situation and have found the best time for it is before bed. I use a bag w/ plain tap water. I find this best bc my body can tolerate it fine and it does not have carry over effects. It does cause me to pee more though.

My experience w enemas goes back to childhood. As an adult, I've used them several times a week for well over 25 years and have never experienced any ill effects.
Thanks for commenting! I've never suffered any ill effects from enemas, although I have had a few "unpredicted outcomes" after-the-fact... The reason I am hesitant is just that I don't particularly enjoy enemas, and I'm not certain I want to set my schedule around having one daily. I don't "hate" them, just don't really love them. But, as I said, they seem like a really good idea to help regulate #2's, and a LOT of IC people and long-term diaper-wearers swear by them, so I'll probably at least give them a try..

BritneyShagwell said:
Thanks for commenting! I've never suffered any ill effects from enemas, although I have had a few "unpredicted outcomes" after-the-fact... The reason I am hesitant is just that I don't particularly enjoy enemas, and I'm not certain I want to set my schedule around having one daily. I don't "hate" them, just don't really love them. But, as I said, they seem like a really good idea to help regulate #2's, and a LOT of IC people and long-term diaper-wearers swear by them, so I'll probably at least give them a try..

It helps if you enjoy them. I do. It was my first kink so to speak. Lol. I don't find it necessary every day, but maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I've also found using plain tap water helps to avoid the unexpected.

Only ever worn 48 hours straight. Some weekends you just feel lazy and don't want to leave the house

Just another note, not remotely worth a new topic... After my work day started today, about an hour in... I had a very minor "shart" incident. In the past, this would have likely ruined not only yet ANOTHER pair of underwear, but also ruined my day (or at a minimum, my MOOD)... Fully diapered, it wasn't even worth noting.

Since I knew it might be six hours or longer before I had the opportunity to change, I diapered heavy, added extra powder and a little dollop of Desitin "just in case". There's not even any odor, thanks to the small size, my diaper, Garywear briefs and onesie :)

What a RELIEF, not to be hostage to sharts anymore...

I look forward to 24/7, but cant get there right now. Happy for you. I do my BM in my diaper in the morning, then have to wear big boy pants.

Reading this makes me way too happy and proud! :eek: Diapers are honestly a blessing and it makes me feel all giddy inside whenever I see others share the same exact joy that I feel whenever I wear and use them. Whatever you can do to find bliss, and even convenience, in this pretty rough world feels so incredibly good. Kudos to you!

The longest I've ever been diapered nonstop was two solid days. I still think it would be a really interesting take on things if I went a week or a month or so being padded round the clock. Just to see how that added advantage does me in my day-to-day life. You're getting me inspired! Thanks for sharing!

Yay! I am currently in my longest "purge" of 24/7, which is TWO MONTHS!! I had done a few days up to about a week and a half before, so I understand your joy of being 24/7 for a new time. It is a bit of a struggle at first and it makes you realize many new things. Since going 24/7, I have become more aware of what clothes I need to wear, how to conceal my diaper, making sure I always have a change, and a place to change in addition to disposal. Disposal has been the hardest part by far.
Keep it up though! I've enjoyed my time being diapered. Though, be careful so you do not wear too often and become too dependent on diapers- i am running into that issue now

nezquic66 said:
Keep it up though! I've enjoyed my time being diapered. Though, be careful so you do not wear too often and become too dependent on diapers- i am running into that issue now
Thanks for your comment!

I'm not (terribly) concerned about becoming actually dependent on them... There are too many people who WANT to become IC and just can't :) I have noticed that I have unconsciously/subconsciously just STOPPED trying to minimize and/or "hold back" on my cough/sneeze/shart issue... In the past, I was very deliberately "clenching up" in an effort not to soil myself. Most times, it worked, but not always. After the first two weeks, I just stopped consciously worrying about it, because I knew that I was"covered". That's led to a huge increase in "incidents"... Both in size and frequency.

In addition, that same lack of (conscious) concern has led me to twice fill my diaper to bursting in public, with no warning, all at one shot, when I had a little bit of... "stomach flu" symptoms".

Thanks again for commenting :)

nezquic66 said:
Yay! I am currently in my longest "purge" of 24/7, which is TWO MONTHS!! I had done a few days up to about a week and a half before, so I understand your joy of being 24/7 for a new time. It is a bit of a struggle at first and it makes you realize many new things. Since going 24/7, I have become more aware of what clothes I need to wear, how to conceal my diaper, making sure I always have a change, and a place to change in addition to disposal. Disposal has been the hardest part by far.

I believe you mean "binge". Purge is where you get rid of anything diaper related, and try to stop wearing altogether.

And I have to caution against binging too much too. This will only lead to an even greater purge later on. If however, you are looking to just make 24/7 wearing your new normal, then good for in sticking with it.

I just started again two days ago after a couple of weeks of going without. Sometimes a little time off helps to re energize. My last streak of wearing full time was 10 days. I'm going to try and stick with it a little longer this time. I think it's really helpful for me.

All sounds good - I also got out of the habit of setting a target for continuous use, just stopping and starting according to circumstances. If you can get through a month, you have a great taste of what it's like to do it permanently, although the cost mounts up. My longest was 8-9 months IIRC. I also tried regular enemas (plain water), preferably after cleaning up the early morning mess, but overall didn't find them beneficial. Even after a good clean out I will still have a dirty nappy in less than 24 hours, but it's likely to be messier and harder to hold if needed. Without the enema, messes are more frequent but more pleasant, easier to clean up and I am at less risk of having messy knickers if for any reason the nappy has to be taken off. Now I just try to arrange things so that I can take a little time away from people to use my nappy naturally when the urge strikes and clean up afterwards, but try to avoid getting mad if for whatever reason that's impossible and I either have to hold it or do it in the toilet.

Today was one of those mornings that I did not want to take my diaper off! So instead i changed into a nice fresh one and got dressed for work! My wife noticed i was still wearing and she said i was funny. I grabbed a few to take with me. I probably wont use them while at work but maybe ill make a short 24_7 run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back