Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 three weeks so far...

Default 24/7 three weeks so far...

I know, I know... Three weeks is nothing, but I really feel I've turned a corner.

I've gone thirty days 24/7 before, but once I made that "benchmark", I just kind of stopped. This time, I have no goal, or benchmark to reach. I've just decided that I vastly prefer life diapered 24/7.

While I do enjoy AB activities sometimes, I'm not usually in "little mode", even when I'm alone. I just really am enjoying the safety and security of knowing whatever happens, I'm protected. I haven't yet had to "come out" to anyone... I'm a relatively big person, and I try to be discrete, I have no desire to flaunt my diapers, or get "caught". If I do, I'll just justify it with a vague "medical reasons" explanation, and move on

I've already gotten used to having to have my diaper bag with me at all times. I've already changed myself in my car, in the bathroom at work and even in a public bathroom on the German Autobahn. I've been working on regulating my diet so that the timing of my #2s is when I'm at home, with about a 85% success rate. Most days, I don't need a change at all during work hours.

Based on posts by more experienced long-term diaper-wearers here and elsewhere, I'm contemplating daily morning enemas to eliminate the possibility of daytime/work messing altogether. It seems like a pretty good idea, but also a big change to make. I've given myself enemas, plenty of times, but I'm not 100% sure I want to make them a part of my daily regimen

It's been so... freeing. No worries about accidents, no worries about finding a bathroom on short notice. No more "bathroom emergencies". If I can't find a bathroom, it can wait, and I'll be fine, because I trust my diapers.

At home, I normally just wear a onesie and a diaper. I'm still experimenting with diapers, with finding the perfect one. I don't want to have to have different diapers for day/night wear, and I don't need them to be "babyish", or not, whatever works. Currently I wear Northshore Supremes at work, and MyDiapers Pink or Rearz Spoiled at home, only because I need to use them up, and I'm running low on Northshores

This is my "new normal", and I'm loving it!
    Last edited by BritneyShagwell; 15-Mar-2017 at 20:21.

Good for you. Glad you're abke to embracet this part of who you are so fully.

Awesome! Deine gute ist Herz! Es tut mir leid. Mein deustch is awful! Good for you! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoeticSkunk View Post
    Awesome! Deine gute ist Herz! Es tut mir leid. Mein deustch is awful! Good for you! Cheers!
    LOL... My German is no better I was married to a German, but I am American... Thanks for the comment!

Congrats this is fabulous to hear, gotta love your diapees.

Someday i will do a long 24/7 run! So far 1 week is my longest and i did use toilet for #2 away from home. My wife knows all about me and my diapers...but she considers a long 24/7 run unnessecarry and costly. Plus...i would not do it during the summer

Wow, I can so relate to your whole experience. Avoiding #2 has its challenges. I've been wearing on and off for about a yr and a half now and have had to face down the situation a few times.

I also have used an enema to manage the situation and have found the best time for it is before bed. I use a bag w/ plain tap water. I find this best bc my body can tolerate it fine and it does not have carry over effects. It does cause me to pee more though.

My experience w enemas goes back to childhood. As an adult, I've used them several times a week for well over 25 years and have never experienced any ill effects.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    if its making life better thats the important thing.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Congrats this is fabulous to hear, gotta love your diapees.
    Thanks for commenting!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKrinkle View Post
    Someday i will do a long 24/7 run! So far 1 week is my longest and i did use toilet for #2 away from home. My wife knows all about me and my diapers...but she considers a long 24/7 run unnessecarry and costly. Plus...i would not do it during the summer
    Well, luckily, or un-luckily if you prefer, I'm separated, so my wife's feelings on the matter are no longer a problem. I can afford the expense, and it's something I want... I haven't used a toilet in 22 days, with no issues, but I've never yet gone 24/7 during the summer, so I'll have to find out if it's something I'm (still) willing to do at that point

Quote Originally Posted by trouble63 View Post
    Wow, I can so relate to your whole experience. Avoiding #2 has its challenges. I've been wearing on and off for about a yr and a half now and have had to face down the situation a few times.

I also have used an enema to manage the situation and have found the best time for it is before bed. I use a bag w/ plain tap water. I find this best bc my body can tolerate it fine and it does not have carry over effects. It does cause me to pee more though.

My experience w enemas goes back to childhood. As an adult, I've used them several times a week for well over 25 years and have never experienced any ill effects.
    Thanks for commenting! I've never suffered any ill effects from enemas, although I have had a few "unpredicted outcomes" after-the-fact... The reason I am hesitant is just that I don't particularly enjoy enemas, and I'm not certain I want to set my schedule around having one daily. I don't "hate" them, just don't really love them. But, as I said, they seem like a really good idea to help regulate #2's, and a LOT of IC people and long-term diaper-wearers swear by them, so I'll probably at least give them a try..

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyShagwell View Post
    Thanks for commenting! I've never suffered any ill effects from enemas, although I have had a few "unpredicted outcomes" after-the-fact... The reason I am hesitant is just that I don't particularly enjoy enemas, and I'm not certain I want to set my schedule around having one daily. I don't "hate" them, just don't really love them. But, as I said, they seem like a really good idea to help regulate #2's, and a LOT of IC people and long-term diaper-wearers swear by them, so I'll probably at least give them a try..
    It helps if you enjoy them. I do. It was my first kink so to speak. Lol. I don't find it necessary every day, but maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I've also found using plain tap water helps to avoid the unexpected.