Status
Not open for further replies.

BlubbyTheBlueWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm very very confused. I don't think I'm a total sissy. I just like girly diapers.But I don't know if that makes me a sissy. I'm not a fan of crossdressing (Never tried it but am open to trying it) But I don't know if liking girly diapers makes me a sissy. I also like My Little Pony and girly panties. I'm so confused please help!!!

I'm sorry someone better informed than myself hasn't answered this thread, but here's my two cents. I think being a sissy is more a state of mind rather than a sexual orientation like being LGBTQ. We can be ordinary, vanilla people as we go through all the things the day demands, but when we have time to regress, wear a diaper and fantasize, we can also either fantasize about being the opposite gender, play at it, or genuinely feel like a little girl/boy. Just as quickly, the switch can be turned off.

You can play at being sissy and enjoy whatever pleasure it gives you. It's really your business and whoever you might choose to share it. Being sissy for AB/DLs can be a temporary state of mind as it is with me. Don't confuse it with what bullies call gentle, sensitive kids because that's something different. It's bullying. I was called a sissy when I was a little kid. After I spent several years lifting weights, I made the same kids my bitches, and it still had nothing to do with the state of mind of being "sissy".

I'm going to tell you about my story and that you should maybe do some sole searching. If you don't role play as a little girl you are not a sissy. I've lived my life in denial and raised to hate what I've become mtf. I grew up in Montana where everyone hated transgender people. I've always felt like I was ment to be a girl but could not come out in the 80s and 90s (even to day its not welcome in some towns.) I decided to put my feelings away and put on a shell a became very good at living to myself and everyone that knew me..so I became as big and strong macho man that did every thing manly to hide who I was. In secret I'd wear sister's clothes and put on make-up before I showered and pray to God to make me a woman. But that never happened. Now I skip to last year when I was was struggling mentally and I was entering a online relationship. I know what was my main problem with my bipolar manic depression state which was a evil person trying to break me. But I knew deep down I knew that there was something else causing me grief so I sought help on a forum much like this one asking at first how to suppress the urges to be a woman. They told me you can't (which I didn't want to hear that) and to experament being who I truly am. It took me a whole week of getting the advice from people before I came out. So you say you don't like the term cross dresser and that you don't think you are sissy and your not transgender. Now that leaves one thing if you don't act like a girl in age play and that is crossdresser. Do some sole searching and find out who you aretake yyour free time and contemplate who you are. Put in some relaxing music and get a notebook and weigh the pros and cons. Maybe do some research on everything the sissy and crossdressers and transgender before your week of contemplating. I do wish you all the best in who you are. I found myself last year in my post called confused on another site.

All the bests LeAnna

- - - Updated - - -

Oh if you find that you are a guy that just likes girls diapers that's fine. Be who you are cause life is to short. PS I have friends that like to wear women's underwear it is just their fetish so maybe this is just a fetish

Reactions: AdorableRabbit
There are all sorts of levels of being a sissy. Some are almost imperceptable. But the bottom line (diapered bottom line) is that it is not a bad thing to have these feelings.

I myself first had but a few fleeting thoughts that were only vaguely represented as something sissy-like. But as I explored these feelings, I found there was more to it than I realized, and I now own a number of sissy baby dresses and other clothing. I don't feel this all the time, and I am only this person on occasion. But yet I admit that this interest is there, but it doesn;t make me a full-time sissy, or even in reality much of a sissy at all in regards to the time i feel I am in this mode.

So, my advice is just don't read too much into it. If you have the desires to pursue this interest further, then go for it. Just don't lose sight of all of the other things that make you distinctly you. Having a small amount of sissy tendencies identifies you as belonging in a large group who feel these things, but doesn't make you a full-time sissy.

Be who you feel you should be, and don't try to either force it or reject it. Just be who you are an let it take you where you belong.

BlubbyTheBlueWhale said:
I'm very very confused. I don't think I'm a total sissy. I just like girly diapers.But I don't know if that makes me a sissy. I'm not a fan of crossdressing (Never tried it but am open to trying it) But I don't know if liking girly diapers makes me a sissy. I also like My Little Pony and girly panties. I'm so confused please help!!!
BlubbyTheBlueWhale, I understand why you're asking this question. Labels make us feel like we're part of something and that we're not alone. We're all searching to understand ourselves. Understanding leads to self acceptance. On the other hand, we're all different and labels imply that we're all the same. So you can't make broad generalizations.

However, I thinks it's impossible to determine whether or not you're a sissy based on how you've described yourself. What I can conclude is that you're still experimenting. If you're still experimenting, you'll find that your 'likes' and 'dislikes' will emerge over time. It will become clearer to you where you fit in.

At this point, you simply are who you are... someone who likes little girl things.

You should check out this article by 'Adventurer' that explains the difference between someone who role plays as a sissy and one who identifies as a little girl (LG).

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/82965-Sissies-and-Little-Girls?p=1429364#post1429364

BlubbyTheBlueWhale said:

Hello, lifelong Sissy here :)

To be short, you at least have tendencies that most would define as "Sissy"... No, you're not a "total sissy", although that can mean many things to different people, depending on who you ask... Just like all ABs don't embrace ALL of the same activities and stereotypes, neither do all Sissies. You're somewhere in the "sissy spectrum", but you are nowhere near what most people think of when THEY think of a "Sissy" or a "Total Sissy". By that same token, neither am I :)

Most people think of a "sissy" or a "total sissy" as somebody that wants to be humiliated and dominated, forced to wear the most outrageously over-the-top outfits, and usually be "forced" into some (to them) degrading sexual activities. Many, probably most Sissies fit most of those criteria, but not all do. Just because those EXACT behaviors/traits may not apply do you, doesn't mean that you aren't a sissy, too. It just means that you're not THAT kind of sissy.

I've had this discussion more than once, usually with people who AREN'T sissies, telling ME what a "sissy" is SUPPOSED to be. I just smile. Sissies are as varied as the rainbow, from somebody who just occasionally enjoys acting all girly, to somebody who wants desperately to be a Sissy C*****t F***toy F****t W****. They are both expressions of the same basic feelings, just one is a little more "extreme"...

Anybody that tries to tell you, "If you don't like/do THIS, you can't be a Sissy!", usually doesn't know what they are talking about. What they MEAN, whether they know it or not, is you don't fit THEIR definition of a "sissy".

Like I said, "sissy" is a spectrum, just like AB. just like DL. I'd say that you're on the sissy spectrum, if that's something that matters to you, but call yourself whatever makes you most comfortable.

One of my favorite movie quotes, from Last of the Mohicans with Daniel Day-Lewis is kind of appropriate here:
British Officer: You call yourself a patriot, and loyal subject to the Crown?
Hawkeye: I do not call myself subject to much at all.

I call MYSELF a "Sissy", because to me, it fits how I see myself... I couldn't care less if somebody else agrees with my self-assessment or not :) Decide for yourself what fits YOU. Or, don't call yourself anything, and just do what makes you happy that harms nobody else....

Last edited:
Really well said Britney!

Blubby, I agree with Brit, we're all complex and a lot more than just a simple label. Sometimes a label can help us find a place to belong, or srve as a landmark to keep us from feeling lost, but if it doesn't feel right you shouldn't let it confuse or bother you.

BritneyShagwell said:
Sissies are as varied as the rainbow, from somebody who just occasionally enjoys acting all girly, to somebody who wants desperately to be a Sissy ***** ***** ****** *****. They are both expressions of the same basic feelings, just one is a little more "extreme"...

The only thing I'd add to this, is that I personally have found the space us Sissies occupy to be be multidimensional and more complex than just a single axis of how 'extreme' or 'intense' somebody wants to be humiliated or degraded. For me personally there's a dimension of how nurturing my partner relationship is.

With nurturing, caring and supportive of accepting one's non-masculine side on one extreme, and mocking, humiliating, forcing, and dominating on the other extreme. That axis is far more active and important in my life and in my play with my partner.

In fact, when I'm in the mood to be specifically dominated and humiliated, I find myself wanting to be as far from the extreme side of the spectrum you describe above (which I find personally disturbingly misogynistic). I don't need to be dressed like a girl to be 'degraded' - a sensitive delicate boy in old fashioned prim and prissy clothes or diapers is more comfortable to me. On the other hand when I do want to embrace a full on femininity, I personally need it to be in an encouraging supportive fashion. I want to be led me through self hatred and ideas that the feminine is somehow 'lesser' to a self acceptance, and embrace of all aspects of my fem side. If that process is sexual as well as emotional, well so much the *blushier*!

That doesn't mean I don't love me some good ol' sloppy bouncy butt seck and hidin' of the peen in all the wrong places, 'cause ya know I get absolutely greedy in that regard! And as a result you can bet that I'll stumble across some pr0n on the interwebs which I find emotionally squicky and intellectually problematic at best, but can get my juices flowing... *shrug* I said we're compli-ma-cated right?

However, for me personally I find that desire/need to be best expressed in a happy unashamed sexual exuberance that you can call gay, bi, pegging, or just plain ol' horny!!! That's just me. I know others have different places and more power to them.

Chart your own course into a place that makes you happy. There's lots of way to find yourself that don't hurt anybody else, but it's important also to find a place where you're not hurting *yourself*! Best of luck!

P.S. *Everybody* loves My Little Pony, they just don't necessarily know it yet!!!! ;-)

I have a secret desire for pink and girly toys. But its mainly just that I have never played with or had any exposure to these, I want to try something new.

AdorableRabbit said:
The only thing I'd add to this, is that I personally have found the space us Sissies occupy to be be multidimensional and more complex than just a single axis of how 'extreme' or 'intense' somebody wants to be humiliated or degraded. For me personally there's a dimension of how nurturing my partner relationship is.
Thanks, Rabbit :) Of course I realize that you can't plot "sissy-ness" on a single axis, I was just trying to give the OP a bit of a "for instance", not an end-all/be-all method for defining sissy-hood... Sorry if that wasn't clear.

"Sissy" is a topic near and dear to my heart, obviously, and for non-Sissies, THE "defining characteristic" is degradation/humiliation, that's why I used it in my example. It doesn't matter that I actually DON'T AGREE that degradation/humiliation is central to being a Sissy, it's a reference that everyone can understand.

Like I said, the Sissy "spectrum" is a rainbow, and you can't define a rainbow with just two points on an axis :) For example, I have ZERO interest at any time in being seen as an effeminately-dressed boy in any circumstance. Personally, I want to be a sissy GIRL, from my perfectly coiffed hair and makeup, all the way down to my pedicured toesies, Your personal "effeminate boy" fantasy isn't even ON my personal "spectrum", but it sure as heck is on the over-arching "Sissy" one...

All of that I deemed a little overly-complex and needlessly convoluted in responding to the OP's "Am I a Sissy?" question. Thanks for the backup, though :)

BritneyShagwell said:
Thanks, Rabbit :) Of course I realize that you can't plot "sissy-ness" on a single axis, I was just trying to give the OP a bit of a "for instance", not an end-all/be-all method for defining sissy-hood... Sorry if that wasn't clear.

No apologies needed, and no criticism intended! Very sorry on my part if it was felt to be implied!!!

As an particularly oddly shaped square peg among a tiny handful of sqaurepegs (in a world of round holes) I am sometimes overzealous in my attempts to make people feel comfortable with the diversity and nuance of our weirdness. That and I also am really bothered by the misogynist 'edge' of the sissy space... but that's another thread derailment entirely.

Anyhoo, back up of each other in helping folks and diversity of opinions is what we're here for, so you're welcome for the back up, and thanks for accepting it in the psirit it was given!

AdorableRabbit said:
No apologies needed, and no criticism intended! Very sorry on my part if it was felt to be implied!!!

As an particularly oddly shaped square peg among a tiny handful of sqaurepegs (in a world of round holes) I am sometimes overzealous in my attempts to make people feel comfortable with the diversity and nuance of our weirdness. That and I also am really bothered by the misogynist 'edge' of the sissy space... but that's another thread derailment entirely.

Anyhoo, back up of each other in helping folks and diversity of opinions is what we're here for, so you're welcome for the back up, and thanks for accepting it in the psirit it was given!
No worries at all :) I just wanted to make it clear that I understood where you were coming from, that's all. It was welcome "back-up", and allowed me to delve further into Sissy-hood, without needlessly cluttering my original reply with excessive details. I identify as a Sissy, an AB/DL and an LG, but as a "Sissy" most of all, and honestly I sometimes feel like we are the most mis-understood group in communities like this one.

DL's are "easy"... They have some kind of attachment to diapers. Some use them, some don't. Some only wet them, some use them for everything. Some are AB's, many aren't. But nobody disputes that somebody who likes wearing diapers for whatever reason IS a "DL".

AB's are almost as "easy"... While they don't all embrace the exact same traits and activities, or even act the same age(s), if they like acting like ANY kind of baby in pretty much any sort of way, nobody disputes that they are an "AB".

LG's are a little more difficult, because people cannot always agree if an LG needs a DD (Dominant Daddy), or at least a DESIRE for one, to "qualify" or not. Personally I think not, and feel that an LG is simply someone who enjoys dressing and acting like a younger girl (usually pre-teen), but not an infant/toddler (at that time). There can be a sexual component, but for me, it is NOT required.

Sissies, on the other hand... What exactly defines one as a "sissy"? We can't even agree amongst ourselves sometimes :) Is it primarily ACTING effeminate? Is it dressing in outlandishly uber-feminine outfits? Is it a desire to feel dominated and humiliated? Is it being "forced" to act/dress all girly? Is it all about being "exposed" as a girly BOY in drag? Do you need to dress/act like an airheaded Bimbo/Slut to qualify? Does it have to be sexual in nature/motivation? Opinions vary, and everybody's got one... And people just LOVE to tell somebody ELSE if they are a sissy or not.

Like YOU said... That's another thread derailment entirely :) Thanks again for the back-up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back