Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! I think someone stole one of my diapers in my secret diaper stash?!

Exclamation HELP! I think someone stole one of my diapers in my secret diaper stash?!

Guys,

I finally bought a pack of diapers (10 of it) 2 weeks ago. I may not have the best memory, but I remembered that so far I threw away 2 used diapers, making the remaining left to be 8.

But when I opened my cupboard (with my key which I hook to my house keys), I found only 7 left in it.

Here's the thing, over the past 2-3weeks, I can't really remember if I've actually threw away 3 or 2, but it just seems to be 2 as far as I can remember.

I've also re-used diapers which are not wet since I don't wear one session for more than 30mins since I share my room with my brother. Hence I can't really remember how many diapers I took out of the packet, (Now there's 7 in it, so in total I took out 3 for sure, unless, 1 of it was taken away by someone in my family?!) even though I can confirm at least I threw away 2 diapers used. I've had quite a few 'diaper sessions', about 6 times? or maybe 5? And sometimes I wet it sometimes I don't.

Argh, I just can't seem to remember how many times I used the diapers. I think 2 times? hence 2 used diapers? But I remembered one time I tried to double diaper but end up taking off the second diaper, and using one diaper instead. I remembered 2 times I smuggle used diapers in my bag just so I can reach the big rubbish chute to dump it, that's why I am so sure I used 2 diapers only. Did I throw a third diaper in another way or did I not? I'm sorry for my bad memory, because I'm confusing it with the times I went out to the chute to throw condoms which I used with my girlfriend as well.

I take my keys (to the cupboard) with me wherever I go, the only time I don't protect it is when I'm sleeping in my room with my brother.

I may be paranoid, but maybe one of my family members took one diaper out? Maybe they have a diaper fetish?? I mean, I'm not sure if its paranoid or what but 1 week ago I thought I saw plastic bag coming out of my other section of the cupboard (which uses the same key). Then I started to wonder if I didn't stuff the plastic bag in properly, or did someone touch my cupboard while I was asleep, using my key.

**** GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO? Am I doomed? What are the chances? What can I do to cope with this if it really happened?

Everyone knows. I guess that means your life as you know it is over. The only answer is to run away and join a traveling circus as a young hobo apprentice where you will learn the "carny" life, and eventually falling in love with a married women while your circus is visiting a very rural area. That married women is the wife of a very jealous trans/interspecies/ultra liberal member of the Tea Party who swears to hunt you down. During the hunt you'll get caught on a rail road track while trying to make a run for it, narrowly avoiding losing your life by a train, but losing the pointer and ring finger on your right hand, and the thumb, middle, and pinky on the left. You'll spend the rest of your life rambling around the country, writing amazing folk songs of your harrowing life before succumbing to a crippling macaroni habit and passing away old, broken, and bitter. But after your passing, your songs will sweep the world's music scene creating a new genre that will last for decades.

it isn't like that key in the indian in the cupboard is it, maybe the diapers on someone in the past. But seriously though, are you 100 percent sure that you didn't miscount at some point and this isn't just an anxiety attack?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    it isn't like that key in the indian in the cupboard is it, maybe the diapers on someone in the past. But seriously though, are you 100 percent sure that you didn't miscount at some point and this isn't just an anxiety attack?
    I remembered once I came out wanting to throw something away, I had that 'smuggling something' feeling while heading out to the rubbish chute to throw something. I went out of my house holding something, and wanted to quickly get it done, I remembered glancing at my neighbours as I approached the rubbish chute, feeling a gush of anxiety as I threw it in. But I can't remember the incidents that took place prior to that, because I've had several diaper and wetting sessions now that I can't pinpoint every session and the details in it.

Now I'm trying to remember hard but feel like I'm just making up scenarios in my head. So I shall rely more on my feeling that I did went out a third time to 'smuggle and throw away' something into the chute. But I'm thinking it could had been a used condom which I was 'smuggling to the chute' as well. ARGH, my head's fuzzy.

I think the chances of someone actually STEALING 1 diaper seems pretty low, maybe I'm scaring myself... But the fact that I can't seem to remember THREE CLEAR MEMORY of myself throwing 3 used diapers makes me nervous and full of anxiety.

I know from personal experience its easy to imagine the worst possible scenerio and 9 times out of 10 it isn't true. A recent story in my life, had a loaner car was coming back from getting pizza it was a raininy night. The next day I realized there was a bad scratch on it. I hadn't looked before so I didn't know if it had been there or not. My mother (may she be resting in peace now) insisted it was all in my head... so the day comes I take the car back, they inspect it, you know what they said?, nothing, I got in a stew, worried for the duration I had that car and at the end of the day it was over nothing, as she also said in that event, don't worry about a problem til you are facing it. You won't fix anything by worrying.

I know from personal experience its easy to imagine the worst possible scenerio and 9 times out of 10 it isn't true. A recent story in my life, had a loaner car was coming back from getting pizza it was a raininy night. The next day I realized there was a bad scratch on it. I hadn't looked before so I didn't know if it had been there or not. My mother (may she be resting in peace now) insisted it was all in my head... so the day comes I take the car back, they inspect it, you know what they said?, nothing, I got in a stew, worried for the duration I had that car and at the end of the day it was over nothing, as she also said in that event, don't worry about a problem til you are facing it. You won't fix anything by worrying.
    Ahh thanks I shall take your advice. I'm gonna try my best not to worry about it.

I doubt someone stole one out of a locked cupboard. If there actually is one unaccounted for, I'd be more worried about having left it out somewhere, e.g. under a bed or inside a pillowcase or something.

Well, if someone did steal one of your diapers then you should be elated. Think about it, why take a diaper unless you're interested in them. That means you have another DL in you house!

Seriously though, it's a locked cubbord, and you were already second guessing yourself to begin with. More likely than. It, You're not actually missing one and this is all in your head.

This is true!! Chances are your just being paranoid!! With something that we keep so secretive. We have a tendency to immediately over react when something seems different or out of place. Dont worry !

Three possibilities:

1. You mis-remember how many you used.

2. Someone swiped one for reasons unknown

3. You got distracted in the middle of a diaper session and mislaid a diaper you were about to wear or an unused one you were about to return to the stash, eg, phone rang and you set the diaper down while you picked up the phone.

Three is the only one you need to worry about, since you can't do anything about the first two. I'd be checking around to see if I put it somewhere before it gets discovered.