Thread: Close call!

Default Close call!

I was at my nanas and I put on a diaper after I got to their house, I tried on their clothes and showed my nana and grandad my clothes, my nana wem to to brush my skirt I tried on and I felt a hand on my diaper! Her hand had accidnetly brushed my diaper, when I came out the room, I put my hand there and defiantly felt a bit of bulk of a diaper, I don't know how she didn't feel it! She never said anything but that was scary!

She had plenty of oprotunites to ask why I was wearing and she never did, thank goodness, I think she forgotten about it but that was scary, her hand only just brushed the diapers bulge! That was lucky!

DerpyFace

Too spooky, I cant understand how some of you guys can wear near people, It would scare the hell out of me D:

I doubt she just "forgot" about it, but seeing as you're incontinent, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. Maybe she already knew.

She doesn't really know but I'm only wearing them as convience because of my overactive bladder and that fact I can sometimes get the feeling to empty my bowels too late and I could have an accident sometimes, my bladder hasn't changed much since I was a child so I would consider myself partially incontient.