A Small-Size Wearer Fitting into a Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all:
I would like to point out an interesting but surprisingly pleasant experience.
I regularly wear and use small-sized diapers of different brands, including Bambino and ABU. I am generally on the upper end of that size.
However, I opened a new case of ABU Simples last night and noticed that they were a size Large. I think that I may have accidentally ordered in that size. But I decided to try them on anyway.
I happened to be the size where the tapes do not meet. So I put those on as usual. I have to make extra effort to ensure that my legs gatherings are sealed and that it will stay on around my waist.
However, I notice that the sensation of wearing these is more...I don't know what word to use. Maybe peaceful. It looks and feels like I am sitting in a large white flower rather than wearing underwear. It gives me this relaxed but ticklish feeling. The only drawback is the increased fear of leaking. But that has not happened yet.
I may get more large sizes in the future.

If you worry about leaking get some pants , although my "blue ice" are the best , the Gary PUL active wear is endearing itself into my heart , they come in multiple colors and are incredibly light and comfortable.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I started using the large. Much needed improvement against leaking over the top for me. Less wash makes the wife happy too.

I actually thought about this one time. I have a 26 inch waist, but I wear mediums because I like the feeling of a bigger thicker diaper around me. I don't think it'd work out for me since my tapes already almost touch each other, but it might be worth trying now that you have me thinking about it.

I tried it once with a Bambino sample I got. I'm a 31" waist generally, and I usually wear a medium diaper. I ended up getting some cheap Bellissimos off of eBay.

From my experience, I get what the OP is feeling. There's definitely an allure to wearing a larger diaper, if anything it makes me feel more babyish. I had to be careful in taping to make sure I wouldn't leak, which ended up not being much of an issue, but overall, a very satisfying experience to do once in a blue moon.

I'd do it again if I get the opportunity to acquire some affordable ABDL diapers in that size again, but for right now, I'm perfectly content wearing my normal size in the meantime.

freechris said:
Hello all:
I would like to point out an interesting but surprisingly pleasant experience.
I regularly wear and use small-sized diapers of different brands, including Bambino and ABU. I am generally on the upper end of that size.
However, I opened a new case of ABU Simples last night and noticed that they were a size Large. I think that I may have accidentally ordered in that size. But I decided to try them on anyway.
I happened to be the size where the tapes do not meet. So I put those on as usual. I have to make extra effort to ensure that my legs gatherings are sealed and that it will stay on around my waist.
However, I notice that the sensation of wearing these is more...I don't know what word to use. Maybe peaceful. It looks and feels like I am sitting in a large white flower rather than wearing underwear. It gives me this relaxed but ticklish feeling. The only drawback is the increased fear of leaking. But that has not happened yet.
I may get more large sizes in the future.

Relax nothing like having more than enough absorbent filler to soak up the flood and leaks !
Sort of feels like being a first born swaddling in a cloud of diapers - think about all the images seen of the fetish folks in diapers that
are obviously 2 sizes too big and something smaller being more practical !

Get out the duct tape or wear a diaper cover with sufficient elastic strength in the waist band to hold everything in place.
Alternate wear compression (knicker) pants aka bike shorts to hold everything firmly in place.
Forget trying to hide the bulges unless wearing an "A" frame skirt with room to hide a closet full of diapers and no petticoat required to cover the diapered bulk.

OK TOO much bulk to run and hide but you sure can waddle away.
Wear a onesie or shortall and the excess will be as if you had lacy frilly edging
hanging out the leg holes !

The term you are looking for is "swallowed"... abys and bfs love this feeling alot of the times, that said fitting problems and surprise leaks can happen even if you think you have a good tape job.

Diapers are supposed to fit like a diaper, and not underwear. They are designed and intended to be large.

While it does sound like larges are still too big for the OP, he likely should have been wearing mediums all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back