Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I need to contact abu to cancel my items before then ship this week to get my cash back. How do I do this? Can I find the owner of abu on here?

I don't know if the owner is on here or not, or is active enough to even see your message, but I just went to their web site and it looks like the best option would be to give them a call on Monday, they open at 10:30AM PST.

Last edited:
you can also contact them at [email protected] They are really good about taking care of customer concerns. Casey doesn't field calls/emails from customers unless they are directly related to business dealings since his team of support staff handles the shipping/billing operations. If you email them today, they will have it taken care of usually first thing Monday morning.
They are very fast to respond to concerns.

In regards to if Casey is on here or not, I have never seen him, but doesn't mean he doesn't check in once in a while.

If you are old enough to to place Internet orders you should be old enough to figure out how to cancel a pending order , ordering diapers or canceling diapers don't usually involve phone a friend for advice option , you entered into a financial business transaction with a merchant , coming here to look for the merchant is actually pretty dense , talking to Casey here would not resolve your transaction because a business has an entire department of people known as customer service to do these things , use common sense before making an order, such as contact numbers and addresses both physical and email for the merchant before you make an order , your phone or computer even come with an address book to hold this kind of information.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

This site isn't affiliated with abu though a few representatives glance at it from time to time. Contacting them directly is the way to go. Also bit of advice, you may want to be careful about going to public forums looking for help with business related issues, scammers have been known to pray on people so please be careful.

babyblueblanket said:
In regards to if Casey is on here or not, I have never seen him, but doesn't mean he doesn't check in once in a while.

Yes I'm here. Just not all the time. Mainly on reddit.

@zackiepooh1992

Please email [email protected] right away so we can cancel your order. We also sent you a confirmation email you could reply to.....

Adisc is not affiliated with ABU in any way.

-Casey Strom
ABU

Tetra said:
If you are old enough to to place Internet orders you should be old enough to figure out how to cancel a pending order , ordering diapers or canceling diapers don't usually involve phone a friend for advice option , you entered into a financial business transaction with a merchant , coming here to look for the merchant is actually pretty dense , talking to Casey here would not resolve your transaction because a business has an entire department of people known as customer service to do these things , use common sense before making an order, such as contact numbers and addresses both physical and email for the merchant before you make an order , your phone or computer even come with an address book to hold this kind of information.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much buddy for your input got my refund but again thank you for your kind words buddy!

Casey to the rescue! Thats why ABU is the best abdl company!

zackiepooh1992 said:
Thank you so much buddy for your input got my refund but again thank you for your kind words buddy!

He's not your buddy, friend.

Llayden said:

I think he was being sarcastic, since zachiepooh1992 was being pretty rude

GoodnitesLover8 said:

I was being sarcastic. That was a setup to a well known gag sequence from South Park involving Canadians.

"Thanks a lot, buddy"
"He's not your buddy, friend"
"Hey! He's not your friend, guy"
"He's not your guy, buddy"

But the moment is now ruined and long gone. I, and I alone have derived amusement from it.

Llayden said:
I know I was being a smart ass to him for his reply

- - - Updated - - -

Llayden said:

GoodnitesLover8 said:

Please let me know how I was rude? Seems to me he was pretty rude I could have said harsh but went with being a smart ass instead

Llayden said:

He's not your buddy, Guy.

This whole thread has me laughing. Amazing how small things escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back