Uses of Small Size Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I have been wearing different baby diapers for a while and I'm in love with them! The way they feel,the smell,the design etc..It was a matter of time that I ran out of diapers. I went to the nearby pharmacy today to buy the diapers I usually wear. But they weren't available. The shopkeeper suggested me a different baby diaper. (obviously he didn't know it was for me) It was a brand I've never heard before. But it was cheap & I bought it without thinking.

Back home when I tried them for the first time I could not fit in them.Although they barely cover the diaper area I couldn't use the tapes.The diapers are way to small for me. Even though the package says XL. You're probably going to say I wasn't supposed to fit in them in the first place.But I've worn other XL size baby diapers without a problem. I have 26 waist and weight around 35kgs.

Now that I've opened the package returning them is no longer an option. I also don't want them to be wasted. Any idea how I can use them?

Adiba said:
So, I have been wearing different baby diapers for a while and I'm in love with them! The way they feel,the smell,the design etc..It was a matter of time that I ran out of diapers. I went to the nearby pharmacy today to buy the diapers I usually wear. But they weren't available. The shopkeeper suggested me a different baby diaper. (obviously he didn't know it was for me) It was a brand I've never heard before. But it was cheap & I bought it without thinking.

Back home when I tried them for the first time I could not fit in them.Although they barely cover the diaper area I couldn't use the tapes.The diapers are way to small for me. Even though the package says XL. You're probably going to say I wasn't supposed to fit in them in the first place.But I've worn other XL size baby diapers without a problem. I have 26 waist and weight around 35kgs.

Now that I've opened the package returning them is no longer an option. I also don't want them to be wasted. Any idea how I can use them?

You could always use them as stuffers for a larger diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually went out and bought me some diapers yesterday, and when I was doing so, I honestly thought about buying baby diapers if the pharmacy I was going to didn't have anything I liked. If I were to buy said baby diapers, the only thing I'd do with them is make my own pull-ups with them by simple putting them on the inside of my briefs or something. That way, even though the diaper wouldn't be able to fit around my waist, the briefs would ensure that they'd at least cover the important parts. :eek:

And although they wouldn't have the same look as wearing nothing but a baby diaper, you'd definitely get the feel that you're familiar with, as well as possibly even the smell of them, too! Hope you find a good use for them soon! Good luck!

I use size 1 baby diapers as boosters in my regular adult diapers all the time. It's important they are small enough to leave a gap in between the baby diaper and the elastic leak guards, or you're inviting extra leaks. As such, I'm not sure what you could do with xl baby diapers.

Honestly I'm not sure how you could use them directly either. Baby diapers are way undersized to hold an adults bladder full of pee, and don't even come close to a proper fit so they'd leak horribly too.

Maybe you can just stuf them down regular underwear. You'd get a little bit of the feeling for wearing a diaper, though obviosly you wouldn't be able to use them at least it wouldn't be a complete waste.

I use baby diapers, usually the largest size 7. I only pee in them, as on both sides there are 8 inches between being able to tape to the other side of the diaper, unless pampers I can stretch them to a string and get them attached.
Anyways they hold about 3-4 wettings for me, often over several days depending on the reason I use them (not being able to access a bathroom). There is tons of SAP in them so they can absorb a ton as long as you don't wear them.

I mostly use baby diapers, whether cloth or disposable. Late last year, I had a large portion of my cloth baby diaper stash made into adult diapers, and those have been fantastic too. For wearing disposable baby diapers--typically Pampers--I'll either extend the tabs or I'll use some diaper pins and pin the diapers into my underwear. This latter approach, because it lets me put most of the rise in front, has proven to be the most functional. I've been tempted several times to try ConvertUps, but because they drastically reduce the effective rise of the diaper in front--a disaster both aesthetically and functionally, especially for us guys--I've held off. I've mocked up a few variations on my own ConvertUps-esque product that extends only the back of the baby diaper, and I look forward to having somebody with sewing skills make a real version sometime soon.

photogirl said:
You could always use them as stuffers for a larger diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I did when I had a some baby diapers that didn't fit me properly.

Hi Guys,

I wouldn't say that ConvertUps drastically reduce the rise at the front. They add an area above the front of the diaper so that it sits flush across your waist, rather than having the side bands angle down and stretch the front upwards. There are no issues with leakage at the front reported by any of our hundreds (now >1000) of customers. You can adjust them and wear as you wish.

We are doing a 7% discount this week, so if you enter code 7days at checkout, we'll take 7% off the contents of your cart, just until next Tuesday.

They are highly recommended, take a look at our FAQs and customer testimonials. With current exchange rates (British pound is low because of Brexit) they are very cheap for people in the US and Europe compared to 12 months ago.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us through the contact form on the website.

Right, and I dare you to tell your customers to empty their full bladders when using a convertup and baby diaper too.

Slomo said:
Right, and I dare you to tell your customers to empty their full bladders when using a convertup and baby diaper too.

I don't see why they'd need to. Do you honestly think any customer is going to think there's some diaper alchemy going on that makes these hold more than a regular baby diaper? These are of no use to me but ABs intrinsically function in a sense of fantasy. Is it that hard to understand that for some, getting to use a product that a baby uses is more important than whether you can empty your bladder or bowels into it? Some ABDLs don't even want to use their diapers.

This strikes me as a product that's pretty narrow, even within the AB market. However, if they can make a go of it, I think they're doing a service.

Reactions: aloorrttcc
Slomo said:

You know, it seems with every thread that comes along about baby diapers, you're there to say the exact same things - oh, they don't ''fit'', they don't hold an adult's bladder, etc. etc. I think most people who try them are going to find out the disadvantages sooner or later, but that doesn't mean they also can't find enjoyment in baby diapers too. No, they aren't going to fit ''right'', and no, they're not going to be the most absorbent things in the world, but if people like using them, who cares? It's about what makes you happy.

I like Pull-Ups. I wear them modded. Do they fit the way they're intended too? Nope. Are they absorbent? More than you'd think, actually. Of course they don't have the absorbency of an adult product. I know they're not an adult product. That doesn't mean I don't still like them though, and that isn't going to deter someone who's had a thing for them since they were about four years old. I enjoy them and that's all that matters. So that's why it's a little irritating when you keep projecting this attitude that people who like baby diapers are pretty much just wasting their time.

So, Now I'm wearing them inside my regular underwear. They feel alright. But wetting them was a really bad idea. And to make it worse, in bed. Good thing I was awake then.

I thought wearing them to bed would give me a little wet feeling all night. I never intended to flood it. I peed only a little and also very slowly. I ended up with a wet underwear and a little wet spot in bed.

Adiba said:
So, Now I'm wearing them inside my regular underwear. They feel alright. But wetting them was a really bad idea. And to make it worse, in bed. Good thing I was awake then.

I thought wearing them to bed would give me a little wet feeling all night. I never intended to flood it. I peed only a little and also very slowly. I ended up with a wet underwear and a little wet spot in bed.

And this right here is why it bears repeating so much. And exactly right after I got told I'm repeating the facts here too often. Lol.

Ps. No offense adiba.

I find absorbent material is absorbent material, smaller stuff can be made into stuffer pads to boost adult diapers capacity. wouldn't advise using them in just regular underwear as that ultimately leads to leakage when moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back