What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here infront of the computer reading posts and posting on threads and vaping plus drinking coffee.

I am having a second snow day, we just got hit with a major blizzard yesterday about 30" of snow, pretty bad :( but I get to stay home from work. I won't drive when the roads are this bad. So it will be a day of cartoons and little food.
At this very moment the Simpsons are on the TV but I will be getting up to get my Barbie fashion plates to play after I take my breakfast dish to the kitchen.

Tats strange it's really warm in the uk today!

Angelic said:
That's strange I saw your paci out on the streets, well my dog chewed it but it looked exactly like the one in the picture!

Baby Kai,did you get your new toys?

Yeah I did. I got many new toys. I got a Classic Aquadoodle, Crayola Doodle Magic, a load of crayons and colouring books and I'm waiting for another Aquadoodle to arrive (hurry up Amazon!). I also got two new Oliver Jeffers books (best children's book author ever!)

IMG_3004.jpg IMG_3005.jpg IMG_3006.jpg

I personally find that Aquadoodle is waaay better than Crayola Doodle Magic. Crayolas one uses actual ink pens which I find messy as hell. While Aquadoodle uses water and it's so fun to do hand prints.

Also, I have the same dummies as you lol:

IMG_3007.jpg

Cool colours! It's a shame I don't wear green! Those glitter crayons look awesome!

Just changed into a pampers baby dry with plenty of powder and now looking at my pampers change mat with the cute vintage looking prints on the back!

image.jpg

Wearing a pair of ABU Simples and preparing to go to bed. Good night!

Just relaxing listening to music a Friday night/Saturday morning.

drying a load of cloth diapers before bed time.

Been a few days since I comented on this thought I would check in. Currently I am trying to decompress from a rather stressful day of pretending to be a grown-up at work all day. Thank goodness I have tomorrow off, have to get the car inspected in the morning but the rest of the day is mine to be the little that I am. I think there are going to be some ducktales in my near future, perhaps even some talespin and goof troop. That always relaxes me.

Just finished coloring this carebear ^_^ Enjoying some little time while my family is in bed.
IMG_8607.jpg

Watching Doctor Strange along with a little Roleplaying on the side.

Laying on my bed in an "improv'd" cloth diaper just posting on the site.

Playing with my stuffed animals

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

olithecupcake said:
Just finished coloring this carebear ^_^ Enjoying some little time while my family is in bed.
View attachment 28933

Nice colours you picked there!

- - - Updated - - -

My cats watching too! image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Playing with the cat too

Thank you! What a sweet kitty. Your stuffies are really cute too. ^_^ Right now I'm just laying in bed waiting for my mom to finish cooking so we can watch Daredevil.

Right now, got the night to myself so I settled down on the living room rug with my paci clipped to my pjs and my sippy cup and duplos, just hope nobody comes home early!

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And I've been on the CBeebies story time app for a fun I interactive experience, never felt so little in my life!

Working. I've been on the clock for 35 hours. Three more to go, and I can go home.

I was just playing with Lalaloopsy dolls, but stopped to take doofy pics.

I have been doing some cleaning up in the kitchen (Adult Mode).
But I was in Baby Mode at nap time this afternoon.
Anyway, just watching television online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back