0 0%
  • Pioneer

2 18.18%
  • Other (please specify)

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a audiophile poll ^^

Default This is a audiophile poll ^^

This is a question of what manufacture of subs you think is the best, this does include brands that you might not consider Subwoofer manufactures, <aka, EV>

Jeez, I didn't even know there were so many producers of things like that! I'd love to hear what high-quality speakers would do for my music but I don't know if I'd want to move back to my normal speakers again :P

Cerwin-Vega!'s are awesome because, like the company's slogan says, they're the LOUD speaker company. But if you want real top line, high quality stuff, then you want something like a Bose or a Harmon/Kardon setup (if you're willing to spend HUGE $$$$)

I haven't a clue but I've always liked Pioneer.

They're expensive but they don't sound like crap.

Here is a tip on subs: Watts isn't everything. If you see a "1000 watt" sub for $49, and a 200 watt for three times as much, buy the latter.

You want real watts, not China watts.

There is a lot to take into account when buying speakers. Just because the numbers are high doesn't mean they're good.

Alpine
    Boston Acoustics
    Pioneer

Those will be my first three choices.

Hmmm I dunno, I buy by what sounds good to me, not brand name loyalty. At the same point I will only buy a brand that has a good backing to it (not some unheard of inexpensive crap). I have always like Pioneer head units in my car (I've had 3...1 was an old one that was given to me for free, then I bought a new Pioneer that was more basic in some ways, but better in others...that got stolen so I got the one I have now...DEH-P4800MP)...for home speakers I'm a fan of Klipsch...I like the way they sound. I've got the promedia 2.0's on my computer and the quintets for my home theatre and they're both awesome sets...other than that I could care less as long as I like what I hear.

Cerwin Vega
    Boston Acoustics
    Infinity

those would be my choices, but i don't know if CV makes subs for cars.