Status
Not open for further replies.

XLdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There has always been companies that have experimented with the markets and have introduced either large size 6's, size 7's, and even size 8's in their baby diaper lineups. Most companies that have done this are mostly private label brands. I am assuming they are mostly made for older "bedwetting" children. I am a serious collector of these big baby diaper sizes. Are there any other collectors out there who know of more?

Here are a few finds:

1. Darlings size 7 (Manufactured in Kuwait)

2. Happies XXL (Manufactured in Lebanon)

3. Eroski size 6 (Manufactured in Spain for Eroski Supermarkets)

4. BBTips size 7 (Manufactured in Mexico)

5. Mamia Supafit size Extra Large (Manufactured in Germany for Australian Aldi Supermarkets)

6. K-Classic extra large (Manufactured in Germany for Kaufland supermarkets)

7. Pampers Extra Large (16-30kg) from 1997 in Germany (Measured 12 inches from fold to top - largest plastic baked baby diaper I have found and had)

8. Fater Lines Pannolini 19-36kg size (Manufactured around 1988 in Italy -company is defunct - now company is owned by Huggies Kimberly Clark)

9. Peaudouce Kinder (Manufactured around 1989 in France - 16-25kg rating but fits the average 10 year old child)

10. Peaudouce Juniors Ultra (Manufactured around 1992 in France)

11. Moltex Kinder (Manufactured around 1990 in Spain) - dont have a lot of information on this one.

12. Bambi Kids (size is said "for over 3 years child") Manufactured around 2006 in Lebanon or Egypt - shows boy with backpack on the packaging

13. H-E-B size 7 (Manufactured last year, 2016, in USA and made for H-E-B Supermarkets in Texas)

Let me know if you are aware of more of them. Would like to talk with other collectors.

Hi buddy,

Do the Goo.N Superbig fit anywhere in that list? When we used them they were huge (but that was from memory not measuring.)

Hey. I have had some of the Goo.n tape style superbig. They are very wide but not very big, so I would not put it on the list. You had them available in Australia when you were a kid?

happiesxxl said:
Hey. I have had some of the Goo.n tape style superbig. They are very wide but not very big, so I would not put it on the list. You had them available in Australia when you were a kid?

Completely missed your reply sorry mate, definitely were not around when I was a kid lol for my own munchkin for sure but they have pretty much disappeared since.

Libero size 7 are some of my favorites. Very stretchy and solid construction. Fits my 30" waist unmodified

happiesxxl said:
Let me know if you are aware of more of them.

I think that goo.n ultra big should have made the list because they are intended for larger kids even if they lack the stretch that some other brands offer.

What about the united colors of benetton size 6 and 6+? They have the same issue as the goo.n but are distinctly bigger than most size 6 baby diapers.

Kiwisto size 7 from Germany.

Darlings size 8. They are advertised on the packaging of other darling products, but I have never seen the actual product.

mamy poko xxxl.

Babydream 6+

seni kids junior extra

bino sumo xxxl. They claim to be 18-35 kg but are way too big for kids under 22 kg.

Any chance you have some images of the items on your list, especially numbers 8-12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back