Thread: Men genitalia hurting....

Default Men genitalia hurting....

So my one of my testocals on an off note starts to ache a little so naturaly i readjust to the left a little ....then about 30sec go by and my testical starts to throb all the way into my abdomin into my side or kidney area... This was worse than being kicked in the nuts because it has been throbbing for an hour maby so i tryed ice that made it so much worse so i tryed a hot shower it seemed to help so now im in a diaper laying in bed afraid to move what the hell is going on did i hurt myself i guess

Not to be too graphic or anything but.....how often do you get aroused vs actually ejaculating?

It could be an issue of what they call "Blue balls". I experienced it once in sophomore year high school. Being gay and closeted at the time then being put in an all boys group home needless to say I was alway aroused and never ejaculated then one night as I was walking with a boy I liked around the pond area behind the building and it started aching then gradually built up to feeling worse than getting kicked in the nuts.

Staff just laughed and threw me a roll of paper towels and a playboy, obviously play boy didn't help me much being Gay but you get the idea.

MoJo, I'm not a doctor but that sounds like something you shouldn't ignore. Even the pain from a kick in the nuts will subside quickly. If I were you I'd head to the emergency room if it gets any worse. Did this come on all of a sudden? Do you think you injured it? Have you had pain there before?

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/testi..._pain_symptoms
    "Causes of testicular pain may be very serious and require prompt medical evaluation, such as testicular torsion, which is a surgical emergency."

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    MoJo, I'm not a doctor but that sounds like something you shouldn't ignore. Even the pain from a kick in the nuts will subside quickly. If I were you I'd head to the emergency room if it gets any worse. Did this come on all of a sudden? Do you think you injured it? Have you had pain there before?

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/testi..._pain_symptoms
    "Causes of testicular pain may be very serious and require prompt medical evaluation, such as testicular torsion, which is a surgical emergency."
    Pain there testicals yes kidney yes but not this bad it seems ok now but i will see how it goes

Yes ive had pain b4 but not like this also im feeling a little better now but i was just amazed how the ice made it worse it felt like i had my vietnam bayonet in my kidny from behind no its not blue balles

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    it felt like i had my vietnam bayonet in my kidny from behind
    Ever pass a kidney stone?

It sounds like it could be a testicular torsion. That is when a testicle gets twisted. It cuts off blood flow and if not treated, it is possible to lose the testicle.

However if the pain is subsiding, you may have just twisted a little and it has untwisted.

Other signs of testicular torsion could be swelling, along with intense pain.

Otherwise, if you have pain in your lower abdomen, approximately 2-5 inches above the hipbone, depending on how tall you are, that wraps from the front around the side to the back, that could be pain associated with a kidney stone.

Either way, if the pain does not subside or gets worse, you should at least calm your primary care physician and ask his/her opinion. If it the pain becomes unbearable or is at least a 6 or 7 out of ten for more than a few hours, I would consider visiting the emergency room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    Ever pass a kidney stone?
    No

What do you expect from us? Even if there is some testicle expert around here (or doctor) you will not get a proper diagnosis. It's not possible without looking at you.
    As to your question: You know what? Sounds horrible. Usually down there nothing should ache or itch or crawl into your abdomen. So something is wrong. If I were you I'd be horrified, crying and rushing to my nearest medical expert nearby.
    Go see a doctor. If you don't have pain at the moment you may see a regular doctor, no need to rush to the ER. But you need to see a doctor today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by photogirl View Post
    It sounds like it could be a testicular torsion. That is when a testicle gets twisted. It cuts off blood flow and if not treated, it is possible to lose the testicle.

However if the pain is subsiding, you may have just twisted a little and it has untwisted.

Other signs of testicular torsion could be swelling, along with intense pain.

Otherwise, if you have pain in your lower abdomen, approximately 2-5 inches above the hipbone, depending on how tall you are, that wraps from the front around the side to the back, that could be pain associated with a kidney stone.

Either way, if the pain does not subside or gets worse, you should at least calm your primary care physician and ask his/her opinion. If it the pain becomes unbearable or is at least a 6 or 7 out of ten for more than a few hours, I would consider visiting the emergency room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is exactly what i was thinking, if the pain continues you need to see a doctor immediately, typically with testicular torsion, your body tries to let you know RIGHT AWAY, hey somethings wrong ! hey! hey! somethings wrong!

you need to address this immediately, permanent damage can occur, and quickly.
    Last edited by MommyandMattling; 10-Mar-2017 at 14:14.