Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone. My name is Carlson and this is my first post on ADISC! I've recently found this site and decided to give it a try. Ok, besides that here is what i need advice for. So, I recently moved into my college dorm, and I been saving up some money for diapers for a couple of years and I've never really had diapers other than the drug store ones that i barely ever used because i had to be conservative. But now that I live on my on, I went diaper crazy and ordered a case of little paws!! They're great and i love them thankfully considering it was a risk to buy a case for the first time wearing and real adult diapers. But, now I'm having trouble hiding it from my roommate. It's really stressful and I was wondering if I could have some advice. That would be great. :D

-Carlson

Store them in your suitcase and only wear them when your roommate is gone

On how to hide them well if u have drawr u can pull that out and use the space underneath
I personaly wouldnt worry dont leave your stuff out ull b ok or u can break the ice by getting caught right .
B4 bed and he will put 2 and 2 together oh he is incontinent case closed

Hi Carlson! Welcome to ADISC!

You should stash them in a duffel bag or backpack or suitcase that you're not using. That's how I snuck around my freshman roommate in college, I put the backpack in the dead space between my bed and the wall. Worked really well, pulled them out one by one as needed whenever he wasn't around.

Since then, sophomore to senior year, my roommate has known because we're good friends and I trust him (and he's got weird secrets, too). I've just kept my diapers mostly in their packages in a non-prominent place in my closet and always put a few at a time in my underwear drawer - because whoever's digging through your underwear drawer has got problems of their own. Now that I keep more than just one pack of diapers at a time, I keep them all in a box on top of my dresser.

I agree with Quesadilla, I think as long as you keep it zipped in a bag, such as a duffel bag, suitcase, or spare backpack, you should be fine. Otherwise you should probably be having conversation with your roommate about privacy.

In your underwear drawer is a good place too. I can't imagine your roommate looks in there.

If you are close enough to your roommate, you could just tell him you wet the bed or something like that, and that would also give you an excuse to wear to bed.

But if you're not that close, just wear when you know he will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Store them in your suitcase and only wear them when your roommate is gone
I'd like to know what kind of suitcase you have capable of hiding a near full case of little paws XD, seriously though, figure out your roomates patterns, and wear pants

Either that or you could just keep being discreete with them, while not going so far out of your way to hide them. And most importantly of all, stop stressing over it.

College is a time for experimenting, and if that isn't a good excuse for them, then nothing is. And when (not if) your roomate finds out about them, be honest. Tell him you like how they feel which is a great stress reliever for you. Heck, if anything offer him one while you're at it.

Thank you to everyone for giving me tips! And now, you've really got me thinking, maybe I could let him "catch me" :eek: and i could just tell him there instead of bringing it out of the blue! Thanks guys!

I hide mine behind a desk drawer that pulls all the way out/can be removed

Carlson said:
Thank you to everyone for giving me tips! And now, you've really got me thinking, maybe I could let him "catch me" :eek: and i could just tell him there instead of bringing it out of the blue! Thanks guys!

If you find it necessary to tell someone, just do it. There's no need for guessing games, clues, or other sitcom antics. If I were you, I'd avoid bringing it up but in most of the dorm rooms I've seen, wearing and storing diapers would be a difficult secret to maintain.

Carlson said:

Trevor said:
If you find it necessary to tell someone, just do it. There's no need for guessing games, clues, or other sitcom antics. If I were you, I'd avoid bringing it up but in most of the dorm rooms I've seen, wearing and storing diapers would be a difficult secret to maintain.

I am agreeing with Trevor here, what seems like an amazing idea in your head can soon turn into a nightmare in reality. As humans it is easy for us to think the best of people and we like to think we can share private, intimate things with those we are close to. This is a nice thought but be careful. You are two young people living in a place full of young people. Try to think through every scenario imaginable before telling your room mate.

What if they cannot be trusted and tell everyone in the dorms about your diapers? You will have to live with that from then on in. What if they feel isolated or uncomfortable with the secret and it causes them anxiety or for you to fall out with one another? It could be that they are a purely evil person and use it to blackmail you in the future. It could go the other way and they are a very understanding person and are fine with it. Just think about it before spilling the beans. Ask yourself what you get out of it as apart from a little more freedom to indulge and not having to hide diapers.

You are a young person with your whole life ahead of you and you do not want to make your own regrets when you do not have to. I do hope it works out and please keep us up to date if you want to.

Last edited:
I'm about to be in your same situation but with 4 people in the fall. Idk what to do, probably just gonna use my hole stash until then and not order anything until after.

MotherFaith said:
I am agreeing with Trevor here, what seems like an amazing idea in your head can soon turn into a nightmare in reality. As humans it is easy for us to think the best of people and we like to think we can share private, intimate things with those we are close to. This is a nice thought but be careful. You are two young people living in a place full of young people. Try to think through every scenario imaginable before telling your room mate.

What if they cannot be trusted and tell everyone in the dorms about? You will have to live with that from then on in. What if they feel isolated or uncomfortable with the secret and it causes them anxiety or for you to fall out with one another? It could be that they are a purely evil person and use it to blackmail you in the future. It could go the other way and they are a very understanding person and are fine with it. Just think about it before spilling the beans. Ask yourself what you get out of it as apart from a little more freedom to indulge and not having to hide diapers.

You are a young person with your whole life ahead of you and you do not want to make your own regrets when you do not have to. I do hope it works out and please keep us up to date if you want to.

Than,s for sharing this with me and you're right. It is a risky decision! I'm not sure what to do but Im just going to lay low for a while and see what happens. I might never tell him. Who knows, but I'll just have to see

One of the best things about college is you can get away with a lot and it doesn't stay with you forever. When you leave college there is no reason to stay in touch with anyone you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back