Anyone have insights on sissykissboutique website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venesha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm looking to get some new dresses and other sissy/lg stuff. I've seen this website before and have lurked on it a bit over the years but never bought anything. I was wondering if anyone had insights into their quality. They seem a bit pricey especially when you consider shipping overseas. Their stuff looks really fun and cute though.

Venesha said:
I'm looking to get some new dresses and other sissy/lg stuff. I've seen this website before and have lurked on it a bit over the years but never bought anything. I was wondering if anyone had insights into their quality. They seem a bit pricey especially when you consider shipping overseas. Their stuff looks really fun and cute though.

Quality is average to decent... Very over-priced for what you get. Customer service is relatively bad, as they are based in Thailand. Like many custom-clothing fetish sites, they suck you in with the picture, "ULTRA Sissy Dress on SALE 20% off, only $99!!!"... When you you go to order it, every option costs extra. To even look the like the posted picture costs more than $99. By the time you've selected all of the options, your $99 "deal" is $179 + $29 shipping from Thailand. Better hope it fits, because you're on the hook for $29 (each way) of return postage for any alterations.

FYI, www.sissykissboutique.com is a cloned site. It's identical to:

www.sissystore.com

and

www.birchplaceshop.com

and check out:

http://www.bedheels.com/waitress

Same layout/selection, same models/photos, just different banners. Not sure which came first, but they are all apparently the same company. I ordered a maid's uniform from them a few years back. It fit okay, and the quality was fine, but I've bought better for far less off of Ebay :)

I can't say I have found anything outside of ebay and etsy that really meets my quality standards. That or the fabric is either junk or really hard to clean.

What I suggest is finding a style that matches your view of sissy.

Might be as simple as shortall rompers
cfd404871bbd3257658dc85188f75ae3.jpg

*good luck finding this particular set online I have been looking long enough that I've decided to just sew a set.

Or perhaps going more of the kawaii lolita route
9c4307a619b3fedb5ae4a6a8e513ff4c.jpg

If you can narrow it down to a style then you will have a much easier time searching. If you only rely on "sissy" sites you are going to run into a lot of junk like
dca7cd6cf8586fa056cc9ad362699651.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Have you looked at Milanoo. Its a huge website, personally i like the lolita section and even though i am far bigger than the average lolita I have bought from there. Lots of things are available "tailor made". they even do some of the shoes up to size EU 46 which is UK11-12 mens.

http://www.milanoo.com/Buy-Lolita-Dresses-c635

Shorts and bloomers
http://www.milanoo.com/Buy-Lolita-Shorts-c2612

Lots of the Girls and adult dresses have a tailor made option, like this for example.

http://www.milanoo.com/product/lila...silhouette-tulle-milanoo-p432043.html#m940693

I have spent hours looking at this site, and have ordered 4 dresses in the past. All have been of good quality.

You could check out polyvore.com lots of great ideas and the outfit coordinates link to the providers of each item. Of course some of those ideas leas to $2100 purses.

The lolita stuff is great for the sissy look.

Here is an idea of what you can find on polyvore:
9416d53169c50bc37fda78f370708217.jpg

Like I said it also gives you the sourcing for each item.

I will also vouch for Milanoo. They have a good selection of items and their fabrics are, for the most part, baby friendly.

Hi all new member here. I don't particularly agree with everyone elses comments apart from it being expensive.
I shop there all the time, the company has many trade names but the owner is Hula Kula Fashion. you can buy in as a legit Delmar for $500usd or so which I considered at some point before moving for a better job.

My wife and I have spent a fair bit there, I love the quality. I find communication great as I am a return shopper and .. use my manners ... They even make items to suit my wife as apposed to the bit extra room for "sissy girls" hehe.

As with anything in this lifestyle.. if YOU love it do what makes you feel good. each to their own. Ill be shopping there again at end of the month :) have fun

I only bought a latex latex skater skirt from them. I thought it was good quality. Let us know how it goes if you do order.

I just purchased the agustina plastic french made for my wife. Will update on its arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back