Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's my birthday todatv::), I hope my grandad is feeling better so I can stay with them for the weekend tommorow:)

I'll show what I got later xx

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Hope there is some birthday for some diapers! :)

Angelic said:
It's my birthday todatv::), I hope my grandad is feeling better so I can stay with them for the weekend tommorow:)

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, Happy Birthday Angelic :)

Happy birthday

It's not likely I'll be staying with my nana and grandads tommrow as they have both fallen ill, but I got 2 weeks worth of money to get diapers! I got these too: image.jpgimage.jpg

happy birthday! awesome on the sims games and I hope you get the diapers too!

I did, gonna pad up in a minute:)

happy birthday!

happy birthday I hope its a great one

Happy bday...And many more!

On Saturday I can go to my nana and grandads and I'm taking my diapers too! I better make sure I'm wearing panties when me and my nana goes clothes shopping as she comes into the changing room stall with me!

- - - Updated - - -

Still a nice way to feel little but I can't wear diapers though for that! She even helps difficult clothing off me!

- - - Updated - - -

My games are awesome by the way, the sims 4 game allows you to interact with your sim as he/she is at work and you can choose what they do there too!

Happy birthday!

The great advantage of virtual chocolate cake is that it is very low in calories.

Have a happy birthday.

Thanks guys xx:) I don't think I'm very popular here so it's nice to get some birthday greetings :)

Angelic, Happy First Diaper Day!

Happy birthday, and enjoy your grandparents. I hope your shopping goes well.

Angelic said:

- - - Updated - - -

My Birthday was 3 days ago!:)

Angelic said:
It's not likely I'll be staying with my nana and grandads tommrow as they have both fallen ill, but I got 2 weeks worth of money to get diapers! I got these too: View attachment 28766View attachment 28767

That's cool. Someone I know - I won't say exactly in what way I know them - is on a Sims kick right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back