Thread: Would you say the Abena M2's are discreet?

Default Would you say the Abena M2's are discreet?

I'm looking for a discreet diaper to wear in public, and came across the Abena M2, any opinions on them?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Never used them I alway go to the l4's but they are deff not discrete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty discreet, although not very high capacity. I wasn't much of an Abena fan, although when Depends stopped making plastic backed diapers, I turned to a bag of M2s I had in storage and they seemed really good by comparison. I was sad to see that Abena had also stopped making the 2s in plastic-backed. If that's not a problem for you, I think you'll find them a decent diaper for the price. Just don't expect them to hold a lot without a stuffer.

Haven't tried the 2's but I've worn the L4's in public. Throw some underwear over them if you're worried about crinkling, and avoid tightly-fitting pants, maybe wear a longer shirt, and really you should be fine. Most people you come across in public are not going to be staring at your butt.

on about the same level of thickness as tena ultras if I remember correctly. in other words no one will know you have one on unless its soaked or messy

I use both m4's and m2's. M2's are very discreet and hold an ok amount. No one notices an m4 either though

M4 is my go to diaper and are plastic backed all other abenas that are level 1,2,or 3 are cloth backed and hold less so I'd say they are more descreet,

The abena 2's are NOT discrete. They have a very high chance of leaking, and a wet spot on your pants is WAY more noticable than even the thickest diapers out there.

If you really want discrete, go with a diaper that won't leak. (Ie, thicker).