Anyone have experience with Taran Tactical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hi all,

I'm looking at picking up an FDE-framed Gen 3 Glock 19 modified by Taran Tactical Innovations as my EDC. I've been looking at getting a cool, bespoke custom piece for a while, and now I can just about swing it. It'll take about four or five months to get it done up, and I'll post a picture when it is done. I'll send it off later this month as I'm going to keep the stock Glock back for a shooting class I'm taking at the end of the month. I'm very excited. I've always wanted one of these really cool, kitted out Glocks, and I finally scrounged enough money together to get one. My only complaint is that they can't do a purple fiber optic front sight, but those don't seem to be available anywhere.

Anyone own one of their guns? Heard about these guys through John Wick 2, as they are the ones who trained Keanu Reeves in firearms for the role, and also supplied the custom Glock 34, 26, the AR15, and Benelli M4 shotguns used in one of the film's coolest scenes. From their Youtube videos and interviews they seem like stand up guys, and the head of the company Taran Butler, who has an awesome name, is an award-winning shooting champion, so they seem to know what they are doing, modification-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back