• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezydeez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
HI, my name is teezydeez. I am new here and am excited to hear and share opinions,ideas,news and advice with All of those that want to.I enjoy music,science,outdoors,art(s) and much more. I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I am having some trouble just getting started. I hope this is how and where to do it...guess I'll find out?

Welcome! This is exactly the place and way to start! We're a small community so it's nice to meet you!

What kind of music and art do you like? I know we have a few musicians and artists here...

teezydeez said:
HI, my name is teezydeez. I am new here and am excited to hear and share opinions,ideas,news and advice with All of those that want to.I enjoy music,science,outdoors,art(s) and much more. I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I am having some trouble just getting started. I hope this is how and where to do it...guess I'll find out?

Hi and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. I'm a professional musician so I wondered, do you play a musical instrument or do you just enjoy listening and what sort or style of music. I'm fairly eclectic, liking all sorts and styles.

teezydeez said:

It's nice to meet you. I joined a couple months or so ago. This is, in fact, the place for greetings, so you got that down pat :) I used to play Alto Saxophone and Clarinet, but I gave them up

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome! This is exactly the place and way to start! We're a small community so it's nice to meet you!

What kind of music and art do you like? I know we have a few musicians and artists here...

Well, really I like a wide variety of both.From D'Jango to Pst Mdrn Jkebx..Alot of acoustic and Americana these days though..(Art)From classic art to bnksy to animae I guess..also haiku..Voltair..Twain..:)

- - - Updated - - -

What kinda stuff did ya play..Do ya ever still get the itch to play again?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I play several instruments, Write and sing and yes I do it for a living..."Cat Happy"..utbe

- - - Updated - - -

Wow nice people and musicians too! Wonderful..I'll have to pick it up there later though for now.. there"s so many awesome topics to interact with..:)

teezydeez said:

Hello and welcome to ADISC and I would not mind hearing your advice and ideas

the best way to get a feel for a message board community is to read posts. This gives you a feel for the atmosphere and lets you get an idea of how to interact with people, if you have questions about bbc and such feel free to ask.

what music do you like to play?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you play a variety of music, write, record, perform, do gigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back