Need help ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm in Canada and have only tried a select few abdl diapers so far and am on my last 3 and need to order just can't decide what next. So far I've tried rearz spoiled and princess pink, bambino bellisimo and the cloth cushies. Really like the bellisimos (just not the price point or the lack of print) and would like something new.

little paws

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

I completely and utterly agree with the other two responses here. The ABU Little Pawz and Space diapers are absolutely wonderful - I tried them off of a sample back a couple weeks ago and I was hooked instantly. Went out and bought a ten pack of each right afterward.

Though I must say...they are pretty expensive. At least as far as American currency goes, they go for $34.99 for a pack of ten that I just mentioned. You could also branch out and try some medical adult diapers as well. Before I tried the ABU diapers, I always got mine from Northshore Care's website. There, you can get the hookup on a lot of different brand of premium diapers out there that can go for about $10 less than ABU.

Aside from that...I really haven't tried a heck of a whole lot of them. You're not wrong about those Bambino diapers though - those were very good! Just keep your eyes pealed when looking. Possibly even check out eBay or Craigslist as well if you're up for it. Whatever you do, though, I wish you luck in your search!

I'll also vote space or little pawz, both of them are amazing quality and ABU is also just a great all around company. I also really enjoy the Rearz Safari, but I believe they are the same build as the princess pink, just with a different outer shell.

Paws and Space are nice for print and fit the same. You can also get Simple for an all-white diaper, I kinda prefer that over space. Rearz's Safari is also an excellent choice. And I think Rearz carries bambino's Magnifico?

sooo many good options nowadays...

They do not yet carry the magnifico's I so badly want to try them :( I decided and ended up ordering crinklz through rearz and actually really love them, also ordered some more cloth backed cushies

fleyreva said:
They do not yet carry the magnifico's I so badly want to try them :( I decided and ended up ordering crinklz through rearz and actually really love them, also ordered some more cloth backed cushies

Where you live really dictates which premium diapers are a good value for you. If you're in "crinklz land", that's a great option. There are so many nice ABDL diapers on the market all around the world right now there's no reason to stress because you can't get one specific brand. Just go with what's nearby and make up for it by buying more padding! "lets see... two bags of magnifico.... OR a case of crinklz?" The answer is clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back