Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: dropped out of uni.

Default dropped out of uni.

I'm getting so fucking sick of the abuse I get daily just for doing uni, I've dropped it, not going to pay my internet, and off myself.

It's getting beyond a fucking joke, Goodbye.

I'm going to pig out on KFC, and pizza, buy a rope and bucket, and do it later tonight, I apologise, I just don't see any way out of this, I'm so sorry. If I ran out of money, I'll jump in front of a train.

I guess this is buy I suppose, sorry. I've done my best. Didn't want to broadcast here, but we all know it was bound to happen eventually.

Sorry, goodbye.

I've burned my graduation photos too, my whole fucking life ended up shit. I don't know what to do I'm stuck in a fucking shit life, and a shitty situation and I can't do anything about it, my debt makes it impossible for me to move out, I can't get a job, homeless shelters won't work as the closest one is in the city and that is too far away, eh this is fucked.

I'm so fucking sick of this, who the fuck threatens to beat up there son OVER UNI, I was up all night doing an assignment, and I get abused for sleeping for 5 fucking minutes, better yet he is threatening to kick me out and call the cops, and doesn't fucking want me here. God this is so fucked up. fuck uni I've dropped it, I'm burning anything related to me, birth certificate, photo ID, books etc I just don't give a shit anymore.

Oh, I sleep for five minutes, I get treated worse than fucking Hitler, than he makes out I'm some liar etc, what the fuck he has been doing that for the last fucking month, waking me up at 8am, or random times at the day to abuse me for sleeping, well obviously if you keep waking me up JUST TO ABUSE ME I'm going to be pissed off. Just looking at me you can tell I've had fuck all sleep the last couple days, my eye bags are fucking terrible. You can't say I've been sleeping all day If I physically look shit and haven't been.

I'm so sorry for doing this, but it must be done, nothing is getting better, I'm screwed. You would think I'm doing bad things to get this abused, nope It's usually over nothing but his fucking delusions.

Worst is the fucking kids are lying, making out I'm hurting them, when I'm telling them off for things there not supposed to do, and I even get abused for telling the fucking kids off, oh they have a knife and they have been wiggling your door knob for the last two hours, obviously I'm going to tell them off, but if I do that I get abused, immiated than he fucking stands so close to me and looks like he is gonna fucking hit me. I always thought it was "correcting" but it turns out it's fucking abuse.

Oh, I walk funny, I get abused for that, obviously I'm not gonna be walking normally if my fucking toes are all fucked up twisted etc, oh I'm fucking disoriented for walking up so fast, and have troubles seeing, yep I get abused for that too. but obviously if I don't get up as fucking fast as possible I'll get abused for that too, so it's his own fucking fault.
    Last edited by LittleJess; 08-Mar-2017 at 01:50.

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    what did he say you lied about?
    Some bloody delusion, unrelated to welfare he keeps making out I'm lying to my mother, or abusing her, so that justifies him kicking me out, so yeah he thinks I'm lying about uni and studying, so I told him fuck you I'm dropping out of it.

Every little thing to him is a lie, I don't fucking understand why, when it's obviously not, he is so delusional at the moment, the things I'm being abused about are things all fucking teenagers do, that aren't real problems, I'm respectful I don't hit my mother, or don't punch her, sometimes I tell her she should get her fucking shit sorted and stop messing me around, that in no way is abusive.

So, just bringing up my debt, is abuse?? nothing I say or do is abuse at any level, reminds me of those people who claim rape over someone looking at them.

My sister sleeps all day, abuses my mother, does fuck all, and I'm the one being abused? at no level does that make any sense, what justifies threatening to beat the shit out of someone just for things that every teenager does? stay up all night studying, most uni students do that, why am I the only uni student being abused for doing what I'm supposed to be doing? god.

There is no way at possible anything I say to my mother is in anyway abusive, what next just bringing up uni is abuse? Wtf?

The only person who is actually abusing my mother is HIM, not me, having an argument about debt IS NOT THE SAME as calling her a bitch who shouldn't be a teacher like he has been.

I dont think making the accusation he is throwing at you, a reality, by dropping out of uni, is an effective response. It does not prove anything to him by you doing it.

Please contact your university and see what can be done for re-enrollment

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    I dont think making the accusation he is throwing at you, a reality, by dropping out of uni, is an effective response. It does not prove anything to him by you doing it.

Please contact your university and see what can be done for re-enrollment
    I should of never done uni in the first place, I get nothing but abuse from it, It's so messed up, most parents should be appreciating I'm doing something with my future, but at the moment, I feel fucking worthless, and don't even want to do it anymore. I don't even get a well done, that's how bad it is. I'm not doing uni again, when you get abused all the time for doing something you want to do, it just makes you never want to do it again.

Plus, I'm also being financially abused, and lied to by them, I can't afford uni anyway, they screwed me over in that aspect than blame whatever, like my internet or my computer it's fucked.

I've been abused most of my life, so mentally I'm messed up I don't even know what it feels like to have someone love you or be friends with you, fuck I've even slightly become OCD because of the abuse I've had, what normal person checks to see if there door is locked 30 times before going to bed, because if it's not I'm going to have the fuckhead barge in, and abuse me for having a messy room or whatever his recent delusion is, whether it be a missing screwdriver, or what not.

He is the type of bastard who would threaten to cut my lock off, take my door off, and search my room, he used to have keys to my room and used to search my room every fucking night at 4am for stupid shit. than abuse me the next day for some stupid shit such as me leaving my computer on all night, can't even have my window open without fearing it. so I often have to sit in a uninsulated room which reaches well beyond 50 degrees Celsius in summer, it's now autumn and I'm melting.

Because I withdrew too late, it costs me $100 to reenroll in cash, so yeah that's never going to happen. I may be overreacting to the abuse, but he has hit me in the past, and pushed me against a door, and yelled at me at the top of his lungs, he does the same when he forces me to drive with him, sometimes it's over me smelling, which I can't help, I get minor leakage and I can't smell it myself, but to him it's a huge fucking deal, me being deaf is a huge fucking deal etc, obviously I can hear anything over my fan, which is his own fault anyway, if my room was insulated I wouldn't need a fan buzzing in my ear and I can't leave it off otherwise I'll get a heat stroke, so there is no winning.

Lets say I'm messed up mentally because of this, I even get abused because the dog barks, he locks the dog in the backyard, and abuses me if it barks, obviously it's going to bark her head off is she is locked in the backyard she is fucking distressed. Than the kids let it out, it gets into the bins, knocks everything over, guess who gets abused for that, that's right me.

It's not my dog for crying out loud, I can't do much about the poor pup, can't let it in my room because it's too hot, and she is a massive dog and hyperactive. she'll destroy everything in the room lol.

First off, why don't YOU call the cops on them if they're so abusive? Second, jumping in front of a train is an awful thing to do considering how traumatic it is for the train operator. Do you really think strangers are the ones who should be made to suffer from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Springcircle View Post
    First off, why don't YOU call the cops on them if they're so abusive? Second, jumping in front of a train is an awful thing to do considering how traumatic it is for the train operator. Do you really think strangers are the ones who should be made to suffer from it?
    That's what I've been thinking about, that's why I've been thinking rope, or overdosing on something. even thinking about jumping in a river or something, I can't swim, it'll knock me out etc.

I want to go out with the less pain to be honest with you. It's one of my last options, if all else fails. but it's the least likely to fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Binary View Post
    I'll jump in front of a train.
    Dont do this, generally suicide is a bad idea, but that method specifically is even worse you likely cause trauma to up-to hundreds of other people.

Reach out to youth support networks in your area, there should be a number in and around Melbourne

Binary, my first thought is that you should not be making any decisions about dropping out of university tonight. You are under too much stress and too upset to make a clear, thought out decision. As I've previously indicated in some of your threads and blogs,, when you are this close to attempting suicide, you should check yourself into the hospital. You should do this as soon as possible. This has been an ongoing struggle to stay alive and you need more help than Adisc can give to help you get better. You need to stabilize your mental health first before you can determine what to do about university. Please reach out to someone IRL immediately.

Australia Helplines; http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/inte...-hotlines.html

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    Binary, my first thought is that you should not be making any decisions about dropping out of university tonight. You are under too much stress and too upset to make a clear, thought out decision. As I've previously indicated in some of your threads and blogs,, when you are this close to attempting suicide, you should check yourself into the hospital. You should do this as soon as possible. This has been an ongoing struggle to stay alive and you need more help than Adisc can give to help you get better. You need to stabilize your mental health first before you can determine what to do about university. Please reach out to someone IRL immediately.

Australia Helplines; http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/inte...-hotlines.html
    Sorry, already dropped out I did that before making this thread.