Not open for further replies.

pwsd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi,

Currently i'm searching for a jumper in which i can sleep with a lock on it, i can find anti-tear suits from 4care and suprima but do you guys know any other suppliers from this kind of clothing ?

kind regards,
pwsd

Such locking sleepwear is typically used on persons like me who have Autism who uncontrollably masturbate or tear off their diapers and smear feces everywhere.
Being high-functioning, I have never needed such protective locking clothing, but it is typically used on adults and children with Severe Autism.

Rearz in Canada have them available through an outside supplier

Ok, so you are already aware of 4care. It will be easier to find and use something like shortalls or overalls and either padlock it closed (not very comfortable to sleep with) or zip tie it (harder to remove when you are done). I'm not going to go into the methods out of safety reasons. If you wish to play with locking anything always have a second way out because you never know when the worst case scenario will happen.

caitianx said:
Such locking sleepwear is typically used on persons like me who have Autism who uncontrollably masturbate or tear off their diapers and smear feces everywhere.
Being high-functioning, I have never needed such protective locking clothing, but it is typically used on adults and children with Severe Autism.

/offtopic
ooh wow really? i know alot of people with autism but i have never seen or heard anybody with some type of this garment :O
why would you use this instead of resolving the real challange (problem) ?
you sparked my curiousity could you tell me more about how autism is handled in your country ?
/offtoppic

/ontopic
do you know any site which sell these garments ?
/ontopic

- - - Updated - - -

hi i searched but i couldn't find them, if it is not to much hassle do you have a link ?

- - - Updated - - -

hi thanks for the info, most of the times my girlfriend is my mommy in those situations so we know from each other what to do and not :) always keep myself safe thanks for the heads up !

not sure what you're looking for when you say jumper but baby pants has these
http://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php
They have a locking zipper that works enough to keep me in it, but I've never really tried to break it.

thanks tahts really cool and not very expensive :D

pwsd said:
hi,

Currently i'm searching for a jumper in which i can sleep with a lock on it, i can find anti-tear suits from 4care and suprima but do you guys know any other suppliers from this kind of clothing ?

kind regards,
pwsd

I have a "Titanium" and full length "Kryptonite" from Preventawear

They have the option for a semi-locking buckle on the back (if the slide on it is slid one way the buckle can't be released). And what I've done for roleplay with my boyfriend was a luggage lock between the loops that hold the buckle on and then it's actually locked on. (One kinda like these with a felxible shackle)

With the Titanium that I currently have I can flex enough to get my arms inside the arm holes they have, but if you want you can provide custom arm dimension (shoulder and under armpit) and they'll make the holes the right size for that to prevent that if you really want to not be able to get your arms inside.

I haven't purchased anything from this company, but it appears to have excellent merchandise for what you want. Their website is http://www.littlekeepersleeper.com They have all sizes from infant to full-size adult. Hope this helps your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back