New ABDL Diapers Coming Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was browsing tumblr when I woke up this morning to see that the one and only Misspandapants announced that she has started an Abdl store dubbed The ABDL Shop! It's just starting to make the rounds on tumblr as it was announced yesterday. Right now they have just one diaper, the carousel. They also offer adult pacifiers for $7.50/ea.

front_white_edit2_1024x1024.jpg original_281898011_1024x1024.jpgIMG_0736_1024x1024.jpg

They come in size M (30-40" waist) and L (38-50" waist) and the site says they will hold 4000-4500ml of liquid, which puts them in between ABUniverse and Bambino in terms of capacity.

Pricing comes in at:
$12.00 - Sample Pack of 2
$30.00 - 10 Pack ($3.00/ea)
$80.00 - 40 Pack ($2.00/ea)
$140.00 - 80 Pack (case) ($1.75/ea)

I would say these are priced pretty competitively for the current high-end market coming out $0.20/ea cheaper than ABUs Space at the 80 pack level. These are also right around most of Bambino's offerings, but offering a supposed higher capacity.

I haven't had a chance to order any yet, but I'm sure someone will soon! Let us know what you think, and if they back up their claims!

Note that I am NOT affiliated with The ABDL Shop in any way, I just get super excited when new diapers come to the market!

Happy diapering,

Dlwearer

Terrific and they look cute.

More the merrier in available brands, with luck focused brands will push the pretenders who practice shinkflation out of the market.

I feel like those aren't adding anything we haven't seen tho. They look really nice! and I hope this is just a stepping stone for them to go out and try new things down the line. For now tho it doesn't look like anything new.

Those look cute! :D

Edit: I just ordered some <3

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't new.

It's just a re-hased fabine diaper. Most likely made on the same machine, but with some VERY minor tweaking to the print (and maybe a few other spots).

And what's with flooding the market with the exact same "no lower tapes" design any ways. It's not like we need yet another version of the same kind of diaper which provides for a non existant seal around the legs. Like to leak much....

Will leak at the back for sure

Slomo said:
Hate to break it to you, but those aren't new.

It's just a re-hased fabine diaper. Most likely made on the same machine, but with some VERY minor tweaking to the print (and maybe a few other spots).

And what's with flooding the market with the exact same "no lower tapes" design any ways. It's not like we need yet another version of the same kind of diaper which provides for a non existant seal around the legs. Like to leak much....

I second this point, well made. It seems to be an obsession amoungst skinny people & women who care more about what "looks cute" rather than practical design. All these are for is posing on Tumblr. These are some of the highest damn tapes I have seen though. It's getting ridiculous now. But who am I to judge? Girls need more diapers that cater for them, & this is an addition. But I won't be buying.

I'm in love. 😍

They look cute and I want em, but the only downfall is the bottom tapes are way too high and if they are going to do that then they should opt for the classic Depends style 6 tape system.

Travis9800 said:
I second this point, well made. It seems to be an obsession amoungst skinny people & women who care more about what "looks cute" rather than practical design. All these are for is posing on Tumblr. These are some of the highest damn tapes I have seen though. It's getting ridiculous now. But who am I to judge? Girls need more diapers that cater for them, & this is an addition. But I won't be buying.

I don't get it. Are we looking at the same diaper? 'Cause I see four tapes...

---------------EDIT------------

I see, it's not 2 tapes, some folks want lower bottom tapes.

Looking at the boy on their website though, it's hard for me to understand how they'd get lower tapes. I guess it's about lower sides as well?

They look cute, I'll probably a sample pack in a the near future for my little one.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
They look cute and I want em, but the only downfall is the bottom tapes are way too high and if they are going to do that then they should opt for the classic Depends style 6 tape system.

Oh god this! Yeah when I've tried diapers like this I almost always end up using a piece of duck tape to create the lower tapes they are missing (if I don't then they are near guaranteed to leak). And when I do this I end up getting some of the best and most comfortable fittings. Plus, they almost never fall down and sag on me.

It just seems like the six tape design makes the most logical sense from a functionality standpoint. Why almost nobody employs this is beyond me. (Does Depends have a patent on it maybe).

Obviously not every diaper fits every person but having thicker legs I find Fabine lower tapes are border line too low for me and I angle them slightly upward to get a good fit.

I think these look good anyway.

Argent said:
Obviously not every diaper fits every person but having thicker legs I find Fabine lower tapes are border line too low for me and I angle them slightly upward to get a good fit.

I think these look good anyway.

Curious, do they also extend up to your belly button, and have a little room on the inside of the diaper too? Have you also ever had problems with blowouts, or leakoing over the top?

It's possible your right, or you really might just be wearing one size too small after all. If that is the case, then my previous findings would still hold true. I could have been misinformed though too, which would then make me wrong. Or like you said, maybe you have abnormally thick legs which would make you the exception to the rule. Too many factors, so who knows.

Slomo said:
Curious, do they also extend up to your belly button, and have a little room on the inside of the diaper too? Have you also ever had problems with blowouts, or leakoing over the top?

It's possible your right, or you really might just be wearing one size too small after all. If that is the case, then my previous findings would still hold true. I could have been misinformed though too, which would then make me wrong. Or like you said, maybe you have abnormally thick legs which would make you the exception to the rule. Too many factors, so who knows.

The mediums Fabines don't go over my belly button (but no diaper should) and large swim on me and leave too many spots for leaks.

I haven't had a blow out and yes I have enough room inside.

I don't think I look abnormally shaped but do have mountain walker legs in comparison to the rest of my body.

From my experience medium are the correct size for me (and I match the medium size guide generally around the middle) but find Molicare to be a very bad fit for me leg constriction wise, Tena Slip fit terrifically (though are bad quality), ABU Vintage fit perfectly if I tape at the high point of the taping panel, ABU Premium fit amazingly, MyDiaper Nacht fit perfectly, Crinklz (current) are slightly tight around the legs but otherwise very roomy, Bambinos are very close to needing to be a tight fit around my legs but otherwise roomy enough.

I have not found a 6 tab diaper that fit me very well and extended wear would bend the bottom most tapes often making them come unfast from the wings.

I think different diapers just fit differently and some diapers just never fit some people.

Dieting and working on fitness definitely can change a body shape but that doesn't mean you can always get a diaper to fit.

Good price, but not quite my color scheme and type

I wouldn't mind trying them out and probably will sometime down the road.

AdorableRabbit said:
I don't get it. Are we looking at the same diaper? 'Cause I see four tapes...

---------------EDIT------------

I see, it's not 2 tapes, some folks want lower bottom tapes.

Looking at the boy on their website though, it's hard for me to understand how they'd get lower tapes. I guess it's about lower sides as well?

See picture of the magnificent Comficare Diaper that NAILED the design. http://www.thrust-vector.com/130105-comficare-innenseite/

Argent said:
The mediums Fabines don't go over my belly button (but no diaper should) and large swim on me and leave too many spots for leaks.

Actually yeah they should. Look at most manufacturer's websites, and you'll see their sizing is based on your waist line. Your waist line is right about where you're belly button is. And diapers are supposed to be big, they are made and intended to fit like diapers, not underwear.

If they only extend up to your hips/belt line then you are definitely wearing one size too small. This would also account greatly for them not fitting around your legs too. Though again I can't say for sure, you may be right about just having larger legs and mediums really are the right size for you.

Hey Slomo,

You can certainly diaper anyway you like!

Re the belly button, you don't have kids? When they are born they usually have a part of the umbilical cord still attached (to the belly button) which drops off eventually, not great for diapering over.

After it drops off you really don't want to diaper over it as it is a thin area that is actually not that easy to clean and is a risk for infections.

Straight from the Pampers site "The waist is snug with the diaper just under the belly button".

I think just about every picture of a diaper being worn front on with no top for any age will show a belly button.

Not being smart but my belly button is on my stomach not on my hips, Fabine Mediums are the right size for me just not the ideal shape for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back