Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ABDL Diapers Coming Out!

Default New ABDL Diapers Coming Out!

I was browsing tumblr when I woke up this morning to see that the one and only Misspandapants announced that she has started an Abdl store dubbed The ABDL Shop! It's just starting to make the rounds on tumblr as it was announced yesterday. Right now they have just one diaper, the carousel. They also offer adult pacifiers for $7.50/ea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front_white_edit2_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	28761 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original_281898011_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	28763Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0736_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	1087 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	28762

They come in size M (30-40" waist) and L (38-50" waist) and the site says they will hold 4000-4500ml of liquid, which puts them in between ABUniverse and Bambino in terms of capacity.

Pricing comes in at:
    $12.00 - Sample Pack of 2
    $30.00 - 10 Pack ($3.00/ea)
    $80.00 - 40 Pack ($2.00/ea)
    $140.00 - 80 Pack (case) ($1.75/ea)

I would say these are priced pretty competitively for the current high-end market coming out $0.20/ea cheaper than ABUs Space at the 80 pack level. These are also right around most of Bambino's offerings, but offering a supposed higher capacity.

I haven't had a chance to order any yet, but I'm sure someone will soon! Let us know what you think, and if they back up their claims!

Note that I am NOT affiliated with The ABDL Shop in any way, I just get super excited when new diapers come to the market!

Happy diapering,

Dlwearer

Terrific and they look cute.

More the merrier in available brands, with luck focused brands will push the pretenders who practice shinkflation out of the market.

I feel like those aren't adding anything we haven't seen tho. They look really nice! and I hope this is just a stepping stone for them to go out and try new things down the line. For now tho it doesn't look like anything new.

Those look cute!

Edit: I just ordered some <3

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't new.

It's just a re-hased fabine diaper. Most likely made on the same machine, but with some VERY minor tweaking to the print (and maybe a few other spots).

And what's with flooding the market with the exact same "no lower tapes" design any ways. It's not like we need yet another version of the same kind of diaper which provides for a non existant seal around the legs. Like to leak much....

Angry Will leak at the back for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but those aren't new.

It's just a re-hased fabine diaper. Most likely made on the same machine, but with some VERY minor tweaking to the print (and maybe a few other spots).

And what's with flooding the market with the exact same "no lower tapes" design any ways. It's not like we need yet another version of the same kind of diaper which provides for a non existant seal around the legs. Like to leak much....
    I second this point, well made. It seems to be an obsession amoungst skinny people & women who care more about what "looks cute" rather than practical design. All these are for is posing on Tumblr. These are some of the highest damn tapes I have seen though. It's getting ridiculous now. But who am I to judge? Girls need more diapers that cater for them, & this is an addition. But I won't be buying.

They look cute and I want em, but the only downfall is the bottom tapes are way too high and if they are going to do that then they should opt for the classic Depends style 6 tape system.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis9800 View Post
    I second this point, well made. It seems to be an obsession amoungst skinny people & women who care more about what "looks cute" rather than practical design. All these are for is posing on Tumblr. These are some of the highest damn tapes I have seen though. It's getting ridiculous now. But who am I to judge? Girls need more diapers that cater for them, & this is an addition. But I won't be buying.
    I don't get it. Are we looking at the same diaper? 'Cause I see four tapes...

---------------EDIT------------

I see, it's not 2 tapes, some folks want lower bottom tapes.

Looking at the boy on their website though, it's hard for me to understand how they'd get lower tapes. I guess it's about lower sides as well?