Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
OK, so I have a little bit of a bad habit with this.

Most of the time, if I need to poop, I go, but I've noticed there are occasions when I don't want to stop what I'm doing to head to the toilet. For example, I tend to need to go while I'm washing dishes, but chances are I will try to finish the dishes first. Sometimes I do but other times I give in to the need and take a potty break.

I know it's bad to do and that the longer I hold the harder it will be to come out. I tend to be in a state of chronic semi-constipation all the time so I know holding it when my body says it's definitely time to go is not helpful.

I also hold my pee sometimes but I think that's more out of convenience/laziness (or for sexual reasons...), like right now as I'm typing this I'm in bed and haven't gone for my morning pee yet.

I'm going to guess it could be an autism thing with not wanting to stop what I'm doing to use the toilet.

KimbaStarshine said:
OK, so I have a little bit of a bad habit with this.

Most of the time, if I need to poop, I go, but I've noticed there are occasions when I don't want to stop what I'm doing to head to the toilet. For example, I tend to need to go while I'm washing dishes, but chances are I will try to finish the dishes first. Sometimes I do but other times I give in to the need and take a potty break.

I know it's bad to do and that the longer I hold the harder it will be to come out. I tend to be in a state of chronic semi-constipation all the time so I know holding it when my body says it's definitely time to go is not helpful.

I also hold my pee sometimes but I think that's more out of convenience/laziness (or for sexual reasons...), like right now as I'm typing this I'm in bed and haven't gone for my morning pee yet.

I'm going to guess it could be an autism thing with not wanting to stop what I'm doing to use the toilet.

Holding it is better than having it slip out xD, that being said I think it's common in neurotypicals as well.

Last thing you want is to be washing the dishes and have it plop out onto the floor :p

Than again, I suffer from constipation, so maybe it's a common with with people with autism? I know some things like sleep problems are related to sensory issues. (but everyone is different)

Last edited:
Binary said:
Holding it is better than having it slip out xD, that being said I think it's common in neurotypicals as well.

Last thing you want is to be washing the dishes and have it plop out onto the floor :p

Than again, I suffer from constipation, so maybe it's a common with with people with autism? I know some things like sleep problems are related to sensory issues. (but everyone is different)

I've heard reports that constipation is fairly common in people with autism; however, I also have a pretty poor diet and my father has constipation too, so for me there's other possible factors.

The body is designed to go in a holding pattern in my experience. I don't think it is going to increase constipation unless you put if off for hours.
On the other hand we are animals and most animals don't wait. The exceptions I know of are cats and wolves who find their spot and cover up which involves some control, and interestingly their descendants are our most popular companion animals.

I do this all the time too, but I could have sworn just about everyone does. Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with autism if you ask me.

I've had a number of problems back there that has resulted in me having reduced control back there. When I get the feeling I need to go I "might" be able to hold it for 15 minutes at best.

I'm not autistic, but if I'm in the middle of something and I need to go, it's either stop what I'm doing or use my diaper.

Mine is usually watery or diarrhea went to doctors and did stuff, but as usual nothing got fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back