How are you when you run out of diapers and can't get anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was curious how ABDLS react when they have no diapers? I have to admit I constantly think about them and want them so bad not so long a week after I stopped wearing, I can cope but I have to constantly distract myself, it's not fair cuz I have no money but hopefully since my birthday is in a few days, I might get birthday money!

Well. Last time that i had a diaper is over a 7 years ago. For me is now like pain. I can't have a day without thinking about diapers. Terribly distracting.

Last time I didn't have diapers I was about 13-14 years old. I got diapers by stealing them from church, or "borrowing" them from friends who I was specifically spending the night over with because they had a sibling in large diapers. Yep. That's how much I love diapers.

I go to the store and buy them when i run out XD, It is rare for me to be completely out though. I usually go through a binge buying phase of a couple days and then i will have a backpack full of them in my car trunk that lasts me months!! I rarely actually use them so I only go through a diaper or two per week, efficient "mileage" !

I keep several thousand in inventory ,because running out means ruining my chair and that's $33 ,000 + mistake , that I won't let happen, so I overstock and give lots away periodically usually about 25 or 30 cases a year , because I am a heavy user but I can't pee an ocean.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't ever run out.

Being incontinent (and ABDL), diapers are a higher priority bill for me- which comes after my house payment, but before utilities.

And in the extremely rare situation where I should run out (shipping delays, etc), I have several cloth diapers on hand too.

It's been over 15 years since I actually ran out and that was lack of planning on my part compounded by late delivery and that's disastrous for IC people.

Didn't mean to sidetrack the thread though as sometimes just having padding that is IC reliable isn't enough you have to have nappies you really like otherwise I feel deflated and actually wonder what life is all about.

I would have a lot of laundry to do!!!

I pretty much never run out... I do occasionally run out of my "preferred" diapers, but I have several cloth diapers and AIOs as backup, and the local Apotheke (German Pharmacy) can have Molicare Supers in 24 hours if I request them, at no extra cost. This is good, because while I like the IDEA of cloth diapers, in practice I much prefer the convenience of disposables. I also keep a couple of packages of Depends around. I don't like them, and they don't last as well as the diapers that I do like, but they are a decent "emergency diaper" for me. Basically, if I'm wearing Depends, I re-stock ASAP... This happens very rarely.

It's been a very, very long time since I've been completely out of stock as far as my diapers go, and lo and behold - I'm out of them now. It's an immensely empty feeling to say the least. It's just weird not coming home from college or work and putting one on, especially considering how I was pretty much diapered all weekend long.

I'm currently waiting for more to come in the mail though! Really hoping they ship soon - they can't come soon enough! I know my patience and all this waiting with be very much worth it though. Such a rewarding feeling when you finally get them! Until then though, like I said, I just feel...empty...without them.

I can always switch to cloth. I have about a three days supply of cloth that I can pump through the washer indefinitely/.

TheChameleon said:
It's been a very, very long time since I've been completely out of stock as far as my diapers go, and lo and behold - I'm out of them now. It's an immensely empty feeling to say the least. It's just weird not coming home from college or work and putting one on, especially considering how I was pretty much diapered all weekend long.

I'm currently waiting for more to come in the mail though! Really hoping they ship soon - they can't come soon enough! I know my patience and all this waiting with be very much worth it though. Such a rewarding feeling when you finally get them! Until then though, like I said, I just feel...empty...without them.
That how I feel!

I get grumpy upset at the people around me, agitated, my girl through me money last night and told me to go to the store she did not want me running out any time soon. it feels good so relaxing to know that I have diapers to wear ... slept in one last night...

I always have a stash on goodnites on hand which I can easily fit in. I have quality diapers but use them rarely now that I live at home again but I hate when I run out of quality diapers though.

Back when I first started out, I was crazy for diapers. I'd try to get them any way possible, even if that meant in less-than-honest ways. I'd literally plot out how I'd get them, how many, how to sneak them, and all the other little details.

These days, I reorder usually when I'm down to a half-pack of a given diaper. I tend to rotate what brand or type I wear, basically switch it up every time, so usually I'm ordering on occasion rather than regularly. Still, in my book, I'd rather have a few too many than not enough, so my stash running out doesn't really happen.

For a while, I was intentionally letting my stock run out before ordering anything new as a way to make sure I'd take a bit of a break every so often. The past year, I've stopped doing that and just keep a constant supply on hand, in large part because of all the awesome new releases that have come out that I keep wanting to try. Going without diapers for a few days isn't a big deal for me. It's actually nice sometimes, and makes the diapers feel more special when I do get back into them. More than about a week gets me feeling kinda down though. Last time I had to go without for a long while was a big international trip to Europe for two weeks about 9 months ago, and while I was fine the whole trip (and pretty busy for most of it), I found myself really, really excited to go home and immediately get the thickest diaper on that I could.

Honestly, when I'm running low, I tend to stop wearing as I'll say to myself "I can't wear those last couple Bambinos. They're all I have left. I don't want to run out", and then wind up going over a month not wearing due to fear of running out before I wind up just buying some more. So it's technically been a while since I've actually had no stash. But that's just because of rationing and not wearing often when I'm running low.

I always make sure that I have plenty of diapers left. After using one to three packs, I'd buy another case (the quality of them is based on how much money I have).

I don't let myself run out. However, because I'm limited in how often I can buy them, that does mean I have to be careful with how often I wear sometimes. For example, my stash of Lion Guard Pull-Ups is starting to dwindle, so I'm in rationing mode.

I have a pack of Abena L4's I ordered in September still sitting unopened in my closet. Seeing ordering premium diapers online is the most difficult for me, I wear them sparingly. I think the last time I wore an Abena L4 was Christmas. I guess there's something comforting and secure about having plenty of padding on hand. However, I also know I can't really enjoy them if they're just sitting there, and that I should probably use them before they ''expire.'' Maybe one diaper every four months. :p

Hey nothing like waddling around the Christmas tree!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back