How are you when you run out of diapers and can't get anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really run out of diapers per say since I'm incontinent and require them 24/7, but I may run out of my desired diaper for a bit which is annoying. I wear Rearz Inspire+ InControl for my 214/7 diaper, but if I don't order a new case at the proper time, or like recently where they were out of stock for a bit I may have to use some of my older backstock that I have for a few days.

My backstock is just assorted packs and cases of Abena L4, Comfidry 24/7, Molicare Super Plus, Wellness Superio or Seni Super Quattro that I never finished off when I tried them.

If I ever did have a true supply emergency there is a local pharmacy here that sells Wellness Superio that I'd be able to use in a pinch. They contain bowel explosions well enough despite having fairly low absorbency.

Usually I deal with it by saying, "One day closer to having them again" but it sucks for sure.

Straight up, I'm not toilet trained, so I don't run out of diapers any more.

I do occasionally run out of disposables. I shouldn't, but I do due to courier stuff-ups, shipping glitches, bank problems, stuff like that. When that happens, I switch over to my cloth diapers. The only cloth diapers widely available in Australia are terry cloth squares. If you've worn them you'll know that they're really only meant for night-time wear and are correspondingly thick.

It's definitely an interesting experience. Much looser clothes.

If I run out of diapers I poop in my pants.

I live on my own and I am paid a fairly decent wage, so I haven't had to worry about running out of diapers.

Very sad, and it also makes me often have a wet bed if I don't have GoodNites :frown:

Reactions: S2000
Just moved to Canada and now im not in a living situation that really makes diapers an option. I can't wait to get some back though! I think about them a lot...

I'm ok for a week or so, but later on I get that itch to wear some again. I know another little day is coming when just everything fall in line for it. The time to buy diapers, my day off, etc.

I am usually drowning in disposables and always have my cloth should there be a diaper manufacturer strike .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Omg same

bambino's March Madness sale just ended. Had to pick up a case of Teddy last night. I refuse to let myself "run out". (quite the opposite, my stash is getting out of hand...)

I can usually handle running out for a week or so. I have gone more than a month. Lately it seems like I am wearing almost every day so my stash is running low. Since trying the Seni Quatro and SuperPlus I have come to enjoy sitting in the wet diapers for as long as I can often times waiting for a mess to present itself. When I run out or even sometimes when I go out I will wear 3-4 pairs of cotton underwear to get the feeling. I have messed in underwear when I am without a diaper but not too frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back