Pottypants Bratty Princess Extraordinaire
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
At this point I know just about every major brand of adult diaper in existence and even some obscure ones and just by looking at many I can identify them easily and know their appearance and brand name by heart.

However the weekly DD featured photos on DD threw me for another curveball. I saw this beauty and couldn't tell if it was an existing brand with a custom tape or if it was an actual obscure brand designed that way I've never heard of before.

Ignore the thumbnail if it shows a different image, the actual image should show a pinkish white diaper with red and white red outlined hearts on it

http://dailydiapers.com/content/photos/updated_regularly/photo/a001.jpg

Can anyone guess what brand this could be or if it's an existing brand with a custom tape?

I think they are DR P brand.

Have they changed recently? last time I saw Dr. P I remember they had purple and yellow hearts on them.

Im not sure if they have or not.

Looking at all the orange tint in the picture, maybe the picture was altered thus changing the diaper from purple to pink.

I remember the hearts on Dr. P diapers being much smaller than the ones in the picture. I'm also pretty sure the hearts are really red and white and I don't think the tint has much of an effect on it.

FWIW, not much changes when you correct the image. I'm no graphics artist but this looks okay

color correction made.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back