• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWBYFanMode

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello my Name is RWBYFanMode and I'm new here I'm a Diaper Lover and Hoping to make friends on here umm... that's all I can think of if you questions for me let me know:)

Hello RWBYFanMode and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Well i watch lot's of Anime a and I play video games I'm a Diaper Lover and I'm curious about cross Dressing

Welcome!

I'm a big anime and game fan too!

I guess you like RWBY... LOL! I shoudl watch more than 1 EP... I hear it gets really good! What else are you watchin?

How about games? Breath of the Wild?????????????

P.S. I only ever cross dressed in public in college, but it can be a lot of fun at playtime even now!

Lol RWBY is amazing I can't wait until volume 5 and the Anime currently watching is one called Him who to as for games I'm playing old school Nintendo:) and you got to cross dress lucky

Him, huh? I haven't heard of that?

What old school Nintendo are you playing? My favorites are Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Metroid, and Secret of Mana!

Oh Wow Not Him Stupid Auto Correct it's Called Himegoto it's a cross Dressing Anime I think You'll enjoy it and Super Nintendo my Favorite is also Metroid, Super Mario World , Mortal Kombat

Oh yeah! I saw Himegoto!

That was pretty good... *blush*

It's my favorite

Welcome! And might I say excellent choice of fandom! :D

Thank You :)

RWBYFanMode said:
Hello my Name is RWBYFanMode and I'm new here I'm a Diaper Lover and Hoping to make friends on here umm... that's all I can think of if you questions for me let me know:)

Hello and welcome what other hobbies do you like?

I play Video games watch lot's of Anime I try to write stories ABDL of course

Welcome this is a fun place

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back