Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello my Name is RWBYFanMode and I'm new here I'm a Diaper Lover and Hoping to make friends on here umm... that's all I can think of if you questions for me let me know

Hello RWBYFanMode and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Well i watch lot's of Anime a and I play video games I'm a Diaper Lover and I'm curious about cross Dressing

Welcome!

I'm a big anime and game fan too!

I guess you like RWBY... LOL! I shoudl watch more than 1 EP... I hear it gets really good! What else are you watchin?

How about games? Breath of the Wild?????????????

P.S. I only ever cross dressed in public in college, but it can be a lot of fun at playtime even now!

Lol RWBY is amazing I can't wait until volume 5 and the Anime currently watching is one called Him who to as for games I'm playing old school Nintendo and you got to cross dress lucky

Him, huh? I haven't heard of that?

What old school Nintendo are you playing? My favorites are Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Metroid, and Secret of Mana!

Oh Wow Not Him Stupid Auto Correct it's Called Himegoto it's a cross Dressing Anime I think You'll enjoy it and Super Nintendo my Favorite is also Metroid, Super Mario World , Mortal Kombat

Oh yeah! I saw Himegoto!

That was pretty good... *blush*

Welcome! And might I say excellent choice of fandom!