• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

5687Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

5687Agent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I am 24 years old and I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, life hasn't been so easy having this fetish.

When I was younger I used to steal diapers from people and grocery stores, I could not help it the urges were so strong, my parents split up which made things harder for me (not related to Diapers) so the couple of times I got caught by my mother she made me feel terrible, when she asked why I couldn't explain my self. How is a young kid supposed to explain that, anyways growing up I always felt like I was a freak and that I must have been the only one with this sort of weird urge to wear diapers, besides my mom my brother also made life hard, sometimes finding my diapers and showing them to my mother.

I continued wearing diapers even into high school and told almost no one for fear of being mocked and made fun of, however there was a light at the end of the tunnel, one or two years after being in high school, I got my first computer and we got internet access, I started to browse websites and learn that, there are thousands of people like us all over the world, for once I didn't feel like such a freak anymore.

I am finally fine with my diaper loving fetish, one day my mom and my brother made a wise crack about me and diapers, I turned around and said you know what, I'm not the only one with this fetish, there are a lot of people like me, I finally feel good about myself and my fetish, victory had been won the shocked look on their faces was priceless.

Things have been really good, 2 years ago I moved in with my current girlfriend, she lost both of her parents in the same year and needed to move so I offered to move in with her, now to save myself more embarrassment I told my girlfriend about my fetish, in the event that she happened to stumble on to something, I was surprised she was calm and mature about it, was was a little curious and even though she doesn't want to jump in right away, I have been able to wear diapers around the house and sometimes with no pants on.

She still doesn't get it or understand, but at least we are making some progress none the less, I'm so happy that things have turned out they way they have, no more feeling ashamed of myself and no more hiding my diaper fetish.

One thing that I am really upset about in grade nine I still fit into a pampers size 6 (the good old plastic ones with the bears) or huggies size 6, now I have to wear Depends small or attends.

Reactions: ElPulpo
Well Come, 5687Agent! There is always something interesting posted, including comments that for me at least make me pause and look at things from a different viewpoint. Enjoy and enjoy commenting on just about anything that can be related to diapers especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back