Underwear to go over diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a pair of tighity whities over my diapers. Actually I start out with a thin pair of nylon tight underwear, 24/7diapers with large stuffer, cotton briefs, then a thin muscle suit "onesie" to hold it all up. I cover it all with a pair of "Gary Pants". The first pair of thin nylon controls any 'mess'. I can remove the diaper without major spillage. Then deal with any mess with a little more control. The cotton absorbs extra leakage or overflow. It all seems to work good for a long time if necessary.

I've also tried the compression pants and shorts over the diapers and then over the diaper covers. It seems to squeeze out the liquid fairly quickly before I can get a chance to change. I ended up with wet rings around my pants.

I usually wear without a cover, makes it easier to change that way

Just I wear them by themselves, a couple of years ago I used to wear prevail PV 511 under regular underwear for day time and bed time. After sleep paralysis and other disorders sadly I switched to feminine protective underwear like always discreet underwear for bed time and Tena stylish underwear with a pad in it for day time.😭

I always wear a boxer briefs over my daytime diapers. Keeps them in place better and catches leaks around the edges when I let myself get too wet.

I wear boxer briefs as well, one size bigger than I should have. Hold diaper in place and all have cartoons on them

I wear pull-on plastic pants and a onesie over my cloth diapers. If I am wearing a disposable diaper, I usually skip the plastic pants.

Still trying to find a place that will sell a ones in in my size.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I find that when I use ABDL diapers with boosters that I have to use something to hold up the diaper.
Onesies are good in the winter but to hot in the summer.

I found a thin nylon/lycra boxer brief. Similar to the Hanes xtemp briefs. Thin but stretches and holds well

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Depending on what I'll be doing and where I'm going to be I'll us any number of options. For bed time I use a fairly snug fitting onsie over a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I've also been using a cheap, thin disposable as a diaper line in case of BM. The onsie is just snug enough to keep everything in place. Around the house during the day the onsie works good too. I wear a good pull-up cloth diaper with the disposable "liner". The sagging dosn't bother me so much at home. Cloth diapers do seem to get heavier when wet or soiled but at home it dosn't matter that much to me. Sometimes during the day I'll just wear a 24/7 with plastic pants, especially if I know I'm going to be changing 3 or 4 messy diapers. Just seems easier. When I'm going to be out for several hours I'll wear my thin "disposable diaper liner" under a cloth pull-up with plastic pants under elastic, tight fitting athletic shorts. Yeah, it can be a bit retrictive, especially with a large BM, but I like the secure fit and support.

Ehh. I've never felt that waterproof pants are something I can dispense with. They contain smell and leaks and that's very functionally important when you wear modern medical-grade disposable diapers.

However, I do occasionally wear underwear over them. I wear boxer briefs casually over my waterproof pants if I need to cover my diaper but perfect discretion is not required. I also occasionally wear other underwear over my waterproof pants, simply because I happen to like doing it.

Where do most of you get your plastic pants? And which kinds work best?

I usually buy them on ebay. Get Haian brand. They come from China. I usually wear pull-on ones at night and snap-on ones during the daytime.

Last edited:
I've bought from Kins/Babykins up in Canada and am very satisfied with their plastic pants.

I prefer to wear compression shorts when I am out running because they really help keep everything in place.

Tighty whities work well for me. I like wearing plastic pants too. I only do my BM's at home so I don't worry about leaks.

I sometimes wear underwear over my diaper and under my plastic pants to control noise. They also will help some if my diaper leaks and sagging do to extended wearing during the day.

I have found some good adult style diaper shirts that look like a regular T shirt. They hold up a diaper nicely even when wet. When the combination is worn under jeans I find the shirt helps smooth lines, I do not worry whats so ever about exposing my diaper when bending over. The snaps are well forward so their is no struggle while fastening them.

All in all I would not wear padding without my shirts if I am leaving the house.

Last edited:
My standard weekday 'workwear' is my diaper with a booster pad in it over which I wear plastic pants and then over that either tight jockey shorts style boxers or compression shorts. Dressed like that I can pretty much forget about my diaper all day. Out of work I often drop the plastic pants but it will depend on where I'm going and what I'll be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back